It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best videos about the phenomena

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I watched Unacknowledged yesterday, that thing is nearly 4 hours long! I didn't realize it was from 2001, thought it was more recent. I hope the guy from the alien recovery (CLifford Stone) is legit.

We'll see if I have any work to do today!

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

please do that
he has bunch of fans here

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Why are you trolling him on semantics?
It's been featured all over MSM, and is one of the first time in decades that the general public is taking even a somewhat serious approach on the topic. If you've ever heard of a little publication called "The Wall Street Journal", I'd say the fact that the article exists on there would qualify as "many people" considering it a topic of importance...

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: parad0x122

It's been featured all over MSM, and is one of the first time in decades that the general public is taking even a somewhat serious approach on the topic. If you've ever heard of a little publication called "The Wall Street Journal", I'd say the fact that the article exists on there would qualify as "many people" considering it a topic of importance...

The MSM lies to us all the time, but not about this? Actually that is one good reason to think its BS, the MSM never covers anything unless its bogus. Thats a historical fact.

As far as comparing to Roswell, thats a joke. Military base commander claims they captured a saucer and its crew far outweigh some blurry blob FLIR videos.

I think most people aren't buying this one, and thats also just my subjective opinion.

As far as the 'general public' taking even a 'somewhat serious approach' on the topic, where you get that from? Thats a statement made by young people that have no clue how people reacted to this kind of thing in the past. I know, I was paying attention back then. Were you even alive?
edit on 27-12-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Well, here's another one but they ain't telling us more as we know so far.

Luis, I think it's the Russians ..

edit on 0b58America/ChicagoWed, 27 Dec 2017 17:31:58 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 27 Dec 2017 17:31:58 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

James = Master of Obfuscation.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

As far as the 'general public' taking even a 'somewhat serious approach' on the topic, where you get that from? Thats a statement made by young people that have no clue how people reacted to this kind of thing in the past. I know, I was paying attention back then. Were you even alive?

Hahah, a bit salty, are we?

First off, the fact that it's being so widely published is proof in and of itself that it's at least being looked at seriously and not being poo poo'd as nonsense or crazy talk like most unidentified aerial phenomenon sightings are. Pay close attention, as I didn't say "aliens". It's not like this was some bull# Secure Team video, it was taken from a military aircraft and reported on by some of the most reliable observers on the planet, military pilots.

"A statement made by young people who have no clue how people reacted to this thing in the past"?

What does that even mean? How does how people reacted in the past have any effect on the perception in society today?
It doesn't.

No offense, but your entire response sounds like that of a stubborn child who'd rather be right, then have an actual intelligent debate. And no I wasn't alive back then, so that must mean I'm just one of them damn dumb "young people" who clearly CAN'T even resemble intelligent, because.....damn kids?

LOL, give me a break and get over yourself.

edit on 28-12-2017 by parad0x122 because: typo

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Actually the videos have no chain of custody, the 'voices' aren't pilots they are W.O.s, supposedly.

I have some doubt about that too.

Ummm,

Can you steer me to the DOD press briefing that took place where Pentagon spokespersons (for the first time ever) present these UFO videos to the public?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The videos that To The Star Academy claim to have chain of custody.

Up until a few days ago, they were hosting a redacted but somewhat recently declassified report from the USS Nimitz from back in 2004, but it appears to have been taken down sometime between last week and today.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Affixing the label 'official' isn't representative of DOD claims what these videos show. I said steer me to the DOD press conference.

This is what I meant by "chain of custody". A general with pointer and a video at a DOD press briefing, describing to a room full of journalists what the video shows.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join