It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Existence 'Proven Beyond Reasonable Doubt,' Says Former Head Of Pentagon Alien Program

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Thought I would post this one. It's not every day a mainstream site quotes government officials saying we've got actual UFO's out there.

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan
Just remember, "UFO" doesn't necessarily mean a 'flying saucer'.
I'm not knocking the story, but it does say, "UFO", not anything else.
Hopefully soon though.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
2018 full disclosure! This is the year! I can feel it.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
Really? You don't think the "masses" wont freak all the way out?
I think there's still too much stupid in the world to consider full disclosure.

K~

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
And yet, people are still Christmas shopping

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp
Hopefully soon though.

No actually he does, he says it is tech that the us and any other country does not have. Also says siteings clustered around nuclear facilities, which matches up with the nuke missle crew stories.

It really does feel like this and the navy pilot story are official leaks meant to begin prep for disclosure.
edit on 24-12-2017 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: recrisp
Hopefully soon though.

No actually he does, he says it is tech that the us and any other country does not have. Also says siteings clustered around nuclear facilities, which matches up with the nuke missle crew stories.

It really does feel like this and the navy pilot story are official leaks meant to begin prep for disclosure.

"UFO Existence 'Proven Beyond Reasonable Doubt,' Says Former Head Of Pentagon Alien Program"
UFO's are definitely proven, aliens aren't, that's what I meant.

He also says...
“I hate to use the term UFO but that’s what we’re looking at,” he added. “I think it’s pretty clear this is not us, and it’s not anyone else, so no one has to ask questions where they’re from.”
He may say it's not us, but it's not proof at all.

I ain't hatin', I am just saying that I think that WE ALL KNOW it is a UFO, but we all don't know it's alien, that's all.
He just has no proof.
Maybe soon like I said, and I hope they come out and say it, I'm hopin'!

It's still really good that Newsweek did this though.
edit on 24-12-2017 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

People believe what they want to believe otherwise Trump would not have won the election.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Here is a quote that I pulled from the article, I will highlight the important part:

"There was never any display of hostility but the way they manoeuvred, in ways no-one else in the world had, you have to be conscious something could happen,” he said.

No one else.
Other than us.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It is Unidentified Aerial Phenomena now, and I like that because it carries a lot less baggage.
Even so, no mention of Extraterrestrials or vehicles, as those definitions require physical proof.

What we have are anomalous fast moving, appearing, disappearing, hovering, illuminated atmospheric phenomena that appear intelligently controlled.

Possibilities:

-Military dark projects
-GeoPhysical energies
-Us in the future, visiting.
-Dimensional entities
-Spiritual beings
-Probes from and extraterrestrial source
-Aliens in vehicles from and extraterrestrial source.

One or more of the above will probably be correct, but disclosure is still as elusive as ever.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

People believe what they want to believe otherwise Trump would not have won the election.

Like I said, still too much stupid in the world.

K~

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
Thought I would post this one. It's not every day a mainstream site quotes government officials saying we've got actual UFO's out there.

www.newsweek.com...

I think the current heads of the military are too embarrassed to admit that they have no idea what these UFO's are...after decades of observing them.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I'm just tripping over myself to beLIEve anything that comes out of the DOD / Hollywood / MSM.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

Nope. They'll forget about it the moment the tv moves on to the next big thing. Most people will probably just brush it off.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a new year, a new 'imminent disclosure' timetable.
gotta love tinfoilies.

i suppose he's going to put out a few books and be a guest speaker (small fee) at yearly conventions presenting ambiguous 'proof'.. maybe a guest appearance on ancient aliens! .

edit on 24-12-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
I think there's still too much stupid in the world to consider full disclosure.

K~
I think a lot of people pose that question. It would be astounding...... for a week maybe, and people would return back to their routine when they found it had little or no effect on them daily. Perhaps some sort of cottage industries might arise.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
It is Unidentified Aerial Phenomena now, and I like that because it carries a lot less baggage.
Even so, no mention of Extraterrestrials or vehicles, as those definitions require physical proof.

What we have are anomalous fast moving, appearing, disappearing, hovering, illuminated atmospheric phenomena that appear intelligently controlled.

Possibilities:

-Military dark projects
-GeoPhysical energies
-Dimensional entities
-Spiritual beings

One or more of the above will probably be correct, but disclosure is still as elusive as ever.

You know maybe it is just me, but all of those things are alien to the vast majority of people's thinking. I have no problem calling them alien even if it humans from the future. In fact that might be my favorite theory. Who would be more motivated to stop us from nuking ourselves then ourselves?

Would that really be any less fantastic then beings from another planet? Whatever the true story is I am convinced the government knows a lot more than they are telling us, and whatever label you want to put on it I want to know what it is.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I should not respond to this but it astounds me. You act like trump is not doing what he promised he would and anyone that voted for him was fooled, and is a fool.

On the contrary, I have never seen a politician ever try so hard to do what they promised, and mostly succeed. He has done more to improve the economy in one year than anyone could have dared to hope for.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

Possibilities:

-Military dark projects
-GeoPhysical energies
-Dimensional entities
-Spiritual beings

I think many of these sightings are just drones of some sort. The tech has been around since the days of tesla. That would account for the odd shapes, the speed and maneuvering that is witnessed, and the secrecy and disinfo. The navy pilot in the recent article clearly says it’s a drone.

All of your other options would make themselves known. Humans from the future would just make themselves known and tell everyone of the danger they were trying to prevent. That goes for interdimensional beings or spiritual things too. There is no reason to remain hidden. Especially if they have a msg.
edit on 24-12-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus
Still will be interesting to see how the religulous takes the news.

K~

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join