It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2018 Full Disclosure what would it mean to humanity

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The buzz around recent disclosure has been creating a lot of conversations. I was thinking what would be the effect of full disclosure. I the video in the thread below it said there were religious people in the government who did not want disclosure because of religious reasons. I don't think full disclosure will matter. I think religious people will probably be more religious not less. And there's another group in the government thinking full disclosure would cause panic, mass hysteria, and death. I think the video makes a very good point. If extraterrestrials have wanted to eat us or destroy us they would have done it by now. Plus extraterrestrial technology will most likely be tens of thousands of years more advanced than our own. Fighting the extraterrestrials would be like muskets going up against AK-47s and that's only a 100 year difference.

The video in the OP of this thread is really good: www.abovetopsecret.com...

So the question of this thread is what would full disclosure cause in society:

* Panic, mas hysteria, and death

* A crisis of faith for religious people

* Governments of the world would lose all their power and legimatcy

* People would hold science and scientists in esteem again

* The economy will boom because people will be energized

* Ho hum, people would just continue living their lives getting fat, drinking beer, loud mouthing opinions about topics they know nothing about

I'm sure there are other reactions people may have. What do you think people would do?

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Well see first we have to define “disclosure”.. is it;

A) them comming out and saying that alien overlords have been controlling humanities governments for centuries???

B) we are sure their aliens but they won’t seem to talk to us.

C) we have no idea what’s going on.. it might even be that the Chinese are farther ahead than we ever imagined..

I think C is sadly the most likely result. That the US has way more recordings and such, but has no clue what it actually is or means

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
For me,hubby and the kids,it will be the same on the day of disclosure than all the days beforehand.Will be interesting to learn the full extent of the whole thing,if they come clean completely 100%.I doubt that,though.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
And just what might that '' full disclosure '' entail. It would be ''supposed people in the know'' telling what they know. Then places like ATS would debate it all either believing or debunking depending upon which party the ''people in the know'' belong to.
That is an over simplification but as long as it is other people telling secrets and showing hidden documents with pictures and artifacts, it can all be countered with ''it's fake news''

The only disclosure that will make any difference is when ''they'' land in the middle of the field during the ''Superbowl''. And even then there will be those who claim it is all a false flag to fool the masses.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Oh.. to your actual question..

With the exception of it turning out the government has been in frequent contact with them, I think there will be no real change at all..

Religions are famous for “reinterpreting” the Bible to make it fit our modern interpretation of science.. so they will just move the goal post again..

As far as governments falling.. aliens won’t make people not want running water and electricity..

Lol

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The reaction would depend on how the aliens would be precieved.

A threat?
Good will embassadors?
No idea of their intentions?

Religion would pull together and get stronger with any scenario.

Lots of politics with governments trying to gain a position of power too.

So much would depend on why they are here.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

So the question of this thread is what would full disclosure cause in society:

American society is ready for the sky Gods. believe me...

I plan on cashing in with a new mega church in their honor. The "Praise all day Church of the Redeemer Sky Guys, sugar free House of Faith"

Love offering of 1k will put you on the list for sky rides to paradise and the ultimate absolution of all your naughty deeds, includeing, but not limited to, when you gave the finger to other drivers..... praise Bob....

Doin business the American way!! believe me!
edit on 25-12-2017 by olaru12 because: Elon M. could you send me a text when convenient?

link   

people will be energized

Definitely.

Remember the 'aliens' (fallen watchers) crash landed a one of their own UFO 's for the Nazi's to reverse engineer hi-technology before WW2.

For some strange reason, that technology was NEVER given freely to the peasants.

The 2 billion people that have lived below the Poverty Line since WW2 will be so energized they will rightfully rip all the alien's heads off.

link   
If the Goverments come out and said that there are aliens out there and they have visited us many years ago but not for a long time since, people will except this and move on. Just knowing they are out there is enough for some.

If they came down and landed on Stonehenge without any warning, then I think people would go a little nuts.

If you plant the thought into people's heads that they are out there, it lessons the blow when they do eventually land. That is what I feel is happening right now.
edit on Mon, 25 Dec 2017 12:18:24 -06001217122017000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon, 25 Dec 2017 12:19:15 -06001217122017000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I can see religious extremists having their world view shattered, since they've built their lives on the myth of an all powerful diety/prophet/etc. But if disclosure does happen, it will push those living in a fantasy into reality and away from superstition. So yes, science would become much more important, especially in light of (mostly political and religious) the trend towards science denying.

I don't see mass panic or anything like that happening. I feel people may be a bit shocked and need some time to digest it all, and many (myself and the average ATS member) will be more like "Wow!"

But some things will never change, people would just continue living their lives getting fat, drinking beer, loud mouthing opinions about topics they know nothing about. Human nature, yo!

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
That really depends what the disclosure would contain.
That we're not alone, aliens are here visiting and observing Earth? Society was getting acclimatized to such news for past years.
That aliens are not only here but they're also creators of humans and their religions? We could see the shock and panic. There would be a lot of violence because scared human means mad human.

I'm really curious why the phenomena was called "satanic". Was it because of apparent malevolent behavior or just because everything the "phenomena" is would put every christian/muslim in doubt. Tho I think it's just because not only aliens but also a lot of bad things get thru those portals that are being used to cross to our world.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
me losing my job

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
So much would depend on why they are here.

If they are here they would be thousands of years advanced. They might have skin grafts that provide them nutrition from the air. I doubt they are here to eat us. And since they are so advanced, I doubt they be here to kills us or enslave us. I don't think we are capable of offering or giving them anything they would deem valuable.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I'm surprised nobody thinks there would be death and mayhem from people panicking or mass hysteria.

edit on 25-12-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

To be honest other than a couple of Grrrr-I told you so's to a couple of friends it changes nothing. Tomorrow is another workday, still have to go in an "make the donuts" so to speak.

There will be plenty of people it will affect in more tangible ways because their work revolves around science persuits so funding may be frozen or increased based on the information disclosed. But for us peon's? Unless it raises gas prices or means we don't get double coupons at the grocery store we'll be fine.

It's not going to stop Kim Kerdashiaen from posting more selfies is it?

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I think the "ho hum" one. A week or two, a run through syndicated talk shows, Coast to Coast AM, the media news outlets and back to life as usual. Religion or government won't die, and if the Aliens come to conquer, well it might be that this has happened before, and re-seeded with another life form ?

All that scenario.... To me is doubtful...... as a Christian.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Via movies,books,tv series,YT etc the possibility has so been entrenched in a lot of peoples' minds that i don't think most will "lose it" As Caver said - people still have to work to feed their families.I have a feeling that is not going to change anytime soon.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Social justice toward aliens :-) :-) :-) :-)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Personally, I always felt they were there. It started at age 10, I would gauge my fears and research ghosts UFO's Aliens every night by myself in the dark
Seeing the big alien head, orbs, it was intriguing
You knew it was true in some way,

When I finally saw one for myself, it was so different than imagining, the process of physically seeing one changes some process in your brain

Anyway it didn't change much, I laughed it off and didn't really care and just hoped it would leave me and let me laugh it away, but it didn't they recorded me and showed me to 10s of thousands of their species, taking in my character and using it as a measure to what humanity can deal with or what humans currently feel to UFOs

then i started to feel energy drained. anyway point being lots of people suspect they are there and the process of seeing one is nothing.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Hi Rapha,nice to see you around again

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join