It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump accuses FBI of using 'pile of garbage' dossier to go after campaign

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

President Trump on Tuesday blasted the so-called “dossier” – which was compiled during the 2016 campaign and contained salacious allegations against him – as a “pile of garbage” and accused the FBI of relying on it to go after his campaign.

The president weighed in on Twitter, in response to a Washington Times report that was discussed on “Fox & Friends.”

“WOW, @foxandfrlends ‘Dossier is bogus. Clinton Campaign, DNC funded Dossier. FBI CANNOT (after all of this time) VERIFY CLAIMS IN DOSSIER OF RUSSIA/TRUMP COLLUSION. FBI TAINTED.’ And they used this Crooked Hillary pile of garbage as the basis for going after the Trump Campaign!” he wrote.
www.foxnews.com...

Please open your Bibles for today's lesson.

Matthew 12:22-28New King James Version (NKJV)

22 Then one was brought to Him who was demon-possessed, blind and mute; and He healed him, so that the blind and[a] mute man both spoke and saw. 23 And all the multitudes were amazed and said, “Could this be the Son of David?”

24 Now when the Pharisees heard it they said, “This fellow does not cast out demons except by Beelzebub, the ruler of the demons.”

25 But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them: “Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand. 26 If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand? 27 And if I cast out demons by Beelzebub, by whom do your sons cast them out? Therefore they shall be your judges. 28 But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, surely the kingdom of God has come upon you.

This is the moment I've been waiting for. It's time for Christian Trumpers to start arguing against the words of Jesus.

“Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation"

Those are some weighty words. It's more Orwellian than anything Orwell could have imagined to call that "winning", but I'm sure Trumpers will do it because as they say...

"Trump IS winning."

By the way, isn't Trump taking a knee here? The athletes who have taken a knee were doing it to bring attention to the corrupt police state. Does anyone else find it ironic that Trump is using his favorite playground (Twitter) to take a knee while he's castigating others for doing the same?
edit on 26-12-2017 by antiantonym because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: antiantonym

Hard to decipher through this gibberish.

So you hate saying trump calling out the dossier is anti christian?

I suppose he should have just accepted the accusations he is in to russian hoppers pee.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

This is the moment I've been waiting for.

How thrilled you must be.
Congratulations on your big day.

I am waiting for something else.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Dumb Thread.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation

Wise words though it will fall on deaf ears , divide and conquer.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I believe Jesus said it first.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: brokenghost

I believe Jesus said it first.

I quoted the quote from the Bible in the OP so yeah I guess he did.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

According to what Christians believe, Trump is bringing "desolation" to the United States. Christian Trumpers will still call that "winning."

It is indeed jibberish, and it must be defeated. I was reflecting their own nonsense back at them in the original post.

It's very simple:

According to the teachings of Jesus, Trump is losing badly. Christian Trumpers will ignore that and call it "winning."

They have debunked themselves, and I'm ecstatic about it.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

So criticizing the deep state is evil.

I assume you were telling this to all of the people against the Iraq war saying the deep state lied.

But I guess to you to question the deep state and their perpeutual wars would be a giant what Jesus wanted.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Yeah, i hate it when people take Jesus' words out of context as well.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

And wth do you think Obama was bringing? harps, pink hearts and unity?

Jesus # Christ think about what you're saying before hand. You don't pay attention much to your surroundings do you?

I didn't think so.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
That dossier is garbage.

It was created by a FOREIGN SPY at the behest of the challenger to Trump.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

This is the moment I've been waiting for. It's time for Christian Trumpers to start arguing against the words of Jesus.

In my own personal opinion, If Jesus returned, He'd probably kick your ass just for being one.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
That dossier is garbage.

It was created by a FOREIGN SPY at the behest of the challenger to Trump.

shhh!!!

You are hurting Jesus by saying that.

A true Christian must believe anything the Intel community says!!

link   

I call the dossier BS. Now throw some holy water on me. I'm Christian by the way.
#=/;;€€£!!###$@@ (speaking tongues).

link   

Look, all I know is that if Trump is calling it a pile of garbage, it’s probably a pot of gold in reality. A great deal of it has already been corroborated, so I know it’s not a total pile of garbage.

I feel the same way every time he repeatedly says “there was no collusion.” I think there’s ample evidence of “collusion,” the only question is “was any of it illegal and is there enough verifiable evidence to prove the case?”

I’ve learned to listen to Trump in “opposites.” Whatever he says, the “opposite” is probably closer to the truth.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Jesus would forgive me.

He forgives all our trespass's.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Jesus # Christ think about what you're saying before hand. You don't pay attention much to your surroundings do you?

I didn't think so.

Damn right he was...
And if hillary would've won, I would have my own personal unicorn to ride. And a small phoenix bird to toast my gluten-free tofu....
Lol!

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The world will soon know that Trump is not wrong. I expect a meltdown of epic proportions when everything comes crashing down. It's still a mystery how they could make such a big mistake by hiring a garbage firm like Fusion GPS. All involved folded pretty quick under the right amount of pressure. This is what happens if you concoct an emergency plan without enough time of making it bulletproof first. Game Over.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hewhowaits

I didn't think so.

Damn right he was...
And if hillary would've won, I would have my own personal unicorn to ride. And a small phoenix bird to toast my gluten-free tofu....
Lol!

haha thanks, I needed that.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join