It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2018 Full Disclosure what would it mean to humanity

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: dfnj2015

Humans hunt for trophies.
They step on bugs just to see them squish.
We put animals in zoos for our enjoyment.

They don't need our resources like water and gold because those are all over the cosmos.
Maybe they want our chlorophyll.

For some reason I can't see them being here for our benefit.

That's how we would treat the extraterrestrials. That's how we treat animals now. I very much doubt our aliens would take pleasure in hurting us. I have this theory technological advances are bounded by a cultures spiritual maturity.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I hope they taste good.
More culinary delights.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Imo there will be people who won't accept this truth and do rely on religion. They probably see it as Angels and Demons the realm of good and evil spirits.

Some will see it as interdimenssional species aliens or something else.

Some won't give a damn wether it's both. They just think about the stockmarket.

Personally I don't know what will happen how and where it would lead to after reading so many things and stories from the past and making my own assumption of what we're looking at . I just want to know who they are and what there agenda will be according to Earth and it's future?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Its never going to happen for us....in 2021 IMHO we will see global earth changes ....and we will lose our technology and our civilisations as we now know them....to disclose truths means telling everyone they are about to be made into the next big oil deposits on Earth....this will never go down very well....lol.

Until Humanity has the technology to self-sustain life somewhere else in the Universe we shall remain warlike defending our only planet....tell TED to talk about that....all war ends when we no longer suffer from planet and survival anxiety.

We are trapped on Earth by an artificially placed technological border...to breach it we need to preach it....we need to come together and develop another space-race....or rather a few hundred or thousand years ago we should have done this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join