It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A teen is charged with killing his girlfriend’s parents. They had worried he was a neo-Nazi.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
A teen is charged with killing his girlfriend’s parents. They had worried he was a neo-Nazi.

Buckley Kuhn-Fricker was so disturbed by what she discovered about her teenage daughter’s boyfriend that she spent a tumultuous week pushing for a breakup. By Thursday, she texted a friend saying the “outspoken Neo Nazi” was out of their lives.

But just hours later, the family said that the 17-year-old boyfriend had shot and killed Kuhn-Fricker, 43, and her husband, Scott, 48, in their Reston, Va., home. It happened around 5 a.m. Friday, while the couple’s children and relatives were inside. They had gathered to celebrate the Christmas holiday.

The teen, who shot himself and is in critical condition at a hospital, was charged with two counts of murder Saturday after police spent Friday investigating at the large, single-family home decorated with Christmas wreaths and snowflakes.

So who do we blame for this? His parents? The 'village' (society)? The gun? (Please no!)? It's a crying shame all the way around regardless of who's to blame.

On Sunday night, Kuhn-Fricker alerted the principal of the Fairfax County private school that her daughter and the boyfriend attend, attaching numerous images of the account that had retweeted missives praising Hitler, supporting Nazi book burnings, calling for “white revolution,” making derogatory comments about Jews and featuring an illustration of a man hanging from a noose beneath a slur for gay people.

Hate. Blame the hate.

Love the ones you're with people.

Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Meh, I don't blame anyone.

Just another day.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

The parents knew the guy was trouble, can't blame them.

Can't blame 'guns' either, he would have found a way, he's a killer.

Poor girl.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
here we go...

im amazed they did not say hitlor was going to come back in his bell timeship to take over the world again.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

F#ck him. I hope he survives and rots in prison.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Another example of an entitled child,why try and pin anywhere but the idiot that did the crime,hope he rots in prison if he lives

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Looks like another /pol/ster BTFO as they say there.

Not sure what's worse: LARPing NatSoc or the Antifa idiots that take them more serious than they take themselves.

That poor family.

Blame? The only blame is with the idiot kid.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

This happened only a few miles from me, across town. Pretty scary that even in one of the most affluent counties in the country hate can manifest it's rage with murder.

I will be the first one to say that this isn't the gun's fault. But how did the kid get the handgun? Was it stolen? Did he take it from his family? Did he buy it on the black market? I think that is newsworthy.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Why’s it gots to be a ‘black market’ that’s racist and insensitive, probably homophobic also... you could have just said it was an unregistered firearm sale! a reply to: kelbtalfenek

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well it wouldn't be Christmas 2017 without a Nazi or two...
*sigh*

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

This happened only a few miles from me, across town. Pretty scary that even in one of the most affluent counties in the country hate can manifest it's rage with murder.

I will be the first one to say that this isn't the gun's fault. But how did the kid get the handgun? Was it stolen? Did he take it from his family? Did he buy it on the black market? I think that is newsworthy.

Stay safe.

And honestly? The reason I started asking 'who was to blame'? Only because I can't even fathom this kind of hate.

And yes it would be something to be thought of how this kid 'got his gun'...

Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Why’s it gots to be a ‘black market’ that’s racist and insensitive, probably homophobic also... you could have just said it was an unregistered firearm sale! a reply to: kelbtalfenek

So by your logic anyone who buys gun illegally is racist, insensitive and a homophobic?

Wow.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Ya know in the olden days they called the rough kids " hellers " idk

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22

lol I didn't say anything, I posited questions.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

Buckley Kuhn-Fricker was so disturbed by what she discovered about her teenage daughter’s boyfriend that she spent a tumultuous week pushing for a breakup. By Thursday, she texted a friend saying the “outspoken Neo Nazi” was out of their lives.

But just hours later, the family said that the 17-year-old boyfriend had shot and killed Kuhn-Fricker, 43, and her husband, Scott, 48, in their Reston, Va., home. It happened around 5 a.m. Friday, while the couple’s children and relatives were inside. They had gathered to celebrate the Christmas holiday.

The teen, who shot himself and is in critical condition at a hospital, was charged with two counts of murder Saturday after police spent Friday investigating at the large, single-family home decorated with Christmas wreaths and snowflakes.

So who do we blame for this? His parents? The 'village' (society)? The gun? (Please no!)? It's a crying shame all the way around regardless of who's to blame.

On Sunday night, Kuhn-Fricker alerted the principal of the Fairfax County private school that her daughter and the boyfriend attend, attaching numerous images of the account that had retweeted missives praising Hitler, supporting Nazi book burnings, calling for “white revolution,” making derogatory comments about Jews and featuring an illustration of a man hanging from a noose beneath a slur for gay people.

Hate. Blame the hate.

Love the ones you're with people.

Merry Christmas.

You blame the bloody murderer. Wtf?

new topics

top topics

join