It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My cat thinks a snowstorm is the end of the World

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad
a reply to: Jefferton
He must have been born in London!! They freak out and traffic grinds to a halt as soon as there are a few flakes.........well that's impression we get up here in Scotland and I'm not Scottish.

He's 100% Atlantic Canadian.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Is this your cat's first snow? I will never forget my cat's first snow. I live in a place where snow is rare. One evening I came home after dark and it was snowing. I opened the front door and she ran out onto the porch. The porch light illuminated the snowflakes as they drifted down making them look magical. She just sat there and stared. She had such a look of wonder on her face, like she was witnessing a miracle.

Sal

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SallieSunshine
Is this your cat's first snow? I will never forget my cat's first snow. I live in a place where snow is rare. One evening I came home after dark and it was snowing. I opened the front door and she ran out onto the porch. The porch light illuminated the snowflakes as they drifted down making them look magical. She just sat there and stared. She had such a look of wonder on her face, like she was witnessing a miracle.

Sal

This must be my cats 10,000th snow.

He just doesn't *get it*

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Oh - he gets it. It's the just power of snow turning adult creatures back into happy kids for 10 minutes.

This comes from a grown ass man that still throws snowballs at unsuspecting people/animals.

Got one of my yard deer two days ago when filling the feeder. She bounced around a bit, then ran circles around me, bounced around some more.
If that doe had thumbs, I'm pretty sure it would have been an epic snowball battle.
It was awesome to play with a "wild" animal.

Awesome video though, brought back memories of the cats (3) we had as kids.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hewhowaits

Oh - he gets it. It's the just power of snow turning adult creatures back into happy kids for 10 minutes.

This comes from a grown ass man that still throws snowballs at unsuspecting people/animals.

Got one of my yard deer two days ago when filling the feeder. She bounced around a bit, then ran circles around me, bounced around some more.
If that doe had thumbs, I'm pretty sure it would have been an epic snowball battle.
It was awesome to play with a "wild" animal.

Awesome video though, brought back memories of the cats (3) we had as kids.

Thanks!

It made me happy when it happened, had to share.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

My cats hate to go outside.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: stormcell

My cats hate to go outside.

Mine got outside once, by accident.

He hid under a step, and waited for me to find him.

It was first terrifying, then hilarious.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Cats rule the world

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Cats rule the world

Yes, yes they do!

top topics

<< 1   >>