It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melting Ice Caps And New Ports

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: orionthehunter

If all of the ice melts the world will indeed be a different place.

But the Arctic is changing. Rapidly.

The once-forbidding route through the Arctic, linking the Pacific and the Atlantic oceans, has been opening up sooner and for a longer period each summer due to climate change. Sea ice that foiled famous explorers and blocked the passage to all but the hardiest ships has slowly been melting away in one of the most visible effects of man-made global warming.

www.denverpost.com...

And loss of sea ice has other effects. Less ice means lower albedo. Lower albedo means yet more warming.
ftp.oar.noaa.gov...

Phage is getting to it!

Now realize what operation "White Skies" is and why the white out is important to them.
If they stopped doing it, than there would be no snow this Christmas, the summers would be hotter and there would be barely any rain.

People think the so called chemtrails are to poison humans, but that is only a tiny % of the whole truth and a slither to the bigger picture.

Keep at it you're getting close Phage

They have to stop using scalar and messing with the ionosphere. The fake winter colds here in southern BC, when our natural climate is warming up and has always been relatively mild for winter, is not acceptable. Not their right as this my land, and my climate and therefore they added to the list of IOU's they will have to settle when they pass on. I'm sick of the manipulation, lies, BS and especially the harm they do to others.

I don't see future of doom, instead see the elite disappearing and the universal upgrade occurring, with land, homes, creativity, industrial hemp, high science for every single person on earth. An end to fundamental religions, literal warring beliefs, and the ability to uncover and develop all the talents and abilities latent in everyone, and then caretaking this world and terra forming others. There won't even be lean and hungry wolves in the forests even, let alone the existence of elites, only councils of citizens and the ability to quickly remove corrupt ones.

A total end to the dog eat dog programs here on earth for everyone and even nature.

And nothing else.

People are merely playing out the drama's inside them, and being divided, but instead believe that people will actually start standing up for each other and healing their shadow.

China can't emerge like that, not until its no longer a fascist state that mistreats citizens and imprisons spiritual minorities and harvests organs, or keeps people on leashes. Until it becomes like Norway, for example, and in fact upgraded form or Norway, its just another dinosaur that needs to put out to pasture like every other tyrant.

Interesting thread!
edit on 29-12-2017 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2017 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Just a small sea level rise and my street will be on a new island, maybe I should start thinking of getting into the passenger ferry business

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Just a small sea level rise and my street will be on a new island, maybe I should start thinking of getting into the passenger ferry business

You know it

new topics

<< 1   >>

join