It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airline gives passenger seat to Rep. Lee; she blames anger of passenger on racism

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Please be advised that evidence or facts don't matter. Her lived experience and place in the progressive stack means she knows when it's racist. Don't tone police her....a reply to: Sublimecraft

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

Yikes...

I wanted to respond, but the words escape me.

Double yikes.

(post by WhiteWingedMonolith removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine

Yikes...

Double yikes.

Hurry and get to your safe space then if repeating forensic anthropology from wikipedia breaks you psychologically.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

The semantics of race are not interesting to me.

She choses to call herself african american, and choses to use that designation to cry racism to her benefit.

I don't care what someone idenitifies as, rather it is caucasuian, Hispanic, white, black, woman, man, trans, etc.

Using your self identity to play the victim card when it is not warranted is disgraceful.
edit on 26-12-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXTriker
Quotes from Sheila Jackson Lee at the website which also gives a brief explanation the circumstance surrounding the quotes.

www.dumbocratquotes.com...

I am not in her district but live in the area. She is as dumb as a box of rocks and every bit as entitled as the French Aristocracy before they lost their heads.

Don't biatch about the source - you can find any number of different sites. My favorite is that she is now a freed slave.

theleadernews.com...

dailycaller.com...

She voted for Clinton. Her constituents wanted her to vote for Obama:
www.dailykos.com...

Participating in a debate:

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteWingedMonolith

originally posted by: seaswine

Yikes...

Double yikes.

Hurry and get to your safe space then if repeating forensic anthropology from wikipedia breaks you psychologically.

I'm good where I'm at. I agree this lady is most likely an idiot making this a race thing when it isn't.

I'm also the type to s*** on overly PC anything.

Your post, whether you meant it to sound disgusting or not.. surely came off as such. Not the one about anthropological studies, your first one about this lady,
edit on 26-12-2017 by seaswine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I don't expect anything less now a days.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
That women is so light in the head I'm surprised she needs a plane to fly.
Stick her butt in coach or standby just like the people she's supposed to represent have to do.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Im racist against her breed of retarded alien from planet Assholia

I am a speciesist. This congresswoman is not human.

I say we eat her first if it comes down to it.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
obvious abuse of power and position with a less obvious hint of black privilege.

I mean, the person given the leg up was black, so that must mean the person she stole from was racist, right?

it wouldn't make any sense to think otherwise. that passenger who had her seat stolen should check her privilege and walk home, right?

sue the air line for discriminating against average folks, then sue congress for abuse of power.

(post by WhiteWingedMonolith removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
obvious abuse of power and position with a less obvious hint of black privilege.

What is "Black privilege"? Does that exist in America?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: intrptr
Its all too obvious. They got caught favoring a politician over a 'Public'.

And you know this because you're Oscar Munoz.

Notice there wasn't a question mark on that one either.

Its not even in my reply box.

No matter, I came here and found you disagreeing with yourself. Form last page...

I'll translate from flyerspeak.

She was on her way home traveling from Houston to Reagan National, there was a delay in Houston, she used the United app to locate other flights, United says she accidentally canceled her flight, however we haven't seen proof of this. The odd part is they put her on the flight she allegedly canceled and gave her a $500 electronic credit for future flights. Something the majority of the frequent flyers on the other forum think is strange since you typically don't get compensated for screwing up your own itinerary.

Read between your own lines.

She didn't give up her seat, they took it and gave it to the senator, then gave it back and gave her hush money to keep quiet.

edit on 26-12-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

She didn't give up her seat...

Well, Mr. Munoz, since you run the airline, you would know your company is claiming she cancelled her seat so there was nothing to take as it was open.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

She didn't give up her seat...

Well, Mr. Munoz, since you run the airline, you would know your company is claiming she cancelled her seat so there was nothing to take as it was open.

And you believe them...

A booked flight and the senator just happens to be standing by in case theres an accidental cancellation.

Try another one.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

And you believe them...

Do I? Must have been another guy with my screenname saying multiple times in the thread that we need more evidence.

Maybe you need to work on your reading comprehension if you missed all of those. I won't hold it against you though.

Actually, I will.

edit on 26-12-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join