It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump told friends at Mar-a-Lago 'you all just got a lot richer' after tax bill passed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

People will believe he said it just by the crap that has already spewed from his mouth.
Why wouldn't they?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

Way down? What you gonna do with the eighteen dollars? Upgrade the cable choices? Take the family out. To Mickey Dees?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: zukitar

So why would someone be recording dinner at the club? This wasn't an "event". It was during dinner.
I'm sure they aren't all sitting there with cell phones out just in case. Though I might. Knowing him and his chronic verbal diarrhea.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

So why would someone be recording dinner at the club? This wasn't an "event". It was during dinner.
I'm sure they aren't all sitting there with cell phones out just in case. Though I might. Knowing him and his chronic verbal diarrhea.

A phone can be put into a pocket and still record everything. Hillary calling Trump supporters deplorables was recorded like that.
edit on 26-12-2017 by zukitar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

And ??? What happens when the traitors are revealed? They lose their membership? Trump needs yet another law suit? Or will he just beat them up or call them names and tell all the other kiddies not to play with them?
What's the implied threat here?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

And ??? What happens when the traitors are revealed? They lose their membership? Trump needs yet another law suit? Or will he just beat them up or call them names and tell all the other kiddies not to play with them?
What's the implied threat here?

Most likely kicked out of the club. You don't diss the boss of your club and still expect to remain a member.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Ronald Reagan.

Still waiting. I'm pretty sure it had exactly the opposite effect from what they sold this on.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Ronald Reagan.

Still waiting. I'm pretty sure it had exactly the opposite effect from what they sold this on.

GOP is pro private sector, anti public sector. Democrats is pro public sector, anti private sector. It's like the 2 sides of the Force. There cannot be 1 without the other. It's all about balance.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

It doesn't even matter if he said it or not. He's such a dick most people will still believe he said it. That's his own fault.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

a reply to: ElectricUniverse

It doesn't even matter if he said it or not. He's such a dick most people will still believe he said it. That's his own fault.

I have to question this, and your intentions. This is the second time I've seen you make it pretty clear that the truth about what the President says is irrelevant. Its whether or not you believe he can say something that matters.

Since when did the truth not matter any more?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I'm not saying it's irrelevant I'm saying he has a reputation.
My intentions are irrelevant and I'm fine with that.
He's the one with the mouth like a broken faucet.
People are going to believe he says these things because...he says those things.

And don't bother bringing truth into the conversation as mr trump has bigly issues there too. The truth is subject to convenience where he's concerned.

edit on 12262017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Mr. Trump may have issues with truth, and that may rub off on others. But not me. To me, truth is what matters beyond all this circus.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I'm not saying it's irrelevant I'm saying he has a reputation.
My intentions are irrelevant and I'm fine with that.
He's the one with the mouth like a broken faucet.
People are going to believe he says these things because...he says those things.

And don't bother bringing truth into the conversation as mr trump has bigly issues there too. The truth is subject to convenience where he's concerned.

Some people will believe whatever they are told by the MSM. Not all.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

People can "say" anything about anyone (CNN and MSNBC has been doing this since Trump took office), but that doesn't make it true. Prove what you're telling us, or this is just another wild story of a Liberal making up crap for drama. I don't want to see any "verified" postulations from a fake lawyer, or fake news stories from CNN either. There are video montage's out there that prove CNN and MSNBC just fabricate their news. That's not even hard to prove. Their own news anchors lying, and getting caught in those lies. Ask me and I will show proof of this. Until then, prove what you're saying with other sources that can be trusted.
edit on 26-12-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: because

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

January 22nd, 2017
When we were all introduced to the phrase "alternative facts"

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel

January 22nd, 2017
When we were all introduced to the phrase "alternative facts"

The thing is, "fact" and "truth" aren't the same, nor are they interchangable.

People either not knowing this, or forgetting this, is all too convenient for people who want to lie to you. WHich is just about anyone who would run for public office.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yeah I understand that completely. That pendulum swings both ways.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

No they don't say anything they want. Trump just wants to convince his base that they do. This is his modus operandi. It's how he succeeded . When he feels threatened he discredits his opponent. He fights dirty.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

No they don't say anything they want. Trump just wants to convince his base that they do. This is his modus operandi. It's how he succeeded . When he feels threatened he discredits his opponent. He fights dirty.

Trump is a nasty nasty man.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: suphero
Amongst other things that are way more dangerous.

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join