It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump told friends at Mar-a-Lago 'you all just got a lot richer' after tax bill passed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

It doesn't even matter if he said it or not. He's such a dick most people will still believe he said it. That's his own fault.

I can at least half agree with you here! I am sure Trump joviantly declared WE are ALL a little richer today with the passing of this tax bill.

I recognize that even any extra $$$ no matter the amount, will make everyone a little richer than they were! It is easily a generic but applicable statement of celebration for all who have been paying taxes. Yes, indeed, I am sure he said it. I just don't believe he only meant the individuals at his table...but all tax paying American citizens!

Edit add: obviously, a little richer is based on personal perspectives. My grandsons excitedly declare they are richer when they find a tossed penny! I did when I was younger too...now, I don't risk straining myself to pick up any coins. It is a shame...since those coins do add up and make one richer when tallied in the end.
edit on 12 26 2017 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Its not easy communicating with the blind

When the deficit goes up and the economy starts to feel it and they realize the 100 bucks a month they will get a little while isn't worth much, they will still deceive themselves.

Trump just bought them off for a few hundred dollars

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

When the deficit goes up and the economy starts to feel it and they realize the 100 bucks a month they will get a little while isn't worth much, they will still deceive themselves.

Obama did the same thing...except he used my few hundred dollars to do it.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Willtell

Obama did the same thing...except he used my few hundred dollars to do it.

Im still waiting for those shovel ready guys to fix the roads in my area.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It doesn't even matter if he said it or not. He's such a dick most people will still believe he said it. That's his own fault.

It actually does matter because this is nothing more than yet another "FAKE" claim from the mainstream media... At least unless they can provide concrete evidence and not claims of "the friend of the girlfriend's son of my cousin which i haven't seen in a decade says he heard it from the cousin of a friend who died 10 years ago". Meaning, it doesn't make sense to make a false allegation and "believe it must be true", more so when other false allegations have been made about President Trump.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join