It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help, anyone with knowledge on meditation and crystals

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Alright guys, sorry for the absence but it was for good reason (kind of).

So 2 days after the experience I decided to check in on my application that I put in, the friday prior of. Spoke with someone and was asked to come in for an interview the same day. I'm thinking, cool I need a part time job, hope the interview goes well. Look down at my phone to see 2 missed calls and a voicemail, now I'm thinking hope there isn't an emergency. Get to the voicemail to find out I won a raffle at a medical shop that I go to often. I end up going to the interview with my glass prize (In my backpack of course) and come to find out they want to hire me full time. I'm kinda dumbfounded cause today I was approved to do the paperwork so I could start working. I know I can't blindly attribute my experience to getting the job or winning the raffle but it does make me think of the coincidence or synchronicity. What do you guys thinks
?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

This reply was not helpful to the conversation.
Using crystals and stones to connect with earth spirits and elements is a very old tradition in many cultures.
I am native american and my given apache name is actually "she who speaks with rocks" or Say mah Yath Keyay (spelled for phonetics. I don't know how it is spelled.)
I am not apache, but the name was given to me by an apache elder who was paying respect to me as a Ho-Chunk Shaman.
While you may not understand the energies attached to crystals and how they influence our energies when we connect with them, that does not devalue the OPs experience.
To the OP. There are a few things that could have happened with this experience, Yes you did astral travel or Lucid dream but you were given a door and it was presented to you as a new path. You have been offered a new experience.. a new direction and a new connection to all that is. By accepting that you are welcoming this new experience and contact with the beings that offered it to you. Trust your intuition, if you felt no fear or threat then these are not negative spirits. This may be guides or guardians leading you to a new direction or a more direct connection. Do try not to break your circle in the future though.. thats never good. I hope this helps. *love & light* you can DM me if you want to talk more.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: amsterdamn87

wow that is a perfect example of what I said above. the door was opened up to a new path for you and you chose to accept it. I wish you all the best with this new journey!

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I'd love to hear where you learned your meditation techniques, I've also been interested in meditation and the use of crystals!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join