It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump accuses FBI of using 'pile of garbage' dossier to go after campaign

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish
a reply to: antiantonym

Look, all I know is that if Trump is calling it a pile of garbage, it’s probably a pot of gold in reality. A great deal of it has already been corroborated, so I know it’s not a total pile of garbage.

I feel the same way every time he repeatedly says “there was no collusion.” I think there’s ample evidence of “collusion,” the only question is “was any of it illegal and is there enough verifiable evidence to prove the case?”

I’ve learned to listen to Trump in “opposites.” Whatever he says, the “opposite” is probably closer to the truth.

What part of the dossier have been corroborated?

Publicly known stuff like page went to Russia?

What a joke.

Oh I saw a dossier too.

It said Bill Clinton spoke with Putin and got paid by a bank, the dnc paid for the dossier against trump.

And it said everyone in te dnc enjoy being peed on and are selling America out to Russians and the Chinese.

Well the first two things have been corrborated, so time to get fisa warrants on eveyone and start leaking to the press.

I am sure you would admit, because parts of this have been corrborated, that there is a good chance it's true and we need investigations.
edit on 26-12-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Not everything in that dossier is crap. But some normal business dealings of rich international businessmen were blown out of proportion. I think that the dossier is being exploited, it is a twisted interpretation of reality. The evidence to create it was misapplied a lot to make it look incriminating. It was initiated by the Democrats, I suppose what do you expect. The Republicans do that kind of stuff occasionally too, but not to initiate a legal charge as this was done.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I think the member registration date may provide a clue.

Things have gotten really weird on ATS in the last couple of days. Holidays?

I can not recall a time when the FBI was as politicized as it is today, but then, I wasn't alive when Hoover was at the helm. Was Hoover this involved in trying to steer politics?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

The FBI can clear it up by showing who delivered the Second FISA request to the court and what info it used as justifications for its request. ...... .

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Was Hoover this involved in trying to steer politics?

Yup.
He kept blackmail files on politicians .... and organized crime figures .... and celebrities.
He is the reason that there are limits to how long an FBI Director serves.

edit on b000000312017-12-26T13:23:56-06:0001America/ChicagoTue, 26 Dec 2017 13:23:56 -0600100000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Hard to decipher through this gibberish.

So you hate saying trump calling out the dossier is anti christian?

I suppose he should have just accepted the accusations he is in to russian hoppers pee.

I would reply to the OP but I can not understand the point he is trying to make.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

The FBI can clear it up by showing who delivered the Second FISA request to the court and what info it used as justifications for its request. ...... .

Nothing to hide.... right?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Thanks for that. I had entirely forgotten that.

So basically, somethig's been rotten in "Denmark" for a very long time.

Makes me wonder. As you drive into DC, does the stench of rotten fish become overwhelming?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yeah so? That makes it garbage? Like I've said over and over you guys worry about the wrong things like who paid for it or who initiated it and never about the contents which have not been debunked and which a high amount has been verified. Mueller will probably devote six months just to that group of ground reports. He's obviously looking at trumps financial dealings and real estate holdings and in particular who was willing to lend him money when no legitimate U.S. bank would touch him. All thanks to that dossier. No wonder trump wants to discredit it. He just can't figure out how without tipping his hand.
edit on 12262017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: pavil

Nothing to hide.... right?

You'd think. They seem to be dragging their feet and not telling us important things about the whole Clinton Trump Saga.

We should have a SC on all of that.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Duplicate
edit on 26-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

The IC leadership thought it important, for a variety of reasons, to alert the incoming President to the existence of this material, even though it was salacious and unverified.

James Comey

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
That dossier is garbage.

It was created by a FOREIGN SPY at the behest of the challenger to Trump.

Christopher Steele was not working for MI6 when he made the dossier. He was a private citizen when he made the dossier. The dossier is more likely to be fairytale than anything of any substance.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Jesus would forgive me.

He forgives all our trespass's.

Even Hillary, right?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The problem with this dossier is that no one, save a few has seen such. We do not know what all is in it, or if anything in it is plausible. The only real way to settle this would be to release it where all can see and make a determination if it is valid or not.

I look at this like it is blackmail. The person does not want it out, so will pay anything, putting a value on it. The only way to usually end such is to confess to what it is and come clean.

That means the one option that Trump has to end the discussion on such, would be to have it released, thus showing that it is not something that he worries about.

But he does not, and continues to hide, lending the idea and thought that maybe there is some validity in this report on him that he does not want out or for the public to know.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
The problem with this dossier is that no one, save a few has seen such. We do not know what all is in it, or if anything in it is plausible. The only real way to settle this would be to release it where all can see and make a determination if it is valid or not.

I look at this like it is blackmail. The person does not want it out, so will pay anything, putting a value on it. The only way to usually end such is to confess to what it is and come clean.

That means the one option that Trump has to end the discussion on such, would be to have it released, thus showing that it is not something that he worries about.

But he does not, and continues to hide, lending the idea and thought that maybe there is some validity in this report on him that he does not want out or for the public to know.

They might release it after Mueller is done with his years long investigation. They cannot release anything that is currently under investigation.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: antiantonym

According to what Christians believe, Trump is bringing "desolation" to the United States.

So you know and understand everything all Christians believe, good grief that is amazing are you a son/daughter of Zeus or something.

It is truly astounding at how talented you are, you must have a 7 figure salary, a super car and a super model wife/husband.

Congratulations at winning at life.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

In point of fact, it's been available for quite some time.

Dossier
edit on 26-12-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: Q

edit on 26-12-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: suphero

Yes, and no. The problem is that they have classified part of it, so it will not be released and people will be thinking and wondering time and time again about what all is in it. hence why it has to be from Trump to release it and let people see and think.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Interesting read, and if anything, if it is true, this is simply giving Trump and Putin a way out of denying and not getting convicted. Nothing that leads back to Trump, but to his team.

But what is worse, is that there are stuff that is redacted.

However, the one thing that I wonder about and we all should be, would be the validity of this dossier. It looks more like a report on it and not the actual document that was created. A summary of sorts.

<< 1    3 >>

join