It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange Twitter account being censored/removed?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hello all... first off, happy holidays to this community of folks here at ATS, I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

Now... I'm a active member on Twitter, and when I got on just a few minutes ago I began seeing tweets about Julian Assange's Twitter account being removed/taken down.. Right now you can get to his account page, but no tweets are loading... Was Julian about to drop something? Are they trying to censor him around the busy holidays? What does everyone believe is going on here? I dont believe its a technical issue at all. We've seen censorship from Twitter before, and I believe this may be another case of that...

Here's a few tweets...

From Jack Posobiec's Twitter

Tweet

From Mike Cernovich twitter

Tweet

Thoughts ATS??

Edit - it seems the page may be gone now all together...
edit on 24-12-2017 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This week:

1. Julians Lawyers offices are broken into by masked men.

2. Julian hints about Seth Rich being the leaker

3. Julians twitter gets taken down.

I figure he tweeted us a Christmas gift and "they" put a stop to it.
edit on 2017 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
This week:

1. Julians Lawyers offices are broken into by masked men.

2. Julian hints about Seth Rich being the leaker

3. Julians twitter gets taken down.

I figure he tweeted us a Christmas gift and "they" put a stop to it.

Yup! It all stinks to high hell, and it shows they are scrambling in panic mode.. I guess drastic times call for drastic measures with them.. But in my opinion, the censorship of Julian just validates what he's been doing. When you try to completely quiet a person like Julian, it shows there may be truth (a lot of it) to what he's doing.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

My question would be,

How much longer do you think before he is silenced forever?

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Ye, just checked myself, ain't loading.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Julian Assange probably has alternative ways to keep his outbound communications flowing. After Hillary threatened to have him killed, Julian put in place a system to release everything, should he disappear.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

My question would be,

How much longer do you think before he is silenced forever?

Well, if the deep state had their way, I'm sure he'd already be permanently silenced.. The Ecuadorian Embassy has done the world a MAJOR solid over the last handful of years...

If I recall, about a year or two ago there was an attempt by a guy to scale the wall of the embassy and break in, but was seen in the middle of the night and Jason Bourne escaped away... One has to wonder if that was a hit job or if they were trying to get intel/steal documents.. I'm sure it was to take him out..

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Wikileaks has been compromised since last October at least. Several of his lawyers turned up dead back around that time.

The "deadman's switch" went live back then as well, and the key to decrypt it is hidden inside the Bitcoin blockchain.

Assange knew S was going to hit the fan back then, and likely did indeed think he was truly in danger. The CIA and GRU/FSB were fighting over control for him.

Russia ended up winning that covert fight, which culminated in the Ecuadorian embassy cutting his internet access.

There's a reason he's not been seen in public lately, and none of the insurance files that Wikileaks has released since October have security hashes that match. Odd...

And Assange himself hasn't been signing any of his messages with his PGP key, which he tried to explain (and failed miserably) in a Reddit AMA that was...well...how should we say..."weird"?

Assange got called out directly and dodged every direct question, leading to even more questions.

Oh, and if you want to hunt for the key hidden in the Bitcoin blockchain? Good luck, the NSA will Xkeyscore you. People were dropping like flies when the search was really going strong. People were air-gapping their computers and even then still worried. Reddit got DDOS'ed for it. I never brought it up on ATS before because I was afraid discussion of it might cause ATS to get hit by a DDOS attack as well.

As I've explained before, if you can find and get invited to very hard-to-find "bunkers" on the deep web, all of this is well known and understood by many.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Surprised those technocrat scum let him operate as long as they did.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Odd...when I search it is loading fine for me, but he has disappeared from my list of those I follow.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I just saw his account was taken down but Wikileaks is still up and that is where all leaks are placed.

I was able to find an authenticated account but the last post was in Sept this year. So why are/were there 2 authenticated accounts for him. The graphic has changed on the top at least since sept a couple times since then.

Very curious. Hope something is about to leak like a christmas present.

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Well, one has to wonder if this is the "tick tock" we keep hearing from peeps like Sean Hannity and co... I guess this was the "Christmas Miracle/Present" we were all hoping for. I wonder, if true, how they'd go about releasing this information?

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
You know something BAD is in store for Trump and his cronies when the Seth Rich/Clinton crap starts up again. How much longer until we start hearing about pizza places being used for child sex trafficking?

When really bad conspiracies that make actual conspiracies look legit start making the rounds, you know TPTB are worried about maintaining their tenuous hold on power.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
It seems it was the commentary of a progressive leftist, Jimmy Dore, who Assange tweeted about a few weeks back, that appears to be the catalyst for twitter banning him.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

I don't even know what to say! Very strange and kind of frightening how things are happening! No Julian Assange? wow

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

He's made a new account @TheRealJulien

account

He says the deep state is about to be permanently crippled once and for all. He may have transcripts to the tarmac meeting and something about Seth Rich.

If this is a real account and actually him posting that is. As skyfloating said, well have to wait and see.

It is linked to wikileaks task force account which is verified.

wikileaks task force

From the link--

"Julian's account disappears, so haters and conspiracy theorists rush to post the usual attention seeking rubbish. Ah, Twitter.

Merry Christmas, people."

Edits somehow pushed barf emoji, auto correct error, dang tablet.
edit on 25-12-2017 by C84K2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-12-2017 by C84K2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: C84K2

He's made a new account @TheRealJulien

account

He says the deep state is about to be permanently crippled once and for all. He may have transcripts to the tarmac meeting and something about Seth Rich.

All kinds of supposed alternative accounts are popping up, none of which can be verified as genuine. Have to wait and see.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

That's true, I was just about to edit and add that.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Yet all the lefties who apparently are up in arms about corruption once again will gladly ignore this because.....Trump apparently said something mean to someone, somewhere, and that's the real problem.

Here we basically have a fascist relationship between deep state interests and a large corporation coming together to silence the truth regarding a political murder cover-up but....Trump cut taxes!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join