It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America 2018/ Britain 2018

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

The US does not want peace with Korea, they want Korea subjugated like all the rest.

They come talking peace while preparing for war. -- who said that?

The uS wants the whole Korean Peninsula so they can put troops, bases, and missile domes pointed down Russian and Chinese throats from beneath the content of Asia, just like they have done in Poland.

Almsot there, THADD is in place in Southern half of Korean peninsula right now.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: nofear39

You have been so played. You will discover that when Britain has to humble itself with the EU.

You see, that is what I can't cope with...the RACISM and the ugliness that I see in your attitudes. The rest of the world thinks those attitudes are savage and barbaric. It has moved on. Only your attitudes are left behind in the cave of the past thinking Britain can be anything other than a hasbeen empire where only the howl of the wolf and the screech of the owl can be heard.

Muslims are part of Britain now. You can not get rid of them. You would have to do a Hitler. If you try that you will have the same fate as Nazi Germany. The past has gone. I know it is not comfortable for nationalists and racists to admit that, but people will just think you are an ignorant savage. Mean while life and the future will go on all around you.

Is the Prime Minister stoppin gimmigration? Only the Europeans are being stopped. The others will be coming in even greater numbers. India has already said that if Britain wants to trade with it then we must accept quotas of Indian migration to UK. Shot in the foot, falling on the sword of hate. It will surely happen.

Britain was really mean about the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi before he took office a long time ago. He will not even visit here now and he is going to be well hard on Britain. He has been to visit Israel and they have made big trade agreements. Israel also trading big time with America. Britain has faded away as Israel gains in influence. I knew that was going to happen a long time ago. It has been deliberately manipulated for that to happen. We are in NO position to negotiate with anybody. We are in a very weak and isolated position. There is a lot of baggae. The other states will have their revenge, be sure.

Best we stick on the sidelines of the EU and try to get some compassion from the States for the sake of the old days. That is not a strong point either.

Don't you see this? I do.

2018 is the year Britain learns the hard way. it will come out of it with a better idea of its self, not this inflated nasty atavism to barbarian nationalism and isolation. We are a tiny island now. China dwarfs us.

Britain GDP: 2.619 trillion USD (2016)

China GDP: 11.2 trillion USD (2016)

EU GDP: €18 trillion (nominal) in 2017 according to the International Monetary Fund, representing 22.8% of nominal global GDP.

We are tiny. The EU is a big concern, more economically powerful together than China.

Safety in numbers.

Hey, but don't let these trifles bother you. I mean, we get to have pretty blue passports.

edit on 24-12-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You are reading it well wrong. There is no way China and Russia will allow America to do that. You know what they will do and so does Trump.

It will not happen. I can't wait to tell you I told you so at the end of the year.

Apart from that, have a good time over the holiday period. You certainly are a presence here at ATS.

I got to go. I delivered my little predictions.

That was fun.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

You are reading it well wrong. There is no way China and Russia will allow America to do that.

Tell that to the global agenda people, the Pentagon, the Industrial Military Complex. Obama announced the Asian Pivot, there are now three carrier strike forces patrolling the Eastern Pacific, THADD missiles on Korean soil, military bases being expanded and new ones built in places like Okinawa. F35 attack aircraft are being shipped to US bases in the region.

Just recently there was a thread showing pics of a huge exercise for cargo planes in the uS somewhere.

And you are right, The Chinese and Russians are both massing forces along the Korean border. They didn't let the US take over last time, or in Vietnam and Syria either.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

You have been so played. You will discover that when Britain has to humble itself with the EU.

You see, that is what I can't cope with...the RACISM and the ugliness that I see in your attitudes. The rest of the world thinks those attitudes are savage and barbaric. It has moved on. Only your attitudes are left behind in the cave of the past thinking Britain can be anything other than a hasbeen empire where only the howl of the wolf and the screech of the owl can be heard.

Muslims are part of Britain now. You can not get rid of them. You would have to do a Hitler. If you try that you will have the same fate as Nazi Germany. The past has gone. I know it is not comfortable for nationalists and racists to admit that, but people will just think you are an ignorant savage. Mean while life and the future will go on all around you.

Is the Prime Minister stoppin gimmigration? Only the Europeans are being stopped. The others will be coming in even greater numbers. India has already said that if Britain wants to trade with it then we must accept quotas of Indian migration to UK. Shot in the foot, falling on the sword of hate. It will surely happen.

Britain was really mean about the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi before he took office a long time ago. He will not even visit here now and he is going to be well hard on Britain. He has been to visit Israel and they have made big trade agreements. Israel also trading big time with America. Britain has faded away as Israel gains in influence. I knew that was going to happen a long time ago. It has been deliberately manipulated for that to happen. We are in NO position to negotiate with anybody. We are in a very weak and isolated position. There is a lot of baggae. The other states will have their revenge, be sure.

Best we stick on the sidelines of the EU and try to get some compassion from the States for the sake of the old days. That is not a strong point either.

Don't you see this? I do.

2018 is the year Britain learns the hard way. it will come out of it with a better idea of its self, not this inflated nasty atavism to barbarian nationalism and isolation. We are a tiny island now. China dwarfs us.

Britain GDP: 2.619 trillion USD (2016)

China GDP: 11.2 trillion USD (2016)

EU GDP: €18 trillion (nominal) in 2017 according to the International Monetary Fund, representing 22.8% of nominal global GDP.

We are tiny. The EU is a big concern, more economically powerful together than China.

Safety in numbers.

Hey, but don't let these trifles bother you. I mean, we get to have pretty blue passports.

Maybe 😊 good nite

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
If you think I am crazy read this:

www.theguardian.com...

He wrote: “Rees-Mogg, Johnson and Gove are suggesting that the law should be disapplied to give these immensely wealthy men huge bungs. That’s what the leaders of Brexit are saying. That you should fund unlawful bungs of money to immensely wealthy Brexiters. That’s how much they care about normal working people.”

The rich businessmen who wanted to leave donated huge amounts of money to the leave campaign. They thought that they would not have to pay tax on it. They thought they were giving away the public's money that would have been used on vital social resources at a time where there are huge deficits and cuts, real suffering that has not been seen since the 2nd world war in terms of poverty and decay.

These are the kind of people who we are entrusting with this New Jerusalme bull#. They can't be trusted. They are thieves and raiders of the public purse. I tell you it was not me who predictd what I wrote. I just interpretted it and I am very good at it.

These traitors of the world communiy, these traitors to our naion, just in it for their greedy selves are going to fall on their own swords. YES, they must pay the tax on their donations. THAT IS THE LAW.

I hope clarity comes and we all see them for what they are and the weaknesses in our public they have played upon and preyed upon (RACISM and HATRED while in times of austerity and having an unusually big world immigration problem). They are traitors of self interests. It has not done the British Jewish community any favours either. They are even your enemy, Mr Rothschild by doing this.

Please put an abrupt STOP on this self harming of us ALL. We have made a terrible error of judgement. It does happen from tme to time. If we have Brexit then let it be so slow and don't stop us being international and being still part of the EU in some respect. We need the EU. The EU would be stronger with us by its side. Together we rule the world as the BIGGEST ECONOMY. Let the free world rule! We are an effective team, Sally!

By the end of 2018 this thing will be coming round to positive. As it stands I am as abject and impoverished as Britain's soul this Christmas, abandoned and in ruin. It is representative.

As your only pet Merlin in Cornwall right now I say to you all of Britain upon the Crossroad: There is no need for a counterfeit New Jerusalem. The real one is back. Now take your place in the community instead of this insane act of barbaric self harm. I know you will any way; it is in the tea leaves, lol!

edit on 24-12-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

If you think I am crazy read this:

www.theguardian.com...

He wrote: “Rees-Mogg, Johnson and Gove are suggesting that the law should be disapplied to give these immensely wealthy men huge bungs. That’s what the leaders of Brexit are saying. That you should fund unlawful bungs of money to immensely wealthy Brexiters. That’s how much they care about normal working people.”

The rich businessmen who wanted to leave donated huge amounts of money to the leave campaign. They thought that they would not have to pay tax on it. They thought they were giving away the public's money that would have been used on vital social resources at a time where there are huge deficits and cuts, real suffering that has not been seen since the 2nd world war in terms of poverty and decay.

These are the kind of people who we are entrusting with this New Jerusalme bull#. They can't be trusted. They are thieves and raiders of the public purse. I tell you it was not me who predictd what I wrote. I just interpretted it and I am very good at it.

These traitors of the world communiy, these traitors to our naion, just in it for their greedy selves are going to fall on their own swords. YES, they must pay the tax on their donations. THAT IS THE LAW.

I hope clarity comes and we all see them for what they are and the weaknesses in our public they have played upon and preyed upon (RACISM and HATRED while in times of austerity and having an unusually big world immigration problem). They are traitors of self interests. It has not done the British Jewish community any favours either. They are even your enemy, Mr Rothschild by doing this.

Please put an abrupt STOP on this self harming of us ALL. We have made a terrible error of judgement. It does happen from tme to time. If we have Brexit then let it be so slow and don't stop us being international and being still part of the EU in some respect. We need the EU. The EU would be stronger with us by its side. Together we rule the world as the BIGGEST ECONOMY. Let the free world rule! We are an effective team, Sally!

By the end of 2018 this thing will be coming round to positive. As it stands I am as abject and impoverished as Britain's soul this Christmas, abandoned and in ruin. It is representative.

As your only pet Merlin in Cornwall right now I say to you all of Britain upon the Crossroad: There is no need for a counterfeit New Jerusalem. The real one is back. Now take your place in the community instead of this insane act of barbaric self harm. I know you will any way; it is in the tea leaves, lol!

Merry Xmas 😊

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I just divined...

Nope.

You are not a Prophet.

Divination is an abomination to the Lord your God.
edit on 24-12-2017 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Yes, I am a British citizen. I was born in the UK and live there now. It is not what I think, but what came of my method of divination. I think it is a fair outcome. The Brexit thing was a real bad move. The people of Britain made a huge mistake that they will have to pay for and make everyone even who did not vote to leave pay for.

It was an act of insanity. It will be a big loss. It was a very badly designed coup on the EU. Entire nations do have moments of insanity just like individuals. Look at Germany; thought it could rule the world and ended up a heap of rubble. There was no vision about Brexit, just a vague rebellious act that was a shot in its own foot. There is no escape from this. The world has changed since pre EU days, hugely. We would do better with a clever diplomat at the helm, but instead have a traditionalist who is really not able to cope. It is not fair of me to divine her future as she did not request my divining. Nations are fair game though, lol.

Staying under the rule of Brussels will be even worse. Apart from Germany, the economies of most countries are in economic deficit. Brussels solution to all problems is more integration. How much money are we sending over to the EU in order to subsidize other countries to compete against our own businesses? How many unskilled workers are coming over to the UK and pricing native Brits out of jobs? Europe is starting to disintegrate as countries fight over "refugee quotas". They signed up for economic trade and development funds, not to become UN refugee camps.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Needs more DOOM .
Everyone knows good predictions have lots of DOOM in them .

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
Staying under the rule of Brussels will be even worse. Apart from Germany, the economies of most countries are in economic deficit.

Not really. I'm Dutch and my country has a strong economy too, up to the point our government sees a need for us all to work more years before we get our State-pension just to fill in the requirements. The forecasts for the next few years are very positive, at least from an economic point of view.

Brussels solution to all problems is more integration. How much money are we sending over to the EU in order to subsidize other countries to compete against our own businesses?

And how many businesses will go bankrupt in the near future just because they can't compete with the continental powers anymore, or have lost their very profitable EU market?

How many unskilled workers are coming over to the UK and pricing native Brits out of jobs?

And how many Brits don't seem to care a bit, as long as they can hire them? Also: how many Brits are on the continent, "stealing" the continental jobs from the continental population? And not simple work, but high quality jobs, mostly! Do you really think that the UK can provide the same amount of high quality jobs to their own on the Islands? If so, explain to me why the Brits are so massively present on the continent then, far away from their beloved country?

Europe is starting to disintegrate as countries fight over "refugee quotas". They signed up for economic trade and development funds, not to become UN refugee camps.

Europe is doing fine. We're not Russia, we tend to discuss our problems loudly and in the open. Which is fine, and should be done. Also, the loud noises about the so-called 'immigration problem' are generated by just a few people, that hope to profit from it. They well know that many people can't think. If you can't think, you often can't do anything to improve your own situation and are in the hands of others to help you. These others mostly don't care much about you and so you'll end up with a poor salary doing miserable work. That hasn't changed much, The only thing left to do for those poor bastards is - to blame others for their situation. So, it's all because of immigrants, or Jews, or Muslims etc. It's never about themselves. And politicians know this, hence their (and your) loudmouthed nonsense about a glorious nation without aforementioned immigrants, Jews etc.

Bah. Humbug.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: nofear39
a reply to: Revolution9. What a load of sh8te ..

Its a prediction not to be taken literally. That being said the OP is spot on. The UK cant see past its own nose. Britiain is falling apart. The sooner Scotland and Northern Ireland gets independence from the UK the better.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

There will, at the end of 2018, have to be some sort of balancing of an equation. Finances look very healthy for 2018, but the borowing will increase because of tax cuts. That is always the case though. I believe it to be deliberate so certain lenders make more money off the debt. It is a little "in club" in this regard, an international elite financial adjustment that brings more profit to the lenders, so they have it real good this year as does all business linked to America; bumper crop! The end of the year will require bringing the tax cuts to book, adjustments and balances will need to be made. Civilization costs whether by national debt or cuts in services so be careful about that.

Revelation 13:3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast.
If 'Q' recent posting is true, then the fatal wound (democrats) of exporting jobs overseas has been healed.

If outsider Trump discloses all UFO technology and free energy, all nations will follow USA and be stunned at how America is about to return to its glory days of its past. The Bible has it all.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

I can only imagine what the daily grind must be like now in the U. K, here in oz we are just hanging on, most don't realize though that the majority of people here live on Credit.

The western world needs a war to sort this mess out.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join