It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Other Visitors to the WIllow Creek Bigfoot Museum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I recently visited the Bigfoot Museum (China Flat museum) in Willow Creek CA. Honestly, I found it a little sparse and kinda, eh, 'desperate' feeling.

Willow Creek itself is super tiny, but offers some nice Bigfoot related charm all over town, most notably in the form of murals and a huge amount of awesome statues: like this Ohma one, and this gigantico one just outside the museum (not to mention about a billion of these Bigfoot yard statues you could get from SkyMall)

Since I had wanted to go for such a long time... and admittedly built it up in my head a bit, I'm curious what others have to say about this place. Anyboyd else been there?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Maybe they had the good stuff in a different area that you need a secret handshake to enter, The Order of The Squatch (TOTS).

~Morpheus

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DelmarRozan

Try the noahs arc museum next time.
They have all kinds of evidence for ya.
But honestly I'd believe is squach first..

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   
There are a number of Museums on the large Hairy Bipedal (known by many names). And yes unfortunately most all of them are rather small. There's one i enjoy near Santa Cruz just as you enter the "Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park". It's called;

"The Bigfoot Discovery Museum" and is located in the San Lorenzo Valley in the Santa Cruz Mountains of Northern California at 5497 Highway 9 in Felton.

It's free admission (but of course donations are gladly accepted) and if you want to get more info go to their website The Bigfoot Discovery Museum.

You can also call;
Michael Rugg, Curator,
Bigfoot Discovery Project and Museum
831 335-4478

He's a great guy and has amassed quite the collection of plaster-casts of the large footed hairy hominid

new topics

top topics

join