It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey from Sam Buddy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hey. I'm nobody. Or else Sam Sam buddy. But nobody will do.

I have been reading this page for over a decade and wanted to make an account and introduce myself today.

I know many members on here by reading their threads. Hey.

I know their are atheists, there are Christians, muslims. pagans, etc. I've read a lot, and have kept tract of things.

I want to let you all know that I love you. It doesn't matter who you are, what you believe. And forget politics. pffft.

Who cares.

I pray to Jehovah the true God every day. And he always answers my prayers instantly. Always. Even when I suffer. So I have proof God exists. I am not a fool. Jehovah is real. He is watching everything right now. And soon he will destroy every single person on earth that does not look to his son Jesus for salvation.

I'm not a Catholic or a Protestant, or a Mormon, or a Muslim. I used to be a Jehovah's Witness but was disfellowshipped. But every day I live and pray to God he still answers all my prayers. And I know things are messed up. Things all over...everything and everyone. I have experience. I write this introduction to give someone hope. Hundreds will hate it, I know that is the way things go. But you haters. Who cares about your hatred. I love you. Jehovah loves you. And your day will come.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hi nobody... or sam buddy.

Welcome as well as Merry Christmas ( still Christmas here )

Hope you enjoy your time in the forums.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sambuddy

Welcome from a fellow believer Sambuddy!

I'm interested in hearing why you were disfellowshipped, if you don't mind revealing that. I personally affiliate with no denomination.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the site more as an official member. Merry Christmas and best wishes to you.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
Hi nobody... or sam buddy.

Welcome as well as Merry Christmas ( still Christmas here )

Hope you enjoy your time in the forums.

Thank you buddy. I read this today. I know it is the truth. There was never an ounce of racism in my body, but someone very close to me accused me of it today. And I prayed to Jehovah to show me if I was wrong. And he showed me this:

At this Peter began to speak, and he said: “Now I truly understand that God is not partial, 35 but in every nation the man who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him. Acts 10:34, 35.

I knew this to be true. Who cares about religion, race, culture, politics. The person who is just and fair, does not steal, does not murder, does not commit adultery, who is faithful and true, these persons are very desirable before the person of God himself.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

Welcome from a fellow believer Sambuddy!

I'm interested in hearing why you were disfellowshipped, if you don't mind revealing that. I personally affiliate with no denomination.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the site more as an official member. Merry Christmas and best wishes to you.

Drinking too much. Being a drunkard basically. Which I still am.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

A struggle I've known myself. We all have our flaws that's for sure.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
So Jehovah always answers your prayers instantly...wow you must be special.So many little kids with cancer and other horrible diseases,and their loved ones praying for their recovery..So many desperate,hurting,sickly,hungry people praying for help or rescue BUT they are just # outa luck.Oh well i'm a godless heathen,so i guess my day will come..Newsflash - for millions upon millions on this planet,the fearsome day is practically Everyday.This intro of yours,the judgemental smugness,is just one of the reasons so many sane people despise religion and religious people.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
So Jehovah always answers your prayers instantly...wow you must be special.So many little kids with cancer and other horrible diseases,and their loved ones praying for their recovery..So many desperate,hurting,sickly,hungry people praying for help or rescue BUT they are just # outa luck.Oh well i'm a godless heathen,so i guess my day will come..Newsflash - for millions upon millions on this planet,the fearsome day is practically Everyday.This intro of yours,the judgemental smugness,is just one of the reasons so many sane people despise religion and religious people.

Nope. Not even close. This life isn't even real. We haven't even begun to live buddy. Open your eyes.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
And another thing..you do Not love us here at ATS.Your last line makes a mockery of that statement.Colour me surprised..

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

And another thing..you do Not love us here at ATS.Your last line makes a mockery of that statement.Colour me surprised..

What about the haters, of which you represent, which are in the hundreds of thousands, or perhaps millions?

Your hatred is just jealousy. You could be me yo know.

You want to take that burden?

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Of what exactly must i be jealous? Of your religion,or your Certainty that you have it all figured out? And i do not hate You,i don't know you from a bar of soap.I hate the Abrahamic religions,i hate to see people manipulated and divided and deceived.For me,the toothpaste is out of the tube,that's all.Please be assured that there is no religious person on this planet that i envy,or am jealous of.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Double post.

edit on 25-12-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-12-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sambuddy

Nope. Not even close. This life isn't even real. We haven't even begun to live buddy. Open your eyes.

No holds barred, huh!

This life, this one you cannot escape from alive, change in any way beyond what you change about yourself alone, this life that you have spent 10 years reading these forums, pretty much is the only thing we've got right now. Sure, you can 'think' you've got the second skin of god covering you, securing you in the afterlife, keeping you sane with the knowledge that despite everything, this is not it - it comes next. But only that second skin, that impossibly thin veil of belief that shrouds you from knowing truly that life is random, death is inevitable, and each flame is extinguished just as each match in a box expires to ash and as important each flame is to each individual match, ultimately, it shines no brighter nor longer than any other.

Remove the veil, OPEN YOUR EYES, but be warned. that veil protects you from the truth. It keeps you sane. Red pill, or blue pill? Keep praying for the next 'it' to be the one when this 'it' is all you'll ever get the chance at, OR go down the crypt and see how deep the tomb really goes... Dare you stare into the abyss? Or perhaps, leap in?

it goes a long way back into time, but not far into death... Strange how we trample the fallen bodies beneath us clamouring to get into heaven, always looking up, never looking beneath to see that death is all around us, required, for the next spark of life to be given chance to thrive. I wonder if a flower ever meets the sun, or if it's entire life spent reaching for an illusion, only to perish along the way, is the simplicity of this futility that even we succumb to.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I want to let you all know that I love you. It doesn't matter who you are, what you believe.

And yet you say this...

I pray to Jehovah the true God every day

LOL

top topics

join