It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Fake News Are ALL Been Coming from the Left

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Looks like ShareBlue has been getting roasted on 4Chan. Seems they left their directorys wide open and it had the info of the people who get paid by them...

Oops.

CtR and Share Blue are the eye of the fake news storm.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
I'm sorry, this is utter nonsense OP. You know Fox news has for decades been measured and determined to be the most fake news channel.

Breitbart exists as basically a fake news company. They have explicitly stated in leaked documents and emails that their purpose is to generate fake news stories.

Yes, as your list demonstrates, there is misinformation on all sides. But to state that all fake news is the product of non-Trumpian sources is utterly ridiculous.

Something to consider: as Americans we have become accustomed to seeing partisan news and bias in reporting. That is one thing, and it is terrible.

What the OP is talking about is collusion between MSM and establishment politicians. That is something else entirely, and goes well beyond the "Whataboutism" of Fox News (who took plenty of opportunities to pan the Bush admin, and weren't less a mouthpiece and more a cheerleader).

Its the only reason I defend Trump....because if the entire establishment is against him, i shouldn't be. The enemy of my enemy sort of thing.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

edit on 26-12-2017 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well, whatever is happening liberals and Democrats are losing because Republicans run everything.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So the Right have never posted any fake news?

That is about as believable as my nephew thinking Santa lefts him a load of gifts yesterday.

He is 6, so what is your excuse for believing in fantasies OP

As you know I sit on the right of things and I will put my hands up and say fakenews comes from us aswell.

Just look at fox news and breitbart.... our version of CNN and Huffington post.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Not what I was getting at. But from the way you attacked me is a perfect example of what I was getting at.

ROFLMAO...so i attacked you by asking for evidence that the Trump administration was colluding with the media?... That's what you call an attack?... To ask for evidence?...

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

You jumped at my throat without even knowing what my stand was on the topic you presented.
I made a point about how this left vrs right thing is all a ongoing joke now, and it's just people yelling at each other when it gets us no where. Why argue left vrs right, or vice versa? What is the point?

Tell me, other than it being a literal stupid superiority complex of " ME ME ME I AM RIGHT YOU ARE WRONG ". What is the end game? Kill all those who oppose you? Lock them all up? Make them all propose in public to 'apologize'? For what?
What is the end goal?

Childish banter, it helps no-one, no body, it's useless waste of time to blame people for something that EVERYONE has to deal with. Society is being ripped apart and you are the cause.
Get your head out of your #$% and culture yourself for once in your life, it isn't always about YOU.
edit on 26-12-2017 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

When is enough enough?

What the hell are you or anyone else going to do? The only thing you can do is vote with your webhits or TV views.

Your thread is just another in a long list of threads that bring up the same point, over and over, yet I have not seen any solutions to the problem, except to go full-on authoritarian and only allow freedom of the press to those you and others agree with.

The problem, in my opinion, is not fake news.

The problem is people are too stupid to smell bull# when they see it, do not give a damn about verifiable facts and will lap-up anything that fits their confirmation bias.

That goes for both sides. So your thread is just proof that you are pushing a narrative against the Left and not really concerned about people being well-informed.

Spot on....

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
From the war on xmas to obama being a muslim, damn that fox news with there liberal lies. 😂

First of all, the media collusion with the DNC/Shillary and the Obama administration is something which has been happening, but in the case of President Trump they are all fake stories...

BTW, are you talking about the story in which Bill O’Reilly mentions "Obama's emotional attachment to Islam" in which a photo from the 1990s is shown with Obama wearing a Muslim garb?...

Photo of Obama in Muslim garb shows deep ties to faith, O'Reilly says

Who is to forget the fact that it was under the Obama administration in which the words "radical Islam" were banned and taken off official/police reports mentioning "RADICAL ISLAMIST Attacks"?...

Obama’s scrub of Muslim terms under question; common links in attacks

Then there was the DHS report, under the Obama administration, which called for rejecting the terms "jihad" and "Sharia" in programs aimed at countering terrorist radicalization among American youth.

Homeland Security Advisory Council Countering Violent Extremism (CVE) Subcommittee

Are you talking about that?...

Then, what about when Obama's White House Deputy Press Secretary Josh Earnest was asked "With people being killed, Christians in particular being targeted, churches being destroyed, what's the President's red line in Egypt?" What was his answer?... To make a joke..."Well, I didn't bring my red pen out with me today." As if people being targeted, killed and their churches being destroyed were grounds to make a joke about it...

Obama Admin Criticized for Joke over Christians Attacked in Egypt

Then there was the Veteran’s administration in Salem, Virginia under the Obama administration, in which they tried banning Christmas trees, using the words "Merry Christmas" and also banning Christmas music from public areas. Which only after a huge backlash against this was it stopped.

After heated debate, Salem VA Medical Center allows Christmas tree after all

Or what about the increased calls, under the Obama administration, to ban Christian crosses in public areas, universities etc? That's meanwhile students of other religions, like Islam, were and still are being allowed to use religious garb in public areas. Yes, I do know that in some public places before the Obama administration liberals also did the same thing, but it took a spike increasing more during the "Obama era".

But again, you are going to claim all of this is false, despite the fact that all of the above and more did occur...

edit on 26-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I jumped at your throat by asking for evidence that there was collusion between Trump and the media?...

It's obvious you keep on trying to deflect... You claimed both sides have done the same thing as it has been happening with the DNC/Shillary and the leftwing media collusion and corruption... But when asked for evidence your response is to claim I am attacking you?...

Heck, i wonder what happened to all the "Bernie Sanders" supporters?... After all, they used the emails between the leftwing media and DNC/Shillary's staff to prove that there was collusion between the leftwing media and democrats to favor Clinton and get her in office...
edit on 26-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Careful, you don't want to lump anti TPTB leftists with regressive leftists.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

From the war on xmas to obama being a muslim, damn that fox news with there liberal lies. 😂

First of all, the media collusion with the DNC/Shillary and the Obama administration is something which has been happening, but in the case of President Trump they are all fake stories...

BTW, are you talking about the story in which Bill O’Reilly mentions "Obama's emotional attachment to Islam" in which a photo from the 1990s is shown with Obama wearing a Muslim garb?...

Photo of Obama in Muslim garb shows deep ties to faith, O'Reilly says

Who is to forget the fact that it was under the Obama administration in which the words "radical Islam" were banned and taken off official/police reports mentioning "RADICAL ISLAMIST Attacks"?...

Obama’s scrub of Muslim terms under question; common links in attacks

Then there was the DHS report, under the Obama administration, which called for rejecting the terms "jihad" and "Sharia" in programs aimed at countering terrorist radicalization among American youth.

Homeland Security Advisory Council Countering Violent Extremism (CVE) Subcommittee

Are you talking about that?...

Then, what about when Obama's White House Deputy Press Secretary Josh Earnest was asked "With people being killed, Christians in particular being targeted, churches being destroyed, what's the President's red line in Egypt?" What was his answer?... To make a joke..."Well, I didn't bring my red pen out with me today." As if people being targeted, killed and their churches being destroyed were grounds to make a joke about it...

Obama Admin Criticized for Joke over Christians Attacked in Egypt

Then there was the Veteran’s administration in Salem, Virginia under the Obama administration, in which they tried banning Christmas trees, using the words "Merry Christmas" and also banning Christmas music from public areas. Which only after a huge backlash against this was it stopped.

After heated debate, Salem VA Medical Center allows Christmas tree after all

Or what about the increased calls, under the Obama administration, to ban Christian crosses in public areas, universities etc? That's meanwhile students of other religions, like Islam, were and still are being allowed to use religious garb in public areas. Yes, I do know that in some public places before the Obama administration liberals also did the same thing, but it took a spike increasing more during the "Obama era".

But again, you are going to claim all of this is false, despite the fact that all of the above and more did occur...

All your doing is making excuses up for why your side is right, but dont stop its easier to figure out who lives in a fantasy world and who lives in the present.

What a tool

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

All your doing is making excuses up for why your side is right, but dont stop its easier to figure out who lives in a fantasy world and who lives in the present.

What a tool

All you are doing is making excuses for denying facts, and believing lies. But don't stop, it's easier to figure out who lives in a fantasy world and who lives in the present.

What a tool...

Everything i mention was easy to prove...Everything the left-wing media has been claiming about President Trump and his administration have been lies and exaggerations.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I think you got mixed up, if anything they said he was a Muslim sympathizer, not a muslim himself, no matter where he grew up with the sweetest sound he ever heard every day.

Hey, you "left and right do it" guys put up or shut up about the rights fake news.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Not what I was getting at. But from the way you attacked me is a perfect example of what I was getting at.

And maybe the way you responded is an example of '''knee-jerking''' and ""over reacting""

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Here's what the Russian ads looked like:

www.philly.com...

Do you think these are pro-Hillary, anti-Hillary, pro-Trump, or anti-Trump?

Yeah those ads swayed the opinions of millions.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Hillary isn't a politician anymore.

Also, if this is all a "partisan witch hunt" why are you, the Republicans, and the GOP screaming and freaking out about Muller's investigation so badly?

I mean, if everyone's hands are clean, what's the big deal?

Oh that's right...Muller's investigation has two people indicted already...
edit on 26-12-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Hillary isn't a politician anymore.

Also, if this is all a "partisan witch hunt" why are you, the Republicans, and the GOP screaming and freaking out about Muller's investigation so badly?

I mean, if everyone's hands are clean, what's the big deal?

Oh that's right...Muller's investigation has two people indicted already...

ROFLMAO... First of all, as far as i know the two people you are talking about dared to speak to the Russians, but I wonder why is it that people like you don't say # about the fact that DEMOCRATS and even the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION received the same Russians and talked to them...

Last i checked Flynn was used as a scapegoat, and not because he "colluded with the Russians"... These days all you need is to make allegations, it doesn't matter if they are false, as long as an allegation is made AGAINST A TRUE REPUBLICAN and the left fall all over yourselves trying to claim your allegations are true when there is not one iota of evidence...

Where are the allegations from the "left-wing media" about the fact that DEMOCRATS AND EVEN THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION had meetings with the Russians as well?...

You know why we are tired of the BULLS#IT from Mueller, and the Shillary team ?... because after they couldn't FIND S#IT, he started going after the past transactions of President Trump BEFORE he was President and BEFORE he was campaigning as President... It is obvious, except for the left, that Mueller and his thugs are trying to find ANYTHING so they can try to claim "he colluded with the Russians"... Being how Trump was a businessman for decades it is only obvious that he would have business dealings with Russian business owners...but you all in the left would claim "see, he did collude"...

This is only a witch hunt, you know it, but you all are so dishonest that you can't admit it... Just like you all can't admit that your left-wing media has been releasing lie after lie, after lie about President Trump and his team...

BTW, Shillary still has allies who are in power, and Obama appointees who are still in power who support her, not to mention that the left-wing media are still puting her in a silver platter meanwhile they keep making BS story after BS story about President Trump...

edit on 27-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: skalla

How about you "make sense" and present evidence that what i posted "is BS"... i am pretty certain you can't since I included evidence to support my statements...

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Well, whatever is happening liberals and Democrats are losing because Republicans run everything.

But it still isn't helping them learn any vital lessons so they can contribute to the betterment of the world.

So sad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join