It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2018 Full Disclosure what would it mean to humanity

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I'm surprised nobody thinks there would be death and mayhem from people panicking or mass hysteria.

People have had so much crap rammed down their throats that they will be in a mood of, 'Ok, lets see how this all plays out'.

If things go south and the people do not get ...
1) Free energy
2) Access to UFO technology
3) Enrollment into the Space Federation (if it exists) to explore the Universe

... then yes, there will be mass death via anger, not panicking.

Religious people that cannot see God, Jesus and Lucifer working on the same page will panick big time.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Humans hunt for trophies.
They step on bugs just to see them squish.
We put animals in zoos for our enjoyment.

They don't need our resources like water and gold because those are all over the cosmos.
Maybe they want our chlorophyll.

For some reason I can't see them being here for our benefit.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Humans hunt for trophies.
They step on bugs just to see them squish.
We put animals in zoos for our enjoyment.

They don't need our resources like water and gold because those are all over the cosmos.
Maybe they want our chlorophyll.

For some reason I can't see them being here for our benefit.

One creation of God/the process going and manipulating another creation in the middle of the process of it

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

We still have to work and the schools will still be open...
We will see the news and say.. wow cool, and yearh right.. and go on.

That is it.. no reason to overreact bout it, why.. if they have been there all the time anyway.. not that the universe is not big enough.

How about a .. hello friends ?

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
No one is gonna go crazy. I don't know what it is but recently, wars are less, depression sky rocketed/mental illness, more people sitting around and not as active, cops so high strung from peacefulness that they shoot others from mere expectation of hostility (while it's not there, it disappeared somehow)

It's like it's all adding up to a perfect gearing up of human consciousness for disclosure.. calming our minds and bodies
But you remember when it was happening don't you, everyone saying how hard life was each day was a struggle, then it gradually eased and people felt better. Are these "end times-> heaven on earth" from some natural process?

Or is the bible speaking about timed occurences of alien frequency DNA upgrades?

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

So if the scenario is a pending alien invasion you think people will go to work the next day at the calendar factory? Gotta have those kitten pics...

No, it will all depend on how the disclosure is presented.

No threat, and you are likely right.
Otherwise, not so much.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Traditionally "Disclosure" has meant the governments tell what they know. that's a lot of territory and it could mean anything from the governments don't now much at all to they've been in collusion with aliens. Part of this meme is that think tanks like the Rand Corporation have been doing term papers on this subject and concluded the public would panic, therefore no disclosure. Another part of the meme is that only a part of the government knows and they won't tell the rest of the government, including the President. And THAT sets up the idea that there are people in government who know and really want to tell the people, but they can't because the "time is not right" or some other excuse. This has been going on in one form or another since the NICAP days in the 50s. It's been used extensively by Greer & Co. and is now a centerpiece of Tom DeLonge. The basic story is 70 years old and hasn't really changed that much, though different actors have been proposed. Disclosure has allegedly been on every President's agenda since Carter, who himself was enamored with his sighting of Venus. Ford even had Congressional hearings on the subject when he was a congressman. it was supposed to happen when Bush #1 got re-elected and had nothing to lose, but he lost. Clinton wanted the answer to who shot JFK and UFOs and got nowhere. The Disclosure movement appealed to Obama as their savior and got nowhere. Now this latest surge of interest is really because a member of Congress had enough clout to get the Pentagon to study the subject and spend a few million on it so everyone is newly excited. And the New York Times wrote a front page article on it! Oh, wow! But if you are paying attention you will know that more sober voices such as Scientific American have called BS on the whole thing. The whole idea is fading once again.

The basic issue is this: Most people don't give a crap. Their most pressing needs are to pay the rent and feed their families. There is no real pressing reason for the government to disclose anything. Only a few nutcases care and they are politically worthless. It won't help anything or advance anyone's political interest, and there might be a down side, so why do it? Half the people will think they're nuts if they do and quite a few people simply won't believe the government because, well, it's the government and we all know they lie. Like people here. If the government said, "Yeah, aliens." we'd say, "But that's not the whole story. You're holding out on us just like always.”

And we’d be correct because the issue is not aliens and UFOs at all. That’s kind of like a symptom, but not the disease. The issue is that the fabric of reality as we know it is wrong. The institution that would take the hit here is not the government; it’s Science as a whole. It’s not that Science is wrong. It’s just that it has a very narrow view of what is real that is based on our physical reality, which to Science is the only reality there is. And we’ve mostly bought off on this. Oh, yeah, there are some religious folks who are over in LaLa Land who believe crazy things like Jesus saves, but they aren’t really the sharpest knives in the drawer, are they? They can be dismissed.

But what if they are right? I mean basically right. Not that Jesus died for your sins or there is only one God or that unless you wear Mormon underwear you are going to hell. I mean what if the personality survives death? What if we go to another plane of existence? What if reincarnation is a fact? What if the only rational explanation for UFOs is essentially the IDH and we are a part of it? What if the New Age Whackos are correct? Wouldn’t that just suck for Science? It would be their worst hangover and even though there must of necessity be a “scientific explanation” for all this, it would really be a bummer for scientific supremacy in our lives. So if a few people in government have figured all this out—which they must undoubtedly have—laying it on the public in one fell swoop would likely end in disaster. It is just so vastly different than the Reality we know, and so very complex, that it represents too big of a challenge to tackle, so they wont do it.
edit on 12/25/2017 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
So are they gonna to disclose that there is an advanced alien species abducting thousands of human beings as a part of a secret intergenerational interbreeding program?

Sorry, I'm VERY doubtful, more yet when you consider that the objective was assets infiltration (human looking hybrid beings, that can manipulate us mentally).

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I don't believe there will ever be full disclosure at one time. We haven't the mental stability to handle something like that. Disclosure has been going on for some time now but we're only fed a little dose of reality at a time - so as not to overwhelm the masses. JMO.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

- Panic and Death- No, our governments are using that argument to keep them from losing control and disclosing we're not alone in the universe.

- Religion - Yuuuuge problems if an alien race had a hand in our development, knows the real history of mankind, our purpose in life and knowledge of various levels of dimensions.

- Governments losing power and legitimacy- Yes!! Bring it on!

- Science - Aliens will probably blow our science out of the water in both the medical and technology fields.

- The Economy - Maybe they can teach us how to live without using money?

They will become our new best friend if they can show us how to stop weight gain, put an end to cancer and other sicknesses, using clean and efficient energy sources, traveling around the world in a matter of seconds, giving us amazing technology, and teaching us how to live without the need for cash and government control.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

So if the scenario is a pending alien invasion you think people will go to work the next day at the calendar factory? Gotta have those kitten pics...

Otherwise, not so much.

I believe alien invasion only exist in Hollywood movies.

Advanced spices would be past wars,religion and aggression.
If not.. they would destroy them self before becoming to the stage of interstellar travel
The question is.. would they want to contact us before we prove we can reach the next level, or destroy our self.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Otherwise, not so much.

I believe alien invasion only exist in Hollywood movies.

Advanced spices would be past wars,religion and aggression.
If not.. they would destroy them self before becoming to the stage of interstellar travel
The question is.. would they want to contact us before we prove we can reach the next level, or destroy our self.

Even if they Weren’t past that stage, they wouldn’t need to invade us anyway, they could chuck a few big asteroids at us or use a genetically engineered virus to kill or sterilize us, or even use nanotech or those viruses to turn us into THEM, all without having to set a foot down on this planet or occupy us.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
"Full Disclosure"

First of the phrase is a nonsensical phrase. This is a catch phrase created by some alphabet agency and should not be used.

Disclosure of what? The Government has secret programs: Exposed endlessly at least at some level.

The Church is a scumbag organization: Exposed.

The Government lies: Endless

Aspartame is killing people: exposed.

Med establishment is makes people sick: Look around, they kill 250k a year by their own admission, that is just in US.

On and on. It is all there to see. But what the nature of full disclosure means for many is "government tells all about the aliens in a press conference."

So we have this problem. The government exists because it lies about everything, so any statement from a government official is a lie. The next problem is the medium. TV, well the process of TV is a lie, sound bites, distortions and on and on so a TV show is a lie. So, A UN leader, because it can't be trump because everyone hates trump (more on that later) comes out and says, 'we have aliens!" and then what? Six people yell "i told you so to their friends, and then the rest of the population ignores the statement because the topic, in full disclosure, is 100's of millions of pages of documents!" The TV, press people, who firmly believe there are no aliens, simply state so endlessly and since they cannot grasp the concept anymore then you, they just meltdown providing sound bite gibberish.

So the disclosure folks want a person of authority (yet all disclosure folks do not recognize a unified authority) to tell them all about the secret planes, secret wormholes, secret aliens, secret space agencies all over night so they can.... what? Say I told you so to their friends. Trump is arguably the first president not drawn from the Queen's (all leaders of the world) bloodline, a form of disclosure and the world has gone nuts. Family members do not speak to each other over trump, trump this trump that. People can't handle a non-blood line leader, yet they can handle aliens walking among us? The same people who have cops who shoot on sight, they same people who have wars going all over, the same folks who loot towns after a sports teams wins a FIXED championship are ready? Yes, their ready...

Lastly, folks don't need their entire reality shattered overnight to prove a point. Dealing with people who have lost a child, or lost a wife, or lost their will to live is very hard on them and a helper, folks are demanding "full disclosure" in the hopes that folks for which this same type of breakdown occurs after will be alone? The f#$%^ing TV is not going to help them deal with this, the scumbag CIA controlled media is NOT GOING TO HELP PEOPLE DEAL WITH ALIENS AMONG US. Hell, many want to kill hijab wearers if they walk amongst us, what about the aliens? Why would any alien ever show themselves to people like this? There is NO, ZERO, NONE mechanism in place for people to deal with this... the church? Good Morning America? Oh, the New York Times...? Consider this, when the guy who picks up your trash, delivers your food, or runs your subway train comes unglued, as they did when Trump was elected, what are you going to do? Oh, the cops, they shoot on sight, so when you neighbor calls the few left working and says he knows YOU are an alien god help you... The fallout is not just you, but all of us...

And to those who claim, "I'm ready" you are not. How do I know, because aliens walk amongst us, and if they have not spoken to you, it is because you are not ready. Abstract thinking based on being an internet warrior is not the same thing has dealing with the real presence of things beyond your perception.People have kill each other over arguments about sports teams. Think about what you really want...

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
If disclosure happened I believe there would be a period of hysteria; there'd be a segment of society who would reject any admission or proof of ETs as a trick by TPTB. We'd have a hundred ATS/4chan/Reddit threads analysing the sighting/evidence and picking it apart, poking holes in the story and discrediting any government scientist that comes forward with the analysis. We'd be sitting around investigating possible black budget technology that could have caused the sighting such as HAARP/Particle beams etc.

Religions would either totally reject disclosure or would encorporate Alien life forms saying "look how God created them too"

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

But would an ethical ET species give us that tech? I dont think so, not all at once anyway...

When scientists discovered an isolated Amazonian tribe a few years back they deemed it unethical to contact them and expose them to the modern world, so they chose to leave them alone. I believe ETs would do the same thing as there are too many wrong hands in the world

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Just. Wow.
You totally blew me away with your very thoughtful response.

Maybe it's me, but besides being "meh" about it cause "sure! Why not???" I'm still having issues with it possibly leading off into as you put it,

But what if they are right? I mean basically right. Not that Jesus died for your sins or there is only one God or that unless you wear Mormon underwear you are going to hell. I mean what if the personality survives death? What if we go to another plane of existence? What if reincarnation is a fact? What if the only rational explanation for UFOs is essentially the IDH and we are a part of it? What if the New Age Whackos are correct? Wouldn’t that just suck for Science?

I'm in the worst quandary over it since despite cutting my baby reading teeth on Asimov, Ellison and all the greats. Despite having no issue with reincarnation or the life of the soul when you slap that onto Aliens my brain comes to a screeching halt. Which even I know is ridiculous.

They're going to be whatever they are so what I think "they should be" isn't relevant. If indeed this is the case I feel we've been done a HUGE disservice by being indoctrinated from Roswell on down by being told they are indeed physical with physical craft. If you think about it it's only been the last 10 or 15 years since the other theory has come into play. It used to be reports included radiation burns and other physical effects.

Now if you listen closely the said and sometimes unsaid new truth is "maybe not so physical as we understand physicality".

WHOA NELLY!!!!
Not that it isn't possible, but more the dichotomy reversal whiplash effect.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

WHOA NELLY!!!! Not that it isn't possible, but more the dichotomy reversal whiplash effect.

It's a mind blower all right. And the funny thing is, it's not that they exist or have advanced technology, or are probably from somewhere else. Like you said, we've all read Asimov. That's a no-brainer. It's totally acceptable. We've been there for a century. It's the explanation that is the freak-out.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
"The total number of minds in the universe is one" -Edwin Schrodinger

I believe if the aliens were to explain to us somehow how things really work, I believe that statement would be confirmed like many of the theories of quantum mechanics have been over the years. I feel pretty strongly about that. I think that all consciousness is interconnected but it has a dual nature like quantum particles do. We are all one yet all separate individuals at the same time sort of like photons being particles and waves but not both at the same time.

If you look at the work that Cleve Backster did, this theory appears to make sense. Cleve Backster hooked up electrode devices to plants and found that thoughts from humans can directly influence the energy output of plants. He did some other stuff with bacteria but what he found was that all life has the ability to interact and even the simplest lifeforms seem to have a consciousness. I think all consciousness on not just earth but the universe is interconnected. I think the aliens would view us as cousins.

I think that consciousness is some kind of energy that is not bound to the physical world. This thread gives us a peak into that www.abovetopsecret.com... If energy is neither created nor destroyed, we could be in a constant state of reincarnation. I think that you can elevate or lower your level of consciousness throughout your life just like the mediators described in that thread were able to. The total level of energy of your soul can move up or down and depending what level it’s at and will determine where you reincarnate. Moving away from the whole consciousness and being selfish will lower your energy. Moving towards living a life of service to others and trying separate yourself form your ego will raise your consciousness energy. When you die your soul gets super positioned into another life form on earth or another planter and based on you level of conscious energy when you died with, it will sink up to the potential energy of the next life. If your energy is too low you won’t be able to high energy potential body. You have to rise up in small increments. Idk if this makes sense but it’s basically the karma and reincarnation in Hinduism. What I’m saying is that there is order to it like in chemistry. H20 fit together as does carbon dioxide but some elements just won’t fit together if they don’t have the correct number of electrons. When you reincarnate, I don’t think you are waiting in live in heaven and God is like you’re going over here and you’re going over there. It just happens automatically based on some law of conscious energy transformation. I believe whatever this equation is, is what god actually is.

If disclosure revealed something like this, I think there would be a mix of the way people would react. Some people would be less of and a-hole and others like the religious fanatics would be like we were warned against false prophet and need to fight this.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I don't wanna be a downer. We all knew this already. This changes nothing. We still go to work, buy milk, and pay for gas. Same as it ever was. Tell us what's going on in Antarctica and i will tune back in.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

If you've been reading around ATS an come across Valee's's work it's sort of where the consensus began to lump Aliens into a lot of the paranormal stuff experienced at Skinwalker, and now all the allusions to "This has to do with consciousness". Or multiple dimensions, or something along those lines.

I was quite fine with aliens being aliens
Peachy with Orbs being Orbs
Reincarnation is what we can do after death, or not
Shadow men being whatever they are...ect.

Folding all this into Aliens seems like a one answer fits all an that's something that just isn't sitting right with me.
I'm perfectly fine with Vallee's first musings that something besides us lives here and is "quite the card".
But really how can you fold this all into one neat package blaming "aliens"?

I would be thinking there are separate things going on with different causes before quitting trying to figure it out an copping out for an easy answer. This all just seems too pat, too easy, too "something".

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join