It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump told friends at Mar-a-Lago 'you all just got a lot richer' after tax bill passed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

President Trump reportedly told friends at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida just hours after he signed the GOP tax bill that they all just got wealthier.

Yup. Sounds like 100% solid factual news there.

I'm no fan of Trump, but second or third hand reporting is far from true. I'm not saying he *didn't* say it, but I was expecting a video or audio quote.

What my mum's cousin's dog walker heard her mate say is not evidence.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

President Trump reportedly told friends at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida just hours after he signed the GOP tax bill that they all just got wealthier.

Yup. Sounds like 100% solid factual news there.

I'm no fan of Trump, but second or third hand reporting is far from true. I'm not saying he *didn't* say it, but I was expecting a video or audio quote.

What my mum's cousin's dog walker heard her mate say is not evidence.

I second that. These days EVERYONE has a phone on them. No way Trump says something like this and it doesn't get recorded.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I don't give a fairy's behind that he said it. That's called a FACT.

My taxes are going WAY down. As are everyone's in my family.

EPIC.

Like I said, I've never watched a political party implode before. Once the arrests start happening, people are going to bail on the Democratic party like mice leaving the Titanic.

It matters not what you may say or feel. This one is gonna hurt.

Fred..

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: zukitar

that line takes all of about 3 seconds to say. how in the hell would someone be able to get their phone out to record what takes 3 seconds to say? these are adults not teenagers.

lame.

edit on 25-12-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

that line takes all of about 3 seconds to say. how in the hell would someone be able to get their phone out to record what takes 3 seconds to say? these are adults not teenagers.

lame.

These days phones have hours of battery time, even longer if the screen is off and emitting no audio. More than 6 hours no probs. These Trump events at Mar a Lago last a few hours at the most. More than enough time to record everything Trump says on audio.

Even Hillary calling Trump supporters as deplorables got caught on phone which led to her downfall. Don't give me the excuse in this day and age they cannot record Trump audio.
edit on 25-12-2017 by zukitar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

again, they're not teenagers.. do you go around with your phone recording at all times? remember these are folks who are friends with trump.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

again, they're not teenagers.. do you go around with your phone recording at all times? remember these are folks who are friends with trump.

If they are really friends of Trump they wouldn't go around telling bad things about Trump. Mar a Lago is a very exclusive club with very few members. Those who say bad things about Trump can be easily found out.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

too bad a lot of trump supporters taxes will NOT go WAY down.

they're intelligent enough to know their healthcare will go WAY up, as well as internet most likely.

it'll be interesting to see how the right is going to calm all those trump supporter who will eventually feel the pinch. buckle up and work harder, eat ramen noodles, work work work?

goes to show you can keep people riled up on hate (black nfl players, muslims, the free press) and do anything.. maybe they deserve it, bless their hearts.

hey, but taking away the inheritance tax will help my wealthy family!

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

a reply to: fredrodgers1960

too bad a lot of trump supporters taxes will NOT go WAY down.

they're intelligent enough to know their healthcare will go WAY up, as well as internet most likely.

it'll be interesting to see how the right is going to calm all those trump supporter who will eventually feel the pinch. buckle up and work harder, eat ramen noodles, work work work?

goes to show you can keep people riled up on hate (black nfl players, muslims, the free press) and do anything.. maybe they deserve it, bless their hearts.

hey, but taking away the inheritance tax will help my wealthy family!

Personally, the most important part of the tax reform is the corporate part. US economy is dependent on corporations. The lower corporate tax rate and in particular the switch to a territorial system will greatly spur the US economy, not to mention repatriation of 3 trillion dollars parked overseas.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

that's the big hope! we'll see what happens.

but, never the less, he made a lot of wealthy people a whole lot wealthier, that you cannot deny. in contrast he gave the middle class a pittance which will run out, lol.

also, we all know Medicare will be on the chopping block. lots of trump supporters will now most likely have to financially care for their elderly parents.. I can't see that panning out well. the wealthy will not have this problem.

it's gonna be interesting that's for sure. waiting to see how the right is going to handle all that, but from what i'm seeing here - eat ramen noodles, work harder and stop whining, dammit.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

that's the big hope! we'll see what happens.

but, never the less, he made a lot of wealthy people a whole lot wealthier, that you cannot deny. in contrast he gave the middle class a pittance which will run out, lol.

also, we all know Medicare will be on the chopping block. lots of trump supporters will now most likely have to financially care for their elderly parents.. I can't see that panning out well. the wealthy will not have this problem.

it's gonna be interesting that's for sure. waiting to see how the right is going to handle all that, but from what i'm seeing here - eat ramen noodles, work harder and stop whining, dammit.

It is true the individual tax cuts will run out after 10 years. But if it works the formula can be repeated in a future tax bill. Let's see if the tax cut will grow the economy. If it does, sure, they can do another tax cut in the future with another tax bill.

As for Medicaid. Money saved from less tax can be used on private healthcare. Private healthcare is far more efficient than Medicaid. Look at Amtrak. It is far more dangerous and not as efficient compared to private transportation.
edit on 25-12-2017 by zukitar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

no, they'll be using their small tax break (that will run out in 10 years) to pay for their own insurance which will surely sky rocket next year - how will they be able to pay for the parents as well?? lol

i guess, eventually all hospitals will be private and folks will get turned away if they don't have insurance or can't pay up front. holy crap... biggest con job ever. keep em riled up, tho, that's the ticket.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

no, they'll be using their small tax break (that will run out in 10 years) to pay for their own insurance which will surely sky rocket next year - how will they be able to pay for the parents as well?? lol

i guess, eventually all hospitals will be private and folks will get turned away if they don't have insurance or can't pay up front. holy crap... biggest con job ever. keep em riled up, tho, that's the ticket.

Where there is demand. There is supply. This is the basic tenet of capitalism. People of communist countries admired capitalist countries because they had deficit goods and services and people of capitalist countries had surplus goods and services. Free market is necessary for capitalism to work. That is why ACA individual mandate tax died.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I have asked this a number of times...what is the super rich getting out of the new tax other than a 2% reduction down to 37%?

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

And you believed this nonsense Swills?... you had reputation before

Did you see the breaking news??

a former friend close to former state department official Hillary Clinton has told us how at a secret lunch she confessed to murdering "stupid black people" in order to conceal The Clinton Foundation being exposed as a global child trafficking ring. The source continues that Clinton laughed hysterically when she explained Comey, Mccabe & Lynch were "very cheap to bribe"

See how easy it is to spread total nonsense Swills?

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

wow you think that secret service is going to let regular club members sit close let alone in same dining from as the first family. that would be the stupidest security force since keystone cops. more fake news.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

YES! But how many Diet Cokes did he drink that night?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

ROFLMAO... What's the evidence for this?... don't tell me, "anonymous sources" claiming he said that and claiming they will come forward with evidence, and a year later NOTHING...NADA...ZIIIP...

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
There are only like 200 members at Mar a Lago, TOTAL. No one 1 member would risk getting found out saying bad things about Trump because trust me, he WILL get found out. That's why I think this story is fake.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

What will happen when this member is found out? Just what is the implied threat?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join