It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Visited by Three Spirits

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Donald Trump: “The Three Ghosts Who Visited Me Last Night Were Very Rude. Phony. Apologize!”

“This Ghost of Christmas Past broad shows up unannounced — nasty woman, real Sarah Lawrence-type… she starts dragging me all over, took me back to military school, saying stuff like, ‘Oh, look at you hazing that poor student on Christmas day. You shouldn’t have done that,’ Trump recounted via phone early this afternoon. “The fact is, I looked very good in that uniform — believe me, believe me.”

et cetera, et cetera

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
Donald Trump: “The Three Ghosts Who Visited Me Last Night Were Very Rude. Phony. Apologize!”

“This Ghost of Christmas Past broad shows up unannounced — nasty woman, real Sarah Lawrence-type… she starts dragging me all over, took me back to military school, saying stuff like, ‘Oh, look at you hazing that poor student on Christmas day. You shouldn’t have done that,’ Trump recounted via phone early this afternoon. “The fact is, I looked very good in that uniform — believe me, believe me.”

et cetera, et cetera

anotha dosseir scandal. three ghost of russian nudes. he asked them if they could piss on him. crystal clear man

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Should be in the jokes forum, it's satire.

It doesn't actually make a good point, which is what satire is suppose to do. So whoever wrote this needs to work on their material a bit next time.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Should be in the jokes forum, it's satire.

i expect it will be moved at some point.

It doesn't actually make a good point, which is what satire is suppose to do. So whoever wrote this needs to work on their material a bit next time.

i suppose that's all in one's perspective... a matter of opinion at best

merry christmas!

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

If you are willing to use punctuation marks like periods or exclamations, why do you never bother to capitalize the first letter of words that begin sentences?

Also you ought to capitalize "I", as it is the first-person singular nominative case personal pronoun which is always capitalized in English.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

If you are willing to use punctuation marks like periods or exclamations, why do you never bother to capitalize the first letter of words that begin sentences?

Also you ought to capitalize "I", as it is the first-person singular nominative case personal pronoun which is always capitalized in English.

why does that bother you? :/

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

why does that bother you? :/

I'm just making a suggestion. It will look a lot nicer.

It doesn't bother me per se, it's just I like to help people exercise better English if possible.

Is there a specific reason why you do not capitalize properly?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I'm just making a suggestion. It will look a lot nicer.

It doesn't bother me per se, it's just I like to help people exercise better English if possible.

Is there a specific reason why you do not capitalize properly?

i don't care to.

this isn't an academic setting, and i don't feel it interferes with understanding. i understand everyone has their preferences, but i'm not asking people to do as i do, either.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

It is an academic setting, because just like you implored unto me just a few weeks ago, credibility of the poster is everything. Why would a poster's credibility be so important if there were nothing educational about any of this?

At this point I'm going to have to say you're wrong and that your attitude and actions are lowering the quality of this website drastically. Maybe that's your plan?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

It is an academic setting, because just like you implored unto me just a few weeks ago, credibility of the poster is everything. Why would a poster's credibility be so important if there were nothing educational about any of this?

At this point I'm going to have to say you're wrong and that your attitude and actions are lowering the quality of this website drastically. Maybe that's your plan?

lol... i'm lowering the quality of this website because i don't capitalize?

i think you may be on to something there. better start a thread about it. not sure if board business would be better, or the global conspiracy forum?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
probably they should get rid of the emojis as well... they're terribly unserious.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: airowineSailorcat
anotha dosseir scandal. three ghost of russian nudes. he asked them if they could piss on him. crystal clear man

This is outrageous ... I've been dreaming all my life of a russian nude standing over me, wide open, wanting to piss on me ... on Trump gets it ...

Ain't fair, I tell ya ... ain't fair.
edit on 26/12/2017 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

lol... i'm lowering the quality of this website because i don't capitalize?

Not necessarily, but it's because you attack people personally and make a huge fuss about "credibility" then turn around and refuse to capitalize words.

You claim this website has nothing to do with education when in fact it does and always has, and that attitude is detrimental to the quality of the website.

You knowingly posted a thread in the wrong forum (you admitted this because you knew this thread was fiction), yet you were hoping people would read this thread and think Trump really said that stuff? Why else would you put it in Paranormal rather than Jokes? It's deceptive.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

probably they should get rid of the emojis as well... they're terribly unserious.

Seriousness isn't what the issue here is, it's consistency of purpose and honesty.
Both of which you have called into question of yourself by your own words.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Not necessarily, but it's because you attack people personally and make a huge fuss about "credibility" then turn around and refuse to capitalize words.

i really don't see the connection. seems like a massive stretch, to me.

You claim this website has nothing to do with education when in fact it does and always has, and that attitude is detrimental to the quality of the website.

can you cite where i claimed that, specifically?

You knowingly posted a thread in the wrong forum (you admitted this because you knew this thread was fiction), yet you were hoping people would read this thread and think Trump really said that stuff? Why else would you put it in Paranormal rather than Jokes? It's deceptive.

as a joke, i did that. i didn't exactly bury the lede, there -- even the 'visited by three spirits' calls a christmas carol to mind more readily than phrasing i could have chosen that would be more deceptive.

i think you're making a lot of fluff out of nothing because you are angry at something i said elsewhere, and i'm not even sure what it is, and am consequently not sure what to tell you.

Seriousness isn't what the issue here is, it's consistency of purpose and honesty.
Both of which you have called into question of yourself by your own words.

show your work, please
edit on 26-12-2017 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join