It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AT&T announces thousands of layoffs, firings just in time for Christmas

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
$35 Million update to my building and we will gave computer phones. Not exactly what that means VOIP??

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Yep... most likely VOIP.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
$35 Million update to my building and we will gave computer phones. Not exactly what that means VOIP??

Yeah, but you'll likely get those cool CISCO phones that have color screens you can set a background picture on.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Hey now...

Cisco is the industry leader in reliability

....and high maintenance costs.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
a reply to: Kettu

Hey now...

Cisco is the industry leader in reliability

....and high maintenance costs.

*cough* No comment ...

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Why anyone thought that bonuses were proof of "trickle down" economics is beyond me.

Companies give bonuses so they don't have to give raises. It also shows they're using money to not hire anyone new as well. On top of all that, if business isn't good one year, the bonuses go away ... which is why corps and businesses like them.

Whoever thinks that giving rich people more money will suddenly make them less greedy needs to have their head examined.

And to top all this off, several people I know were telling me that their DirectTV from ATT rates are going UP in 2018.

*golf clap* Nice one ATT, you're literally proving that "trickle down" economics is really "grain and sparrow" economics.

Oh, none of you have heard that one? It's where the sparrows root around in piles of manure for tidbits of grain. The wealthy are the cows, and we (obviously) are the sparrows.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Why anyone thought that bonuses were proof of "trickle down" economics is beyond me.

Companies give bonuses so they don't have to give raises. It also shows they're using money to not hire anyone new as well. On top of all that, if business isn't good one year, the bonuses go away ... which is why corps and businesses like them.

Whoever thinks that giving rich people more money will suddenly make them less greedy needs to have their head examined.

And to top all this off, several people I know were telling me that their DirectTV from ATT rates are going UP in 2018.

*golf clap* Nice one ATT, you're literally proving that "trickle down" economics is really "grain and sparrow" economics.

Oh, none of you have heard that one? It's where the sparrows root around in piles of manure for tidbits of grain. The wealthy are the cows, and we (obviously) are the sparrows.

as you may have noticed some of the sparrows are quite happy with their scraps and will shout down anyone who disagrees or hopes for more than just scraps. It's a well oiled machine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join