It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has united the U.S. against the U.S.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Trump embraces deep state conspiracy theory

Trump and his supporters are railing against the deep state.

Liberals don't seem to have a problem with the deep state, but they're railing against Trump.

Americans are united against the United States in one way or another.

I see that as being perfect for the overall system. Everyone seems to want big change. I've never seen both liberals and conservatives openly discussing revolution before like they are right now.

The system has everyone right where they want them. The Las Vegas shooting illustrates it all perfectly. I don't think anyone believes the official story. Liberals can blame Trump for it while conservatives can blame the deep state for it. What difference does it make whom you choose to blame? No one is going to jail over it, and we'll never know the truth. The system got its way, and that's the whole point.

Nobody's happy except for the powers that be. Everyone gets their two minutes of hate each day, and they continue to serve the system either way. The difference between this reality and the reality in 1984 is that the system is giving you a choice concerning whom you can hate.

Hate Trump or hate the deep state. The system wins either way.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: antiantonym

Eh Trump is just an Emmanuel Goldstein. Notice how he didn't go after Henry Kissinger and the other Globalists.

Another thing, the anti TPTB leftists do not trust right wing militia types like Bundy and do not like conspiracy theorists.

edit on 12/25/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Well good for him, and good for the american people.

As he is saying: "Trump: We're giving power back to the people"

thehill.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I don't think he cares about the American people one way or the other. I believe the TPTB installed him so people can go after their fall guys.

I do believe there is a group that is more powerful than the deep state and they are hidden in the shadows. Nobody knows who they are and I'm pretty sure even Trump wouldn't dare to touch them.
edit on 12/25/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The best thing about trump was the best thing about Bernie too.

That the establishment perceived them as outsiders.

It didn't matter if they were it not, because the establishment has outed itself by going after both of them.

No the corruption is wide out in the open.

We are just beginning to see how the Intel community was weoponized to take down any outsider. Neck even Jill Stein is being accused of being a russian agent.

The democrats proved what they think of their voters by not allowing them a choice and cheating Bernie.

The republicans tried to do the same.

And the media is an active participant in shilling for the establishment, and have given up all appearances of being journalists.

This alone makes the last election cycle worth while.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Okay, ya know what, I have said it before, and I WILL SAY IT AGAIN, NIXON HAD SUPPORTERS TILL THE VERY END!

Call me whatever you like. Froot Loops!

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

The u.s. wil win...bigley.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
It didn't matter if they were it not, because the establishment has outed itself by going after both of them.

It matters if you are hoping the whole thing isn't a psyop.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
NVM

Merry Christmas
edit on 12 25 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: antiantonym

Trump isn't railing against the deep state, he is the ugly side of it, and anything goes.. but no subtlety, and probably makes the movers and shakers he deals with cringe somewhat.
So, basically Trump is in it for what he can get out of it for himself alone.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I think you are being fooled.

CNN is Deep State, Trump is Deep State (a representative at least; whether knowingly or not).

This CNN article is a disinformation article which makes it seem as though a Deep State is trying to take control of Washington, when in reality has been in control for a long time now. It mentions it because many other people (e.g. Ron Paul) talks about it and CNN can then address it but with their own spin on it.

When he reads a script you notice he reads it like it is the first time he ever read it. That's because he didn't write it. It didn't come from him. Trump is just a talking head.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: antiantonym

Trump isn't railing against the deep state, he is the ugly side of it, and anything goes.. but no subtlety, and probably makes the movers and shakers he deals with cringe somewhat.
So, basically Trump is in it for what he can get out of it for himself alone.

So if trumps the deep state, what does that make the Intel community that is leaking and other things against trump?

How ironic that now many in the left have become cheerleaders for the same Intel communities they use to rail against,

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Welcome back "TheWorldIsNotEnough"!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The u.s. wil win...bigley.

The bigley they are, the harder they fall.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I'm pretty sure Trump and everything surrounding him is a psyop. Who does all this infighting center around for the most part? Trump. He's the perfect guy to divide us down party lines and holy # is it working like a charm. Trump is the same puppet as always, only wearing a different wig.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Exactly, Trump is simply in it for the notoriety of being president, he wants his name remembered and etched in stone and will do whatever it takes to make that happen including "selling his soul" to the people behind this administration (and every other one that came before).

Trump is the establishment dressed in anti-establishment clothes, conveniently tailored to fit him by the establishment media.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I believe it boils down to one thing.

Trump is a billionaire, whereas most of Senate and Congress are millionaires.
They are simply pissed that the price of labor went up.. .. by about 1000%

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Everything you stated in your Post is Pure Speculation . Believing what you want to Believe does not necessarily make it a Fact of Life . Op Ed Away then....
edit on 25-12-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Divide and conquer!

Not a new concept.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
It's fun to walk on in here and see the same people crying rivers of tears because Trump WON and they just can't move on. So now they are splitting off on new personality for themselves that creates it's own reality they feel happy inside, but even that isn't working because everyone can clearly see the tears and the angst.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join