It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airline gives passenger seat to Rep. Lee; she blames anger of passenger on racism

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

This is just another reminder of how out of touch our politicians have become. To have the gall to believe that she was entitled to the seat because of her political status. Rep. Lee is an embarassment.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: intrptr

She didn't give up her seat...

Well, Mr. Munoz, since you run the airline, you would know your company is claiming she cancelled her seat so there was nothing to take as it was open.

Has United shown PROOF that the original seat-holder cancelled? Electronic proof does exist..if it happened. Maybe United will hire Gloria Allred to invent some "proof".

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yes Lee may be totally innocent in this.

But anyone should realize that if you end up in a seat that someone else thought they jad, that person will proobably be a little mad.

I would have cast no blame at all on Lee unless it comes up she actively worked with the airline to kick someone out.

But she had to make herself the victim here, which shows a lot of her personality I feel.

Lee may have been innocent in this but rumor has it that she's generally just a nasty person, so it's not surprising that when put in that position she did not handle it with grace, too.

www.redstate.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow

This is just another reminder of how out of touch our politicians have become. To have the gall to believe that she was entitled to the seat because of her political status. Rep. Lee is an embarassment.

That Cowboy hat wearing nutjob (Frederica Wilson) is a bigger embarrassment, IMO.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Has United shown PROOF that the original seat-holder cancelled? Electronic proof does exist..if it happened. Maybe United will hire Gloria Allred to invent some "proof".

Not at this point. They have claimed she did but the woman disputes this and says she didn't cancel her itinerary.

I mentioned earlier that it is not customary for an airline to rebook you and then on top of that give you a $500 ETC voucher when you make a mistake so I'm curious to see what, if anything, comes out.

edit on 26-12-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Zazz 2020!

(post by intrptr removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

sorry but if i paid for first class and some ahole was in my assigned seat and i had to go seat in cheap seats i would have been very irate what ever their hue and they best have a first class ticket or a valid reason for giving away my seat.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Who knew spanish teachers were racist.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Why is my avatar the topic? Pay attention and follow along with the actual topic which I have been discussing and saying that more evidence needs to come out since my second post.

Hell, your contrarian self even replied to me asking the same question already and had it answered. Go reread what I wrote and then try to post to the topic.

edit on 26-12-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Who knew spanish teachers were racist.

In the liberal herriachy of crying racist, Black trumps latino. In fact Black trumps all others, its the winning race card.

edit on 26-12-2017 by Theprodicalson because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Theprodicalson

I figure that out when they called Zimmerman a white hispanic.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

You been dodging my question three times.

Why did she get paid 500.00 dollars by the airline?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Agreed, nothing to do with race.

Well it didnt have anything to do with race, until she made it about race, which seems to be the norm now days

Totally disgusting

link   

You been dodging my question three times.

Why did she get paid 500.00 dollars by the airline?

No you haven't.

That's the first time you asked that. Call me when it's actually three.

link   
Wouldve thrown the congresswoman off the aircraft without a parachute at 35,000 feet .

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

edit on 26-12-2017 by neo96 because: nevermind

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Nice dodge.

It was obvious to me in the external content you brought. So I know you read your own post.

They paid her off to keep quiet about it.

And you say...?

Edit: NVM, this is getting boring, You can lead people to obvious conclusions but they refuse to see it because of their own agenda.
edit on 26-12-2017 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

It was obvious to me in the external content you brought.

I didn't post in the external content, that was a group of other people discussing the topic. Nice try though.

edit on 26-12-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Agreed, nothing to do with race.

Well it didnt have anything to do with race, until she made it about race, which seems to be the norm now days

Totally disgusting

I think certain people like the senator in queastion and people like Al Sharpton and jesse jackson have built there entire identitys around racism.

The idea of a post race society scares them......it means they become irrelevant.
Therefore they have a vested intrest in race baiting.

It is like a industry of racism.....

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

Universal mind is revealing there is a timeline that presents the woman who had to give up her seat to the negroid female politician as being a negroid herself. Another timeline event to the drama here is it was an attractive female Caucasoid. Yet another reveals a Caucasoid transgender who looks like the female version of Bruce Jenner.]

Well enjoy the final bit of your account before you have to make another one.

Your rhetoric is just horrid, and I dont even like this woman.

The hell is wrong with people anymore?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join