It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump told friends at Mar-a-Lago 'you all just got a lot richer' after tax bill passed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: seeker1963

Me.

Figured as much! Noted for the next time you bitch about the wealthy not helping out the poor!

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Nothing burger

Your war on wealth creation is very visible to some of us

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: SituationNAFU
" two friends at a table near the president told CBS News. "

gul·li·ble
ˈɡələb(ə)l/Submit
adjective
easily persuaded to believe something; credulous.
"an attempt to persuade a gullible public to spend their money"
synonyms: credulous, naive, overtrusting, overtrustful, easily deceived, easily taken in, exploitable, dupable, impressionable, unsuspecting, unsuspicious, unwary, ingenuous, innocent, inexperienced, unworldly, green;

I think its trump supporters who are the gullible, believing literally every lie that comes out of trumps mouth. You can say all you want about me, I don't believe his lies, that are EASILY fact checked. Just because he tweets something, doesn't mean its true people. I mean you can literally show a supporter video, and they still stick up for trump completely lying As I posted him lying about knowing Putin, before he was elected.

He even talked to David Letterman about meeting Putin, for God sake Yet, when the Russian meddling scandal came out, he said he "never met the man, its pathetic. I mean literally no matter what, his supporters turn a blind eye, over and over. As I said before, Nixon had a following all the way till the end too.

BTW, trump talks loudly enough, I am sure people did hear him say that. Its true, the Rich did just get Richer, what is not true about that? You have to have an annual combined household income of about $200,000 dollars and a family of 4 to really benefit from this plan. Its also going to drive up the deficit. trump said he would not do that. Of coarse he does allot of things he said he wouldn't, like play golf.

Tell ya what. If you are in America, come the end of Feb, come and let us know how much money this saved you. Oh, and watch the jobs that flood into the country.

May we also discuss the almost 10 TRILLION dollars that Obummer added to the debt? Exactly what did we as a nation get with THAT?

This $1.5T is an investment that is already paying dividends. Sit back and watch a professional run a country for a change.

About friggin' time.

Fred..

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Everyone hates rich people when they are broke and don't produce value.

The real happening is about to come down the pipes.

I can give you guys a small taste of the future.

The emails are really, really bad. It's going to cause civil unrest like you have never seen, people will be in the streets rioting and looting.

That's what i fear the most. Innocent people could get caught in the crossfire. One of the reasons why i'm still conflicted if the Trump admin should reveal the truth to the whole world. HRC and her cronies went to great lengths to erase the emails without leaving a trace. They probably implicated foreign nations aswell and i can't even imagine the dire consequences following that reveal. Even going to war could be on the table. The Purge could also become a reality.

I doubt that any innocents will be caught up in this, but the number of guilty parties is increasing each day. Foreign government leaders that are caught up in this will end up going down. Hell, the Saudi's were the first to lay waste to most of the financing, the rest are already in progress.

The Clintons are not going to have a real Merry Christmas, especially next year.

I am wondering which one will be the first ex-president to get indicted and sent to prison, Bill or Barack? I wonder if there are Vegas odds on that, they pretty much bet on everything, right? I'm putting my money on Bill and Killary.

Fred..

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Trump is basically telling his friends, "Let them eat cake".

And we all (should) know how the French Revolution went down...

Yep, but in this case, the Dems are going to get SLAUGHTERED. Mark my words, Trump isn't a multi-billionaire by mistake. I sure as hell would never play poker against him, that's for damn sure.

EPIC.

Fred..

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Trump told me I am one bad a55 mofo.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Christ this place might as well be merged with r/The_Donald at this rate. We're overrun with these whackjobs.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

When did I ever do that?
Oh that's right....never...I pay my own way.
Our taxes should help the less fortunate.
I give to the police, the fire department and to the local schools every Sept.
But I worked my ass off nights weekends and holidays and sacrificed a lot for my store and my money. So I keep it. I'll leave a nice little inheritance to my three sons.

And don't judge me...

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

And don't judge me...

Practice what you preach.

Please.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Trump said this thread sucks.

Heard it through the grapevine.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Trump said this thread sucks.

Heard it through the grapevine.

A friend of his uncle's brother's nephew's second cousin's mother's friend also told me that Kevin Bacon actually can dance....I do believe that's 6 degrees of separation...

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
More chinese whispers cum news?

I dunno, what do you think!
....mind you, the nasty rascal
who er, made it up certainly got the verbiage spot on,
"You just got a lot richer"

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Tax cuts are across the board. All are getting benefits, not only the rich.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960
Trump isn't a multi-billionaire by mistake. I sure as hell would never play poker against him, that's for damn sure.

How much has he ̶s̶t̶o̶l̶e̶, oops, got....roughly will do.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Sources from a website about conspiracies told us in an almost unanimous, resounding agreeance with one another, that Trump is some type of demigod dragon who has the classiness of Abraham Lincoln, the intellect of Einstein, the humor of George Carlin, always appropriately uses social media, and farts diamond-laden rainbows for all the people to bask in.

Another report alleges that a brand new naval vessel is in the works, touting the name "USS Donald Drumpf." Engineers and project associates have reported "excitement" about the ship, as it will have technologies "never before seen," along with a guarantee that the vessel will always "grab em by the p@*$y"

Our sources also report that any and all inflammatory information about Trump, in fact, any information at all about Trump, is fake news, quoting our source as saying "because I said so, neener neener neener."

To alleviate any suspicions, this is definitely NOT Trump's sock puppet account. Literally.

Covfefe.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

And what is newsworthy about the rich getting richer?

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
One thing I think we're all forgetting ...

Wait, Trump has friends?

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

quelle surprise. elite are gonna elite.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I just heard from an unnamed source that swills eats his own poop.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

And you have to ask yourself, If this is to be believed how good of friends are they if they run to the press and anonymously leak everything the guy says? Even if he did say it, which I doubt he did, he was probably referring to how good the economy is doing and will do under a lower corporate tax rate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join