It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump told friends at Mar-a-Lago 'you all just got a lot richer' after tax bill passed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Ok. I gave the little piggy's a taste of sweet corn. Now it want be very hard to bring them to slaughter.
Enjoy your tax break while you can.

A blind monkey can see what's happening. After the tax break for the little guy ends and Trump is no longer in office. He will still reap the benefits of the corporate tax cuts.

Why is that so hard for you Trumpeters to see?

Are you really that stupid????????????????????????????????????????

edit on 24-12-2017 by hoss53 because: miss spelled

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Idk whather to feel bad for you black hearted hating trump people. Get rid of the hate in your heart, you sound very stupid and you people clearly just have hate that for some reason need to spread. Say what you will but Trump LOVES AMERICA! You idiots don’t realize with Hillary at the helm we’d be in like 17 different wars plus the fact that she’d screw the country up to bits. Learn to love, you will be much happier than spreading your unnecessary hate.a reply to: Swills

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
After the tax break for the little guy ends and Trump is no longer in office. He will still reap the benefits of the corporate tax cuts.

Why is that so hard for you Trumpeters to see?

Are you really that stupid????????????????????????????????????????

HOSS53, Billionaire Trump, and other like him, employ people. Would you rather that their tax rate increased, from 21% back to 35%, in 10 years? Employees would pay for that tax increase, with wage and benefit cuts.

Are you really that Anti-worker????????????????????

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Do you really think Trump employed only legal American citizens on all his construction projects? I can tell you with 100% certainty he did not.

He took the lowest bit, knowing full well the contractor was using illegals. How anyone can believe his hippocratical B.S.now is a mystery to me.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

A poor person has never employed and paid anyone. Rich people and corporations do.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Do you really think Trump employed only legal American citizens on all his construction projects? I can tell you with 100% certainty he did not.

He took the lowest bit, knowing full well the contractor was using illegals. How anyone can believe his hippocratical B.S.now is a mystery to me.

You must be young. After more life experience, you'll realize that there are people who staunchly believe in everything you can imagine...and then some! Actually, you can learn "something" from everyone, if you keep your mind open.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
according to CNBC another table overheard him saying " and you can just go around and grab them all by the pussy too with these tax breaks..."

That is weird... 5, mind you, unnamed sources said they over heard the President say.. "it is silly I would ever say grab them by the pussy, I'm gay, I would never do that." end quote

edit on 24-12-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

A poor person has never employed and paid anyone. Rich people and corporations do.

Trump has about 34,000 working for him... Evil evil man...

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

That's likely why they're poor.

It it your opinion that everyone is of equal stature in every sense?

If so, then we will have to do away with all sports, all business, all tech, and likely everything society is built on....but hey....who am i to rain on a utopian equality?

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Cool! I can tell you with 100% certainty I have hired an illegal to do work for me at some point in my life.

So, for someone to use loopholes others built in to our system is wrong now? And to try to close them makes them a hypocrite right?

So who do you suggest do something? Or do you suggest do nothing and bring more illegals in? How about those that feel this way take on the sole burden of medical and taxes and criminal expenses for them?

Put your money where your mouth is and I am all in! Until then, it's empty echo chambers and idiocy.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Enjoy your money. For each dollar you drink or golf with a person dies due to lack of food and healthcare.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Enjoy your money. For each dollar you drink or golf with a person dies due to lack of food and healthcare.

Wondering how many could have been saved with the $1.2 BILLION Hillary spent to lose....

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Damn...I heard that too...did not want to believe it but I heard the name 'Bruce' so one can only wonder....

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Wondering how many could have been saved with the $1.2 BILLION Hillary spent to lose....

Or what about the 1.5 TRILLION added to the deficit that the GOP is kicking down the road?

Typical. Give the plebes some bread and circus, then when things go belly up blame the Democrats. Look through history, it always goes this way.

Clinton cleaned up after the first Bush, Obama cleaned up after the second Bush...the Democrats always have to come in and sweep up the mess and put things back together, just so we can all collectively loose our damn minds and tear things back down again. The cycle keeps repeating over and over...

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Man...I have killed a lot of people then....

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Or what about the 1.5 TRILLION added to the deficit that the GOP is kicking down the road?

So the Republicans are saying we can keep our money to the tune of 1.5 trillion and Obama dumped 1 TRILLION to stimulate and it was basically wasted in so many ways and the Reps are bad and the Dems are good?

Weird sense of success...lol

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

The most mendacious case of virtue signalling i have seen this month.

I wont even ask you to show me your math. Lol

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Typical. Give the plebes some bread and circus, then when things go belly up blame the Democrats. Look through history, it always goes this way.

Clinton cleaned up after the first Bush, Obama cleaned up after the second Bush...the Democrats always have to come in and sweep up the mess and put things back together, just so we can all collectively loose our damn minds and tear things back down again. The cycle keeps repeating over and over...

The same thing can be said about Reagan cleaning up after Carter. The economy hasn't always been good under Democrats.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I'm sure Trump's comment was directed at all the middle-class folks hanging out at Mara Lago.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
As a journalist, I loathe anonymous sources. As recently as 10 years ago, stories based on them were rare. They were only used when the story was of vital importance to the public and no on-the-record source existed. They were scrupulously checked by fact-checkers before print and had to be backed up by three AAA direct sources.

Fast forward to 2017. Nearly every story is an anonymous source. They no longer feel rare or credible. They are easily dismissed by partisans on both sides via social media. When used to cover a man who -- by his own admission -- enjoys planting both real and fake PR style stories about himself either directly or by proxy, they become noise.

Just like this story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join