It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Songs during Astral Projections?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Any one know any good songs that you can use to mediate yourself before an astral projection?

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 12:52 AM
link   
sorry, but what is astral projection ?

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Out Of Body Experience (OBE), exiting the physical form of your body..

[Edited on 7/1/2003 by Beast4rmDaEast]

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:14 AM
link   
In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida works for me.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I think "The Unforgiven" by Metallica
Or 'Comfortably Numb" By Pink Floyd

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a while ago i used to listen to astral projection to meditate before astral projection. its this techno/trance trippy stuff..... i used 2 like that.... what was i thinkin

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
www.mikepettigrew.com...

I used to sit in front of two massive speakers and listen to music very loud. So loud my bones vibrated. I was the music. I would meditate.

That night I would sleep north/south and use some of his technics. Some of the best travels I've ever had. If you look into Monro you will find a connection to vibrations. Thats why the music works. Those were some powerfull speaker magnets.

Also remember...Body asleep mind awake.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
wouldnt sitting in front of two massive speakers hurt your ears....
and what music was blasting? Would it work with stuff like Slipknot? (heavy metal)

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I've never been able to have an OBE without complete silence..the mind, or mine anyway, needs to focus and concentrate on itself. It's too difficult for me to do with a distraction in the background. But I'm sure you could go to a new age store and find some very mind moving tunes there..I can meditate quite well with music, but I've never moved into AP..and the music I choose is one that brings out my roots, my past..it works quite well for me...so you could try something like that?
Magestica

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I can't believe I will admit this, but Enigma used to work well for me. They are smooth enough that it helps relax you. But, like magestica, I too prefer complete silence. OBEs can be difficult to make happen anyways, and any distraction can throw it off. I will still use music for normal meditation, but not OBEs anymore.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I too like total quiet. I just charge up before it happens.

And whats wrong with Enigma ?

I think any music works. It's the vibration thats does something.imo

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Try traditional Native American Music, a good example is
Spirit Lands its on CD and produced by Andy Street

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   
im gonna try it with some punk.....
toltec.... ive been staring at that thingy below ur name for about 30 minutes its so amusing

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   
See now your trying to make me laugh and it worked

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Nothing "wrong" with enigma, just can't believe the I admitted to listening to it.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone here has ever heard of them but there is a gore-metal band from New England called Converge that I have been listening to for several years. They put out one song, which is very slow, not harsh, and very haunting called "Clean" which i'm sure you could download from any internet source. I used to experiments with Astral Projection, and this song triggered something with me.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Phish: "the Sicket Disc"

new topics

top topics

join