It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Fake News Are ALL Been Coming from the Left

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: skalla

BTW, here is evidence that DEMOCRATS and even MEMBERS OF THE OBAMA ADMINISTRAITON also meet with the Russians just like Sessions did... Not to mention that Sessions was also a Senator during the Obama administration, and like many other Senators, including DEMOCRAT Senators, they met with the same Russian ambassador...

The visitor logs, which Obama made public in 2009 in a push for transparency, show that the long-time Russian ambassador to the United States visited the White House at least 22 times between 2009 and 2016.

Kislyak appeared in the logs as recently as September 2016 when he had a meeting scheduled with one of Obamas senior advisers, John Holdren, in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building. The other visitors listed at the meeting are Marina W. Gross, Alexander Ermolaev, Alexey Lopatin, Vyacheslav Balakirev and Sergey Sarazhinskiy. Though the appointment was scheduled to begin at 12:00 pm, it does not include an end time.

Read more: dailycaller.com...

Sessions not alone: Russian ambassador also met with numerous Democrats

But of course, when "DEMOCRATS" met with the Russian ambassador at the same time Sessions did, the "DEMOCRATS' get a pass and "are not working for the Russians, but the Republicans sure are working for the Russians..."

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Isn’t there a pic of Jill stein having dinner with Putin?

On my phone so will have to look it up on my PC.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yeah, the Russians will play both ends to cause division in American politics. There was a coordinated effort by Russia to divide the Clinton supporters using Bernie Sanders.

The only reason we're really hearing about all this Russia stuff and the Republicans/conservatives is because it was a hell of a lot more successful with conservatives. They bought into all the fake propaganda being spread in the lead up to the election.

It's harder to sway the opinions of those people who's political party is in power, compared to the "underdog opposition" party. The conservatives in America were desperate to fight back, and Russia gave them exactly the types of fake news, memes, and twitter bots/trolls they wanted to hear and see.

It's basic human psychology 101.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
All news media is controlled by communist Jews. This is all anyone needs to deal with.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Both sides are guilty. This fake news mumbo jumbo happens all the time.
Getting sick of this consistent blame game, it's getting old and washed out to be honest.
I believe beating a dead horse is the right term. But it's the consistent ridiculous cycle that makes it worse. No one is getting anywhere.
The fake news is coming from left wing media period. The Progressives have an agenda of pushing Marxism and various leftist programs. It's just that simple. Yesterday I listened to some guy on Glenn beck program... a caller... become very agitated getting upset about Trump calling out the medua.... to which the Host replied that it's not like Obama never called out Fox news or Rush or Hannity... he told the guy he knew that he was being biased.... I was totally enjoying this debate... in which the Host totally creamed the caller.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Everyone LOVES a winner. Trump is a business man who is used to playing the game.

Here's the deal. Ever see a fish out of the water? Those suckers can flail around pretty good!!

Trump has just played one of the best poker hands that he could have ever played, and the DNC took the worm hook, line, and sinker. Taxes slashed for most Americans. Dems stood against it. That may, in fact, be the most absolutely ridiculous stance to take on this subject. It will be their undoing, and in fact, it's like watching a fish out of water. It flails around like crazy, but the end game is pretty much already determined.

DNC currently has 5M on hand. $3M in debt. Record low contributions. RNC has $42.5M on hand, money flowing into the coffers, who just gave a pay raise to almost every American, job growth will go through the roof (is already heading there), unemployment is heading to record lows, and most working Americans feel like things have already improved, no matter what the MSM is saying.

The DNC message is? WE ARE ADDING ANOTHER TRILLION TO THE DEBT!!

Ummmm, what about the almost $10T that Obummer added to the debt, with very little to show for it?

The RNC is about to bury the DNC. I've already seen the first commercials with regular folks thanking the President and Congress for giving them money back. That $42.5M is about to buy some serious advertising.

I've never witnessed the death of a political party before.

Fred..

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

The left, Marxist, progressives, Obama... I'm lost here you are throwing all sorts of political ideologies that are quite specific. Or just plainly broad. And from what you have told me both sides are guilty. Trump calls CNN and BBC fake news all the time, just like Obama did to Fox. Like I said. I'm a little lost in to what your point is. Especially the Marxist point, who is pushing for a Marxist agenda? Isn't pretty much everyone who is in the working class for marxism?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

The left, Marxist, progressives, Obama... I'm lost here you are throwing all sorts of political ideologies that are quite specific. Or just plainly broad. And from what you have told me both sides are guilty. Trump calls CNN and BBC fake news all the time, just like Obama did to Fox. Like I said. I'm a little lost in to what your point is. Especially the Marxist point, who is pushing for a Marxist agenda? Isn't pretty much everyone who is in the working class for marxism?
Obama and Hillary both have been promoting Marxist agenda....it's just that theDemocrat party populace isn't really aware of it; the general populace just think it sounds good to have free stuff....Bernie fans are especially prone to this pie in the sky thinking. Remember when Ronald Reagan said the government giveth and the government take th away... he was right... that's totalitarianism he was talking about. Marxism is about totalitarian government control. Remember Obama and Joe the Plumber ???? That was a commentary on Marxism and it was obvious that's where Obama was going. Remember the moratorium on offshore drilling while he gave our tax dollars to the nationally run Petrobas in Brazil???? Hills was always Marxist with her Universal Pre K .... who can forget her Christmas ad on that....Jonah Goldberg wrote Liberal FAscism explaining that the Progressives of today and yesterday were always fascist totalitarians. It's all cut from the same leftist cloth. Maybe later I'll go into things more... gotta run for now.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Although people have different political preferences (fair enough) what annoys me is channels like CNN using the term "populist" to describe certain political parties.

What is that newspeak even supposed to mean?
Definitions I found says it's supposed to refer to politicians who claim to represent the ordinary people.
But don't they all?
Is there one party or political stream who doesn't claim to represent the ordinary citizen?
But the way it's used in leftist media is almost like there's something wrong with these parties, or the voters must be stupid and unsophisticated if they don't believe in open borders for Western countries (no one else), for example.

As soon as I hear "populist" to describe some parties I change the channel, because what follows is by implication "propaganda".

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

How about you "make sense" and present evidence that what i posted "is BS"... i am pretty certain you can't since I included evidence to support my statements...

You'd need a limited understanding of the English language to think that you presented evidence that ALL fake news comes ONLY from the left. It's simply absurd. Discussion isn't even required, just a removal of partisan blinkers. All sides suck, and no one's a saint. Wise up.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I don't think they ever said the emails were fake. Where did you hear that?
As far as linking the leaks to Russia it's been established even to the chagrin of Donny boy that Russia did indeed hack both the DNC and Podesta emails.
No one ever hacked Hillary's emails. Her private server saved her from that.
edit on 12302017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: zukitar

Only trump had been groomed for five years to serve Russia and Kremlin interests.

He said I'm a genious.. That's all it takes.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

We should just line up and say Thank you sir. May I have another?

Thing is I don't see the left accusing trump of providing fake news. I see him back conspiracy theories often enough. It's more like he rejects every bit of news unless it's in praise of or to the glory of trump. He labels fake news. He doesn't really provide it. Or much content on any subject for that matter.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I missed the war on Christmas while I was wading through toys and Christmas themed everything from paper towels to mailbox covers at Walmart. The decorations at Penneys must have been for yule with green boughs and red ribbons and giant sparkley balls.
Madison avenue took christ out of Christmas a long time ago. If trump hopes for a stimulated economy he shouldn't mess with that. Santa, snowmen, reindeer, trees, lights and presents. That's Christmas in america. The retail economy depends on that.
If trump wants to put Christ back in, the holiday will become another Easter. A benefit to the candy and clothing industry but few others.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Many "Right Wing" sources are actually "Left Wing" operatives practicing controlled opposition.

It works sometimes.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Many "Right Wing" sources are actually "Left Wing" operatives practicing controlled opposition.

It works sometimes.

And you've been had by them pesky rascals so many times as well! The inhumanity!

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Good list, but there are much more fake news from the Mainstream media, like the fake directed CNN Muslim protest, to the fake kid that was bombed in Syria according to CNN, his father said they threw some mud on him and used him for propaganda, to the fake audience with coached answer by CNN caught on live tv. They are so fake it's unbelievable. You can write a whole encyclopedia for all the fake tactics they use.
edit on 30-12-2017 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Not "all" but most...
I think the problem is the media is not held accountable anymore. They say these outrageous thing's to drive clicks and views. Only to have to retract the statement later without the knowledge of most who read the original article. Therefore we have entire groups of people still believing and perpetuating the "fake news" on both sides.

The difference is the left uses it to a larger degree having a larger negative impact on society as a whole.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

We are the Inhumanity.

We are pesky.
We are rascals.
We had had the fake fox many times before he had the electric chicken.

Expect us, we can do the fake trees with a 5 inch brush as well!
Expect nothing more than towering irony for this thread though.

When is enough enough?...

We use 'no space' and '3 connected dots' after a 'questionmark', that is our mark of the controlled o...

*shots fired*

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Once again...you have an emotional plea but ignore facts and play to the 'tarded right.

PS to mods: libtard is an acceptable term on ATS but the above isnt?
edit on 30-12-2017 by jrod because: C =/ space

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join