It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Jimmy Carter reports a UFO sighting with multiple witnesses

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

I thought Presidents were not allowed to see official UFO-related information. That it's above their paygrade.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

While a Barium rocket looks interesting (from the pictures; never seen one) with luminous vapor trails, I still think it is not enough to get the reaction from J. Carter the way it did.

He also said it hovered and changed volt from blue to red then back to white. I don’t think vapor trails do that. Also he saw it fly in and then away. I don’t think you can perceive vapor trails as things flying in, hovering and then flying away.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: JimOberg

While a Barium rocket looks interesting (from the pictures; never seen one) with luminous vapor trails, I still think it is not enough to get the reaction from J. Carter the way it did.

He also said it hovered and changed volt from blue to red then back to white. I don’t think vapor trails do that. Also he saw it fly in and then away. I don’t think you can perceive vapor trails as things flying in, hovering and then flying away.

First thing to check is, WAS there a barium cloud rocket in the sky where and when Carter was seeing the UFO. And if so, why didn't Carter mention seeing it too?

<< 1   >>

join