It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Existence 'Proven Beyond Reasonable Doubt,' Says Former Head Of Pentagon Alien Program

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This is the first UFO confirmation from government officials that we have gotten since that Roswell newspaper article claiming that they had a saucer in possesion.
This is BIG. HUGE.

Everything points to this being the first step of the disclosure process.

I think they picked the Nimitz incident because the pilot is so credible. That Elizondo guy is also highly professional and convincing.

I wonder what they will release next. Im guessing something will show up during the spring.

edit: spelling
edit on 26-12-2017 by tjocksteffe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
They're setting us up for Project Blue Beam.We have to believe that they are really from outer space for it to work when they do it. They have to admit it to us first before we will accept it, but it also has to be a slow conditioning process first. It's most likely our own technology from black projects, hidden from us.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe

The Nimitz 2004 incident is interesting, but very little was leaked about it, and long before December this year. Assuming there was a full investigation, a disclosure would mean, at the very least, publishing the resulting report. They need to rule out that there was any other classified military operations in the area for example. Part of what the pilots describe sounds an awful lot like SLBMs.

I don't have anything against Elizondo, but I don't find people making statements convincing, I would like facts confirmed by several Independent sources preferably. Physical objects that can be examined by several independent researchers. And so on. I don't think these guys have anything. They have shown nothing new so far, only asked for people to give them money.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: marrowmonkey
a reply to: tjocksteffe

The Nimitz 2004 incident is interesting, but very little was leaked about it, and long before December this year. Assuming there was a full investigation, a disclosure would mean, at the very least, publishing the resulting report. They need to rule out that there was any other classified military operations in the area for example. Part of what the pilots describe sounds an awful lot like SLBMs.

I don't have anything against Elizondo, but I don't find people making statements convincing, I would like facts confirmed by several Independent sources preferably. Physical objects that can be examined by several independent researchers. And so on. I don't think these guys have anything. They have shown nothing new so far, only asked for people to give them money.

Do you think David Fravor and Luiz Elizondo are lying on national TV straight to the face of their own people? About an important subject like this?
I dont.

I think they are higly credible professionals who know what they are talking about.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

They have shown nothing new so far, only asked for people to give them money.

You mean new since the recently released never seen before videos? Yea.. it's been almost a month, what are they doing?!

Patience.. they said they would produce something.. and they have. They said more is forthcoming - we'll see where it goes.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Disclosure by leading officials all over the world has already happened, some disclosures happened decades ago but still no physical evidence. Have we got to a place were we wont believe it until it comes from Yankie lips. Yeah, In Trump we Trust.

I will only believe if i have actual contact myself or i witness a full on Alien raygun face melting. That Nimitz video could easily have been a ripped hud scene from Battlefield 1 or any other warfare video game from the last decade.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffeDo you think David Fravor and Luiz Elizondo are lying on national TV straight to the face of their own people? About an important subject like this?
I dont.

I think they are higly credible professionals who know what they are talking about.

What has Elizondo actually said that everybody didn't already know (that there are UFOs/UAPs)?

As for the Nimitz incident, DeLonge & Co didn't disclose it, it was leaked a couple of years ago. They have disclosed nothing, all they have said is they want our money for their company.

The testimony by David Fravor is certainly interesting but so are many other UFO sightings. Sadly there is not enough data released about the incident to independently rule out other natural phenomena. Either the military decided it was nothing special and didn't investigate further (for whatever reason... maybe they knew something Fravor didn't), or they did but we still haven't seen the actual report from that investigation.

The point is, there is no new disclosures, only some guys that are asking for money.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
These revelations are exciting, intriguing and I personally find them somewhat unnerving. Before my personal experience and after I liked being able to believe we are likely not alone but it was virtually impossible for extraterrestrials to visit our world with technology advanced enough to travel the vast expanse of space and time.

It's the unknown motive that I find unnerving.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Disclosure by leading officials all over the world has already happened, some disclosures happened decades ago but still no physical evidence. Have we got to a place were we wont believe it until it comes from Yankie lips. Yeah, In Trump we Trust.

I'm not denying that people have reported seeing UAPs. I'm saying DeLonge has not disclosed anything new yet, he's only asking for money. The videos leaked a long time ago, it's not thanks to DeLonge.

And yes, there are many stories, but no real data which is what is needed if any credible scientists are going to take this seriously. There should be troves of data by now. Video, radar and other sensor data at the very least. They should make that public if it really exist. Are there physical objects? Then let independent scientists analyse them.

All the DeLonge guys are saying is "It's clasified, but trust us it's very strange, wink wink. Now give us some money."

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek
a reply to: Aazadan

when/if there is full "disclosure" I'm afraid it will be of the "we don't really know what they are either" variety.

That's certainly one possibility. Another possibility is that we have limited information as to who controls them, but we've achieved some level of communication, yet have no defense if we were to provoke them. I think this is the most likely scenario.

I've had what I think are my own abduction experiences so I'm biased in my beliefs here. But I think they're visiting us, and the government is powerless to do anything. That's why they don't acknowledge it in my opinion, it has nothing to do with public acceptance but rather that we're totally powerless against them.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Quite amusing in that they are using an image of a mylar party balloon during the US Navy incident presentation.

See 15:45

The image is from 2005 and is from the UK.

www.rense.com...

Metabunk Link

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a new year, a new 'imminent disclosure' timetable.
gotta love tinfoilies.

i suppose he's going to put out a few books and be a guest speaker (small fee) at yearly conventions presenting ambiguous 'proof'.. maybe a guest appearance on ancient aliens! .

A lot more interesting than your Jack Donkey Trump political threads.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
David Fravors interview:

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodKilla
So let’s say full disclosure happens. Aliens and their technology is real. Government comes clean. Now, here is the big questions. Why are they here? What do they want? What is sooooo bad that we are being kept in the dark? It MUST be something really terrible and embarrassing like:

-Our government allows the aliens to harvest us in exchange for ??
-There are aliens living among us in disguise (at top levels of media and government, etc)
-The Power sources that are in our governments possession, if released would cause economic collapse

Or something really crazy, like WE are the aliens. The original aliens on this planet and they keep coming here to babysit us or something. What do you think?

Why are they here? They abduct human beings through several generation as a part of a hibridization program. This is done covertly and they "erase" abductees memories.

What do they want? The main objective is the mass production of human looking hybrid beings, with infiltration purposes. The final goal of this covert infiltration is a matter of speculation. But one thing is for sure: these beings have invested a lot of time and resources into this, they will not just "go away". As it were not disturbing enough, these beings can control us mentally, it implies to makes us do or think whatever they want and later just erase the memories of it.

What is sooooo bad that we are being kept in the dark? The US government must be fully aware of these abductions, so there are some possibilites here:

- They just "observe" and do nothing about it.
- They tried to fight it or are trying to fight it.
- They're in bed with the invasors.

In any case, secrecy is understandable.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

A lot of people have pointed at the sudden jump in velocity of the Nimitz UFO as evidence of super high g-forces. There's two problems with this. Firstly we can't really tell from this video if it's the camera moving or the object moving. But more significantly, a lot of people have missed that fact that the sudden change in apparent velocity is actually due to a change in the zoom setting of the camera. When we correct for this by shrinking the 2x video back down to 1x then the "jerk" in velocity vanishes, and the movement is much smoother and slower, with no huge g-forces required.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I don't think one can tell that much from the limited amount of video material. I really have no experience with flir cameras (and I doubt many have). I couldn't say if we are looking at something perfectly normal or weird (doesn't look weird to me though). What made the Nimitz story remarkable was the pilots account, and that there were several sober people witnessing the same object, and it was tracked on multiple radars/sensors (as far as we have been told).

The problem is that none of that other material is released, it's just the one pilot telling his story and this low resolution flir video which is inconclusive imo. Have any of the other pilots/crew members stepped forward and corroborated the story?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

originally posted by: GodKilla
So let’s say full disclosure happens. Aliens and their technology is real. Government comes clean. Now, here is the big questions. Why are they here? What do they want? What is sooooo bad that we are being kept in the dark? It MUST be something really terrible and embarrassing like:

-Our government allows the aliens to harvest us in exchange for ??
-There are aliens living among us in disguise (at top levels of media and government, etc)
-The Power sources that are in our governments possession, if released would cause economic collapse

Or something really crazy, like WE are the aliens. The original aliens on this planet and they keep coming here to babysit us or something. What do you think?

Why are they here? They abduct human beings through several generation as a part of a hibridization program. This is done covertly and they "erase" abductees memories.

What do they want? The main objective is the mass production of human looking hybrid beings, with infiltration purposes. The final goal of this covert infiltration is a matter of speculation. But one thing is for sure: these beings have invested a lot of time and resources into this, they will not just "go away". As it were not disturbing enough, these beings can control us mentally, it implies to makes us do or think whatever they want and later just erase the memories of it.

What is sooooo bad that we are being kept in the dark? The US government must be fully aware of these abductions, so there are some possibilites here:

- They just "observe" and do nothing about it.
- They tried to fight it or are trying to fight it.
- They're in bed with the invasors.

In any case, secrecy is understandable.

1953 Invasion from Mars ( Alien Mind control ( implants )

1930s Scifi Pulp

UFO Saucer

Foo Fighter

Alien Grays

Alien abduction & Probed

Its way before 1947 Roswell , these Tales!
been there all along, Only through Science Fiction Pulp

Have you Read some of the Stories ?? ! then think . were some bits
of these Stories are from the People
that the Writers / Authors / Illustrators / Artists
have talked too ! ??

Aliens and UFOS been in Scifi Pulps Since the 1920s
before Flash Gordon or Buck Rodgers

well ... Actually for the past 10,000 years through Mythology and Religion.

edit on 22017TuesdayfAmerica/Chicago12359 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo
Quite amusing in that they are using an image of a mylar party balloon during the US Navy incident presentation.

See 15:45

The image is from 2005 and is from the UK.

www.rense.com...

Metabunk Link

Good point. You know you suck at your fancy job when lay people who dont have your job can do it better than you.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

This one might be believable in part.
Why do some of these nutjobs pick Venus.
Has to be a nasty place.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
It is Unidentified Aerial Phenomena now, and I like that because it carries a lot less baggage.
Even so, no mention of Extraterrestrials or vehicles, as those definitions require physical proof.

What we have are anomalous fast moving, appearing, disappearing, hovering, illuminated atmospheric phenomena that appear intelligently controlled.

Possibilities:

-Military dark projects
-GeoPhysical energies
-Us in the future, visiting.
-Dimensional entities
-Spiritual beings
-Probes from and extraterrestrial source
-Aliens in vehicles from and extraterrestrial source.

One or more of the above will probably be correct, but disclosure is still as elusive as ever.

Wasn’t there a program to use holograms or projections of some sort to stage a fake alien invasion?

There’s so much going on, so much stuff being done that we don’t know about, but people want to believe in fantasy.
Until aliens arrive and we can physically touch them and interact with them, and it’s lrovencbeyond reasonable doubt in front of the whole world, then it’s just fantasy.

Why would aliens want to reveal them selves to me and you and every other ordinary person? What do we have to offer?
Do you think if they exist they travel across the universe or our galaxy to talk to nobodies, to entities(you) of very little significance?

Lmfao

Maybe aliens do exist. Maybe they don’t.

You’re all distracted with fantasy though while real problems exist in the world. Problems that aren’t being fixed.

But hey, keep looking at the sky thinking an alien is going to wave back at you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join