It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry Christmas ATS ......

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I DONT CARE IF YOURE A MOD OR THE SITE FOUNDER, its dis respectful and bad character to call everyone on here bitches! are we playing the name calling game again? Feels like high school all over again.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Relax, it says Merry Christmas Ats bitcoines, he added the extra e as a present so none of felt left out, the censoring was for added confusion.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I don't care what anyone says. I'm making a complete set of voodoo dolls out of Popsicle sticks and straw from an old broom, i dressed them in little T shirts and yoga pants made for barbie dolls. They had a sale at toys are us.

I can write your name on them with a sharpie. It's entirely up to you how the ritual proceeds.

Just thought you might want to know.

Merry Christmas....I love you all!!

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Merry Christmas, VC!

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Ha! Merry Christmas, olaru!

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
I DONT CARE IF YOURE A MOD OR THE SITE FOUNDER, its dis respectful and bad character to call everyone on here bitches! are we playing the name calling game again? Feels like high school all over again.

Aw, come on. It was meant as a term of endearment, not a slur. I visualized VC in a (faux) fur coat and santa hat, raining benjamins on us all.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Aw, come on. It was meant as a term of endearment, not a slur. I visualized VC in a (faux) fur coat and santa hat, raining benjamins on us all.

Pretty much how I roll. And yeah some people need to lighten up....

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

MERRY Christmas!

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Congratulations! this video youtu.be... as a gift from Russia

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Don't call me a bit#h. You aren't my "bro".

Merry Christmas though.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Relaaaaaaaaxx it's Christmas!

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

merry christmas you bitch! how does that feel? am I part of the cool crowd yet?
because op basically called you a bitch.
edit on 26-12-2017 by JourneymanWelder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder
That felt great! And I bet you felt great saying it! Letting off some steam is good
The OP called me a bitch? .. And what .. am I meant to be offended. I have better things to worry about that someone over using the word of a female dog.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
i guess name calling is okay then? as long as you have enough stars and are liked enough. got it.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

i guess name calling is okay then? as long as you have enough stars and are liked enough. got it.

If you aren't an ATS b*tch, then the OP wasn't talking to you or calling you any names. It seems to me you are, in effect, saying that you are a b*tch, but you didn't like that the OP called you one.

(And, again, the OP clearly meant it as a term of endearment and not to malign anyone. Words often have multiple meanings and intentions behind them. When in question, consider the context. The context tells the story here.)

edit on 12/27/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join