It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange Twitter account being censored/removed?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
You know something BAD is in store for Trump and his cronies when the Seth Rich/Clinton crap starts up again. How much longer until we start hearing about pizza places being used for child sex trafficking?

When really bad conspiracies that make actual conspiracies look legit start making the rounds, you know TPTB are worried about maintaining their tenuous hold on power.

Good lord. You willfully support murder because.....Trump.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Interesting theory here by Thomas wictor

here

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: C84K2

here

Although not from your link - this tweet sums it up, something is indeed not sitting right here - take a look at the specific questions in his survey, then read her response, which your link has done his due diligence to expose as well........

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: C84K2

here

The guy has too much class to go attention-whoring like that...imo.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
His name was Seth Rich

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Exciting!

Julian, I must say, has been very brave.

I hope what they release can take away some of the darkness that is crippling us in the West! The corrupt need dealing with and teaching a big lesson.

All it takes is "a few good men".

edit on 25-12-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

It is not possible to do that. Julian could easily reinstate his account just like that. He has not done that and has started another it seems.

Everyone knows you can't totally delete an account just liek that. It takes 30 days.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Why does this indicate anything bad for Trump? He didn't have Rich murdered. I'd be more worried about the nuke(s) from the upcoming false flag on the 27th. While everyone was busy being awestruck by the Israel owned plane being allowed to fly out... Everryone bought the export story but has anyone stopped to consider if they were bringing something in... Not bringing nukes out to Israel (who already have their own nukes). Perhaps they needed to cut power to the radiological alarms so they could offload the nukes and transport them to cities.

Assange was compromised a while back.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Nothing kimdotcom says can be taken seriously. He always has been and will remain an attention seeking person with no (useful) substance.

He terribly wants be part of the Seth Rich story, and claims to have been in touch with Seth Rich before his death. Remember that big truth bomb he was going to drop and tear the DNC wide open? Yeah... What a joke.

Eta: what significance does the random woman's response have to kimdotcoms tweet? Or is she significant?

edit on 25-12-2017 by hombero because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-12-2017 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Are you guys serious? He could simply make a new twitter if it was deleted. Or he could just put his leaks on wikileaks... Believe it or not, there is life without twitter. Kids these days...

LOL, it's that time of the year again, the season to talk about pizza and pedophiles.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Registered: 10-11-2016 Location: The Shadows Mood: Amused Member is offline. 2,498 604 9,000 64 57 posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:18 PM link quote reply Wikileaks has been compromised since last October at least. Several of his lawyers turned up dead back around that time. The "deadman's switch" went live back then as well, and the key to decrypt it is hidden inside the Bitcoin blockchain.

That is infact untrue and misinformation. No such thing was hidden within the block chain go and look for yourself.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I have a feeling JA has been in protective custody for some time now. Maybe wishful thinking on my part.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Neat

Julian Assange‏ @TheRealJuIian
Replying to @WLTaskForce

@jack and @Twitter are attempting to suppress #HillarysDementia and the #TarmacTranscripts
2:01 AM - 25 Dec 2017

Julian Assange‏ @TheRealJuIian

The #DeepState is about to be permanently crippled once and for all. #SethRich #TarmacTranscripts #TickTock
2:45 AM - 25 Dec 2017

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Keep it coming!!

Make it a very merry Christmas for all

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Sex crimes, taxes, UFO's, Now this, juuust around Christmas.

Wondering what all the hubbub is cover for?

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How would the deep state know ahead of time what Leaks is 'about to leak' ?

If they wanted that activity shut down in general they could have done that anytime.

Imo, they turned him off around christmas so's the mostest people won't notice.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Twitter flagged WL & Assange account weeks ago, 1/3 of the time they would not show up for me even if i followed both, all other accounts worked 100% of the time.. no suprise here :|

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Does anyone here know when the tarmac meeting docs are supposed to be dropped? I'm still wondering why it was more important to find the leaker then looking at the actual meeting. That alone just screamed panic mode.
edit on 25-12-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Want money, follow the government lead. I wonder what bribes twitter is receiving.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join