It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Binaural Beats what occurred.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Binaural beats are quite the tool OP. They are, like any other tool, best used by those who have a little knowledge. If you approach them with the idea of them helping you they will, in fact, help. Beware though asking more of them than they can deliver, frustration happens fairly quickly and can create blocks in the mind that previously did not exist.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TREESNAKE1111
The site i got them from was www.eocinstitute.org‎
What was the one you bought supposed to do ?

Help with meditation and focus

It felt rather creepy and the following week was horrible
Haven't had a bad week for quite some time.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Thx for the advice jonjon. I think it was really trying to help me take the trash out before getting to the good stuff but that demon guy just plain creeped me out. He appeared a smug sob.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Saiker
Do a you tube search for "Robert Monroe" and "Monroe Institute"
He's pretty much the founding father and a pioneer of the binaural technology.
You will definitely learn a thing or two by listening to some of
his interviews. Watch this one, which starts to get real interesting
at about the 44:44 mark:

edit on 25-12-2017 by RavenSpeaks because: spelling

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker
a reply to: Jonjonj

Thx for the advice jonjon. I think it was really trying to help me take the trash out before getting to the good stuff but that demon guy just plain creeped me out. He appeared a smug sob.

I hope what I said is helpful.

Simple facts: understand that help is there, but is not given as a gift. Do the work and reap the benefits.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

But they are still more dreamy than hallucinations would be. Open your eyes and your back in beta. The worst thing that ever happened was I fell asleep when I wasn't planning to lol. The state is very good for you physically. Releases all kinds of good hormones. Including some anti aging hormones so it's all real good.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I love them for the relaxation. I don't know about altered states. I just know they relax me and when I turn them off I'm wide awake and refreshed.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The "green man" is a common visitor when traveling the shamanic path. I've met him....

Before embarking on a "trip" arm yourself with the shield of knowledge and the sword of faith. Thru the doors of Chapel Perilous you can either find redemption and enlightenment, or madness; sometimes, you can't tell the difference.

edit on 25-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Neighbour this is not my first rodeo
I walk in the other world from time to time.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I still think it was an aspect of the OP that he/she saw. Perhaps their fetch. If not a sidhe/ good neighbour.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Robert "Bob" Monroe
Remote Viewing is an area where ALL the anomalous topics seemingly slam together in breathtaking convergence: The weaponization of PSI/Clairvoyance for intelligence purposes, OOBs, UFOs, ET and other forms of non-human intelligence, Electromagnetism, and much, much more.

Robert Monroe and his Monroe Institute were under a highly classified and ultra-secretive contract with the U.S. Government and used as a sort of "primer" for the Project Grill Flame remote viewers to receive--among other things--instruction in out-of-body experiences aided by experimental technology.

INSCOM head General Albert Stubblebine was also a supporter and attendant at the institute and sent members of his staff for training as well:

Atwater became a regular visitor to the institute, as did Joe McMoneagle, and Colonel John Alexander…Students in the main course, Gateway Voyage, would lie in small, darkened cubicles--"Controlled Holistic Environmental Chambers"--for several hours a day, for five days straight.

They lay semi- or completely naked, under blankets, listening to Hemi-Sync tapes and experiencing weird visual phenomena, or disembodied voices, or vivd memory flashbacks, or full-blown OBE's...

Remote Viewers: The Secret History of America's Psychic Spies

Whether participant, or outside observer, the mention of "entity contact" comes up time and again:

A reporter for The Hook, weekly newspaper for Charlottesville, Virginia, who visited The Monroe Institute said, "...with a few exceptions, the only 'normal' people with whom I could fully identify were the trainers, who seemed remarkably well-grounded for people whose day-to-day experiences include astral projection and disembodied spirits".

The reporter also concluded that "there is something significant being developed at the Institute. Whether it's just a brilliant guided meditation (complete with trance-inducing stereoscopic sound) or a doorway to a world of spirit entities, I cannot say".

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

originally posted by: KansasGirl
I haven't tried them because my conspiracy mind thinks there is an outside chance that whomever is offering these beats progtammed in some subliminal message.

Just make them yourself it's what I do all you need is a program like audacity and you can create Bineural Beats to what ever frequency floats your boat.

I've been enjoying the sound of different colour noise produced by piping random bytes from /dev/urandom into aplay using something like this on the terminal:

head -c 1000024 /dev/urandom | aplay -r 44100

This takes the first megabyte of random bytes provided by urandom and plays them through your speakers at a rate of 44100 as raw sound. I also like listening to the sounds of different binary files as raw sound with.

cat some.bin | aplay
edit on 26/12/2017 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/12/2017 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join