It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are aliens from outer space

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

We came from Mushrooms.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
Which would explain the leap in evolutionary development and the mysterious gene's in our current DNA (as per Sir Francis Cricks discovery). Our gene's where tweaked sufficiently to ensure our more rapid development.

Really helpful to point to some proper scientific papers on this subject. Not YouTube or some blabbering imbaciles fantasy. You know, proper scientific research to demonstrate that your assertion holds water that (a) humankind has "mysterious DNA" and (b) humankind experienced a "leap" in evolutionary development that (presumably) can only be explained by outside interference.

What's up with you, no pressies this year or did your women screw another that actually has a pecker. I was only stating what most folk already know that has been referenced many times on ATS. Hope next year is better for you! Season of good will and all that. But there's always ONE pecker head!

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
Which would explain the leap in evolutionary development and the mysterious gene's in our current DNA (as per Sir Francis Kricks discovery). Our gene's where tweaked sufficiently to ensure our more rapid development.

Really helpful to point to some proper scientific papers on this subject. Not YouTube or some blabbering imbaciles fantasy. You know, proper scientific research to demonstrate that your assertion holds water that (a) humankind has "mysterious DNA" and (b) humankind experienced a "leap" in evolutionary development that (presumably) can only be explained by outside interference.

Is it just me or do all of you laugh when someone tries to insult another's intelligence while misspelling the word "imbacile.?"

im·be·cile
ˈimbəsəl/Submit
nouninformal
a stupid person.
adjective
stupid; idiotic.
"try not to make imbecile remarks"

On topic...

It's pretty clear we evolved on Earth. Unless, of course, the aliens brought EVERYTHING with them and Earth was sterile at the time of their arrival.
Well said. Respect your opinion but do think our gene's were tweaked. Darwin's don't add up.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I guess it's possible our genes were "tweaked." Actually that's what evolution does all on it's own, but I get what you're asking.

While I'll admit the possibility (no matter how remote) of outside influence on our development, I find it HIGHLY improbable when you look at all the rest of our biosphere and the fossil record.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I guess it's possible our genes were "tweaked." Actually that's what evolution does all on it's own, but I get what you're asking.

While I'll admit the possibility (no matter how remote) of outside influence on our development, I find it HIGHLY improbable when you look at all the rest of our biosphere and the fossil record.

If you are wanting to start over somewhere and not repeat th epast mistakes say with technology woudnt you tweak your genome to make it look like you originated from said planet? If you want to forget the past it would be logical to do so. In other words they manufactured/changed themselves to fit into the evolotion of this planets fossil record.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Researchers did a thought experiment in which they drew a graph of time vs. genetic complexity of organisms assuming a fixed rate of mutations or evolution. Based on this graph, basic cellular life evolved before earth formed. So all that oozy slimy bacterial gunk that likes to form biofilms could have originally been living in the crevices and cracks of asteroids and comets:

3c1703fe8d.site.internapcdn.net...

phys.org...

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I believe indeed we are the aliens. But Noah's ark was not a space ship but a DNA cave.
www.evawaseerst.be...
www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Is it just me or do all of you laugh when someone tries to insult another's intelligence while misspelling the word "imbacile.?"

Very droll, and an invention as I was not questioning someone's intelligence, merely that they should post some real evidence to support their assertion.

Besides, my major crime was not sticking in an apostrophe.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Very droll, and an invention as I was not questioning someone's intelligence, merely that they should post some real evidence to support their assertion.

Besides, my major crime was not sticking in an apostrophe.

PLEASE tell me you don’t really think imbecile is spelled “imbacile!” Apostrophe or not...

I mean, ffs, Siri autocorrected my attempt to misspell it twice before I forced it to take your spelling.

Christ. We are truly screwed if this is the best our alien masters can do when “tweaking” our DNA.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
sounds like a great sci-fi story, i'd read it.

reality, not so much.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra

perhaps

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: darkbake
I'll put one in for the idea that humans evolved on Earth. However, I personally like the theory that aliens came along at some point and genetically engineered our ancestors.

We may have evolved on Earth but we are not from this planet, that is why as children we all look up to the stars for our beginnings.

I read a theory once that suggested (dark skinned) indigenous peoples of the earth evolved from the earth, whereas the "white" race were not of this planet.

Whether the ETs seeded or genetically engineered the indigenous people is another matter, but it's interesting how most indigenous people live closer to and in tune with nature and are technologically less inclined, whereas the "white" races have been technologically advanced, have been technological conquerors, building cities, empires, etc.

edit on 26-12-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join