It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange Twitter account being censored/removed?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Never, too many of us have the massive insurance file. Just waiting for out of band keys to be transmitted. I'm shocked he isn't on the darkweb or Patreon. Who uses FB/TWITTER/INSTANTGRAM anymore? Those are entirely controlled by deep state actors or their associates

All of the really juicy stuff is in that file. Not only dangerous intelligence data (stuff that can get people exposed/killed), but likely J. Edgar-type dirt on many key players in the conspiracy. I wouldn't be surprised if audio/video recordings were a part of the file, as well as the real dirt from the DNC/Podesta email leaks. Rumors say Hillary's ~30k+ missing emails are also in the file.

If Assange ever drops that bomb, well... remember the French revolution?

edit on 12/25/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Wikileaks has been compromised since last October at least. Several of his lawyers turned up dead back around that time.

The "deadman's switch" went live back then as well, and the key to decrypt it is hidden inside the Bitcoin blockchain.

Assange knew S was going to hit the fan back then, and likely did indeed think he was truly in danger. The CIA and GRU/FSB were fighting over control for him.

Russia ended up winning that covert fight, which culminated in the Ecuadorian embassy cutting his internet access.

There's a reason he's not been seen in public lately, and none of the insurance files that Wikileaks has released since October have security hashes that match. Odd...

And Assange himself hasn't been signing any of his messages with his PGP key, which he tried to explain (and failed miserably) in a Reddit AMA that was...well...how should we say..."weird"?

Assange got called out directly and dodged every direct question, leading to even more questions.

Oh, and if you want to hunt for the key hidden in the Bitcoin blockchain? Good luck, the NSA will Xkeyscore you. People were dropping like flies when the search was really going strong. People were air-gapping their computers and even then still worried. Reddit got DDOS'ed for it. I never brought it up on ATS before because I was afraid discussion of it might cause ATS to get hit by a DDOS attack as well.

As I've explained before, if you can find and get invited to very hard-to-find "bunkers" on the deep web, all of this is well known and understood by many.

Well said.

That AMA was, yeah.... "weird."

I think Julian Assange is dead.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

If this is the case, then his killers (or suspected killers) should be brought to justice. A million armed people marching on them should do.

Look at the recent debacles in the federal aggression against the Bundy ranchers. Juries/pro-constitution judges have shown, in recent years, to support armed citizens and patriot movements.

The extra-judicial step of killing Assange would be the last straw that finally broke the camels back.

edit on 12/25/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Odd...when I search it is loading fine for me, but he has disappeared from my list of those I follow.

its called stealth banning. ya can post but no one will see them even followers.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: C84K2
a reply to: jhn7537

Interesting theory here by Thomas wictor

here

Interesting theory......

Well it worked.
Everyone knows and is talking about it. Even the big News networks.
It's a great way to draw attention to yourself before you unlesh a hydrogen bomb of a drop.

Let's see how this will play out.

True Pundit Thomas Paine Twitter implies it's got a big story they are going to drop at the beginning of the new year.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Again??? What was as it a few weeks ago ?? Something about a dead mans switch? Before that? What was it? Some cryptic message that turned out to be dust in the wind.
I'm sure he just loves the attention but I don't get you guys chasing rainbows.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nonsense.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

They sure have. Kept him imprisoned at their own expense. How is this different from jail?

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I find it interesting that in todays world, just an accusation of sexual harassment can get you fired, can initiate an investigation.

Yet when it comes to DNC/Clintons, accusations are ignored or ridiculed.

Assange is a whistle-blower.

Believe or not believe, he should have the opportunity to voice his story.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Several of his lawyers turned up dead back around that time.

OMG really...really? Got proof of this? Or was it on Alex Jones?

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Oh well in that case.
Shakes head with a quiet giggle...
Can't wait.
Because every other time it turned out to be nothing. Nothing ever released nothing revealed.
The last time they were significant was as Russia's tool in foiling the elections. Nothing since then. Guess he needs the attention to stay relevant because he sure isn't right now.

link   
Something strange is going on.

link   
Also... Why is the US Navy Tweeting out "Julian Assange" name and claiming it was an "inadvertent key stroke"?? what the heck is going on here?? All odd..

Very Odd Tweet

This morning, an inadvertent keystroke by an authorized user of the U.S. Navy Office of Information's Digitial Media Engagement Team caused the trending term "Julian Assange" to be tweeted from the Navy's official Twitter account (@USNavy). (1/2)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

YUP!!! I just saw that too.... its so damn weird

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If he had a story.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Oh now he's dead... Okay. Well good riddance then.
I doubt he's dead though. I doubt this is anything but people's imaginations running wild.
Look how fast you guys went from I wonder to its fact...

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JBurns

Oh now he's dead... Okay. Well good riddance then.
I doubt he's dead though. I doubt this is anything but people's imaginations running wild.
Look how fast you guys went from I wonder to its fact...

People like you I'll never understand... I see it in one of two ways. You're either a paid shill of sorts, or you really are clueless... What's wrong with whistle-blowers? He is exposing corruption, he doesn't slant material, so I don't get why you'd want him dead? I feel like I'm writing to Hillary or something. Over a decade ago, he exposed things from the Bush Admin, over the last 8 years it was Obama's admin. He shows that its not left vs right, but more so right vs wrong... I'm okay with Julian, and I like seeing the things he exposes within our government..

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Is there a screenshot of the tweet anywhere?

Found it

Odd indeed...and with quotations...
edit on 12/25/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Again??? What was as it a few weeks ago ?? Something about a dead mans switch? Before that? What was it? Some cryptic message that turned out to be dust in the wind.
I'm sure he just loves the attention but I don't get you guys chasing rainbows.

You are right he's NEVER done ANYTHING.....

Just ask Hillary and John Podesta.

Silly as usual.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
And yet we still debate and believe that Freedom of Speech is a Universal Human Right protected by the Geneva Convention and the United Nations Human Rights.

So shall we admit to the formation of the New World Reich or Are we still pretending that it's all Fake News?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join