It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alt-Right Trolling Star Wars

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TerminalVelocity

The people who are butthurt are the ones complaining that the cast had none white folk in.
Omg an Asian....The horror....

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
For me it was the casting that I thought sucked...

Outside of Luke, Rey, finn and Toro I think the rest were horrible and I did a lot of cringes... I really dislike Kylo Ren and Vice Admiral Holdo LBGTQ was cringey as hell too... Also all the main parts were human and that kind of bothered me too.

Outside of that it seemed like a transition film from the stars wars of old to the new star wars and on that I gave it about a 6 out of 10.
edit on 24-12-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Pathetic.

Nothing more really needs to be said. I'm just sad I wasted my time on a child's thread and tried to reason with him.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

The people who are butthurt are the ones complaining that the cast had none white folk in.

No they are not.

I loved rogue one and that was even more diverse.....i mean they had....a Arabic actor....."gasps".

Seriously though the diversity thing was not a issue, i simply did not like episode 8 because i thought the story weak and luke character ruined...

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Pathetic

Ohhh come on now I wouldn't say your pathetic!

Nothing more really needs to be said.

And yet you obsessively post off-topic rubbish on every thread I write.....

I'm just sad I wasted my time on a child's thread and tried to reason with him.

Cry me a river snowflake.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Theprodicalson

No they are not.

I loved rogue one and that was even more diverse.....i mean they had....a Arabic actor....."gasps".

Seriously though the diversity thing was not a issue, i simply did not like episode 8 because i thought the story weak and luke character ruined...

This is the thing that annoys me most about this whole thing.

There are legitimate reasons to hate on the Last Jedi, yet they have just trolled it for political reasons.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

You sure bring out the snowflakes.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

You sure bring out the snowflakes.

Must suck being perpetually frozen????

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Says the guy crying over a stupid movie review.

😭😭

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

😭😭

No tears but you better be careful because you almost posted something on topic on one of my threads.

You have a reputation to uphold as never posting on topic so please do not disappoint anyone.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: thesaneone

😭😭

No tears but you better be careful because you almost posted something on topic on one of my threads.

You have a reputation to uphold as never posting on topic so please do not disappoint anyone.

It must be the holidays.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Leave it to the goofy left to politicize a dam movie.Do any of you actually have a life outside of daily slander?

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

OMG!!! I feel so bad for the Star Wars franchise. Poor thing. Seriously, my heart breaks.

I can relate though...I didn't vote for Obama and O-bots called me a racist for eight years.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Leave it to the goofy left to politicize a dam movie.Do any of you actually have a life outside of daily slander?

Did you read the OP???

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Did you read the OP???

I did. It was about Richard Spencer not liking the politics he thought were laced throughout the movie and some dude on youtube.
Apparently, you're upset that these people have dragged down the score out of 10 the movie the gets. It's terrible for you that other people have an opinion, I get it. What's more upsetting to you... the score out of 10 or that you can't control what other people think?
edit on 24/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Did you read the OP???

You have built a reputation that people really don't need to read your op, they just know it's another cry fest.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
If you do not think movies are making women and minorities look stronger and 'white males' look weak I am not sure what cinema you are watching. All of them? No, but the ones that could he huge many times do. It has been done since the dawn of cinema. However, I do not think that is an issue in TLJ. You would expect diversity in the galaxy right? Ben died in the first movie and it is part of what Luke stronger but Luke does it after his 4th film and the world has to end? Movies folks...movies.

I mean, can you believe what would happen if Lando is killed? Baltimore will burn to the ground.

I do not see the Alt-Right trolling anyone though. Even from what I read in your OP I do not see a good comparison. Is the KKK protesting somewhere? Nazi's in Illinois?

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Did you read the OP???

I did. It was about Richard Spencer not liking the politics he thought were laced throughout the movie and some dude on youtube.
Apparently, you're upset that these people have dragged down the score out of 10 the movie the gets. It's terrible for you that other people have an opinion, I get it. What's more upsetting to you... the score out of 10 or that you can't control what other people think?

That is not what this thread is about.

This thread is about the alt-right trolling Rotten Tomatoes to tank the Last Jedi audience score using bots because they don't like the politics of the movie.

its not about Richard Spencer's views on the movie.

I do not mind people not liking the movie and having a different opinion on it from myself because I also have a lot of criticisms of the movie.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I'd give the film a bad rating too.

I didn't like it very much at all. Mostly because I had the distinct feeling through it that I'd seen it before, but done better with a better cast and memorable characters.

Quite disappointing to say the least.

That was largely my feeling after I watched The Force Awakens a second time too.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

What? They´re using starwars franchise to stuff in the faggot agenda?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join