It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horse Manure Mailed to Treasury Secretary Home

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin got a "special" Holiday gift sent to his own home in California.

Apparently somebody was ticked about the new tax law.

They had bomb squads, secret service and all kinds of "investigators" on the scene !!

BwaaaHaHaHa

Horse manure mailed to Mnuchin: report

A package addressed to Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin's home in Los Angeles contained horse manure, according to NBC Los Angeles.

The package was reportedly delivered to a neighbor's house in Bel-Air on Saturday, along with a Christmas card referencing Mnuchin and President Trump, as well as a negative comment about the Republican-backed tax plan.

Authorities, including the Secret Service and a Los Angeles Police Department bomb squad, responded, according to the TV station.

Police discovered the package contained horse manure after unwrapping it, and investigators cleared the package around 8 p.m., the report says.

LAPD Confirms Someone Sent Horse Manure in Holiday Gift Wrap to U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin

Someone sent a package wrapped in holiday gift paper and filled with horse manure that was addressed to United States Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and placed on a street in Bel-Air, the Los Angeles Police Department said Saturday evening.

edit on Dec-24-2017 by xuenchen because: q++++

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That is awesome lolol Merry Christmas to all and to all horse manure
good find

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
He didn't step in it? What a waste! At least set it on fire before ringing the doorbell and leaving.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
This is the funniest thing I have heard of in ages.
Lets see here, They send this kind of "gift" because of republicans tax plan that helps give back money instead of taking it, but the same people praised Obama and Hillary Clinton for LOOTING the treasury and pocketing the money for themselves and their friends. This is par for the course for morally bankrupt democrats.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The way I interpret the new tax plan is it gives the majority of benefits to the rich expecting it to trickle down. Hasen't that been the status quo for the last 40 years? Hasen't worked, why try it again?

The middle class and poor get a bone to gnaw on to keep them satiated for some time.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Good Christmas gift. Stick it in the garden...

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Awe c'mon, horse manure? That's the least offensive of all types of poop. Next time send a box full of used diapers.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
The way I interpret the new tax plan is it gives the majority of benefits to the rich expecting it to trickle down. Hasen't that been the status quo for the last 40 years? Hasen't worked, why try it again?

The middle class and poor get a bone to gnaw on to keep them satiated for some time.

Whether or not if this is trickle down, it IS working right now. It is already trickling down in a big way. To say it doesn't work is denying reality. Saying it never worked is denying reality, or believing left wing propaganda.

I was in High School when Reagan did his economic thing, and it DID work in a very huge way, and people were very happy about it, which is why he won so big. He also did some relatively bad things like grow government causing encroachment on everyone's free will, but so has every president since. Until now with Trump who just might be able to reverse some of it.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Good for the garden apparently , Christmas present perhaps ?

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Even though I'm in favor of the tax plan, this is funny.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Authorities, including the Secret Service and a Los Angeles Police Department bomb squad, responded, according to the TV station.

What a terrible stinking war crime that was, lol.

If the people are found that did it they will be charged with making them terrified of poo.

Big Damn Deal. My State is sooo sensitive.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
So I wonder if they let it cook into compost first, or if it were hot. Seems like itd be harder to actually get past USPS, if hot.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Well I hope it was handed over to the intended recipient after it was given the all clear.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Well, its the right time of year. You put down horse manure in the fall/winter and cow manure in the spring. Thoughtful gift.

Only a child or an adult with a childlike mind would do that. Politics definitely has a way of exposing children in adult bodies.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Funny. But there was a lot of cost because of this. The sender should have to pay reparations.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
Funny. But there was a lot of cost because of this. The sender should have to pay reparations.

I'm sure the "Postal" inspectors are all over it.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
This is the funniest thing I have heard of in ages.
Lets see here, They send this kind of "gift" because of republicans tax plan that helps give back money instead of taking it, but the same people praised Obama and Hillary Clinton for LOOTING the treasury and pocketing the money for themselves and their friends. This is par for the course for morally bankrupt democrats.

And it pretty much tells you everything you need to know about how these nutjobs think, yes?

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I guess some people can be mean, even when they benefit from the tax reform.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
good, but ideally it should have been in a burning paper bag on his own doorstep.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Horse manure , if not dried , could be considered a WMD. The political activist should have picked bull crap as that may well have been more appropriate for the viewpoint.

Happy Holidays everyone.

edit on 12/24/17 by Gothmog because: altered for stance

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join