It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Fake News Are ALL Been Coming from the Left

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I don't think they ever said the emails were fake. Where did you hear that?
As far as linking the leaks to Russia it's been established even to the chagrin of Donny boy that Russia did indeed hack both the DNC and Podesta emails.
No one ever hacked Hillary's emails. Her private server saved her from that.

So what if they were hacked? Bummer. lol!!

They aren't fake like the dossier the DNC and HILLARY PAID $12 mil to foreign agents, including russian spies for.

The obama state dept gave a special visa to that russian spy gal that met with Don Jr. WHY?

Who btw, was friends with Ohr and his wife that works for GPS.

So who are the actual coulluderers?

The whole probe is about influencing an election, not who knows who or who talked with a russian.

Hillary's private server was hacked. Bet on it. Which is another thread in it self.

It's called projection.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

We are only morons to cop-out.
We are highly respected, rightwingly so.
We are the mud in the pit.

Expect name calling and throw something sticky on walls of ignorance.

What's "the above"? That's my response, you son of Inhumanity! And I don't even know if it's OT at all, more poetry than OT. Innit?

Cut them mods some slack, libtard is a very common choice of lable for our standart Dick Cheney Rapepublicans. You really don't wanna go down that road when you're free to just don't give a flying fck at all, as long as you go for the vague content and political nonsense instead. Sue me if I'm wrong, I'm having a run with good wrongs lately as well.

edit on 30-12-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So the Right have never posted any fake news?

That is about as believable as my nephew thinking Santa lefts him a load of gifts yesterday.

He is 6, so what is your excuse for believing in fantasies OP

First of all... Show me where did i write "the right has never posted fake stories/news"...

The left-wing media has for a year and a half now posted fake story, after fake story, after fake story, after fake story, and there doesn't seem to be an end to the "fake stories" from the left-wing media.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

That's how language works. With writing ALL the fake news, you are suggesting that ALL the fake news are coming from the left. And after doing ALL the math, there wont be any fake left to be coming from the right. Right?

But I can see that you're a politicized victim that doesn't even care about the meaning of his own words anymore. Post a meme or two?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

First of all... Show me where did i write "the right has never posted fake stories/news"..

When you say all fake news comes from the left the implication therefore inevitable has to be that in the same breath you are also saying that the right is not guilty of posting any kind of fake news.

If you are admitting then that the right does post fake news then your title and the entire premise of your thread is just clickbait rubbish.

Kind of backed yourself into a corner on this one.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Except that there is only a certain amount of words we can use in the title... Any intelligent person knows that you cannot judge a story from it's title alone... If you bothered to read my statements i was talking mostly about all the "fake news" coming out about President Trump. But of course, people like you just trash anything you don't like.

BTW, haven't libtards figured out that the "rape and sexual harassment allegations" about President Trump are FAKE?... ONly idiots believe such stories coming from women asking for 2 million dollars to accuse President Trump... Or how many of those same women accusing President Trump later ASKED HIM FOR JOBS?... I forgot...women who accuse rapists always ask their accusers for jobs... Because we all know that women who have been sexually harassed and raped LOVE to work for the men they claim raped them/sexually harassed them... right?... Or they ask for lots of money because money to these women is more important than telling the truth... Only libtards believe that...

BTW, did any of the women who accused your loved rapist Clinton tried to bribe him? Or how about his witch wife Shillary who even defended a man she knew raped a girl and she admitted it?...

You can't handle the truth!!! and that's the truth...

edit on 6-1-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverseThe Real Fake News Are ALL Been Coming from the Left

On one hand, I hate to be THAT person. On the other hand...

The grammar in your title is so very distracting.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join