It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump told friends at Mar-a-Lago 'you all just got a lot richer' after tax bill passed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: seeker1963

To drink the conservative Koolaid, I wonder what it's like? Pure ignorance is my guess.

Who in their right mind would complain about paying LESS for taxes? NOOO ONE!

Only the deranged Leftists have a problem with other people paying less taxes.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Everyone hates rich people when they are broke and don't produce value.

The real happening is about to come down the pipes.

I can give you guys a small taste of the future.

The emails are really, really bad. It's going to cause civil unrest like you have never seen, people will be in the streets rioting and looting.

That's what i fear the most. Innocent people could get caught in the crossfire. One of the reasons why i'm still conflicted if the Trump admin should reveal the truth to the whole world. HRC and her cronies went to great lengths to erase the emails without leaving a trace. They probably implicated foreign nations aswell and i can't even imagine the dire consequences following that reveal. Even going to war could be on the table. The Purge could also become a reality.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

"You all just got a lot richer," Trump said Friday at a dinner at Mar-a-Lago, two friends at a table near the president told CBS News.

This is pathetic.

If you can't see what is wrong with this kind of reporting, and this is good enough for you, then I simply can't respect you as a person of intellect.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Almost everyone just did. Most likely, including you.

The absolutely hilarious part to all of this, was how quickly this ended up getting rammed through.

Not many folks are talking about that. The left says that this is going to be the end of times. There is some real irony to them saying this.

The first question I have for them is, "So, are you planning to send the government what you used to send them, or will you keep the extra cash?"

Monty, I'm betting it's door number two.

What leverage did Trump finally put on the table that convinced the masses in the Rep party to not only get on this train, get on it NOW, that helped get this passed so quickly?

I'll make a prediction. That vote just sealed in 4 more years for Trump, and a massive buildup and payout to all Republicans who will plaster the MSM with advertisements for every election coming up for YEARS to come detailing that not a single Dem voted to give you back your own money. SLAUGHTER.

Last I heard, the DNC has just $5M in the bank. Watch the donations to the Republican party SKYROCKET. Everyone loves a winner.

EPIC. LANDSLIDE. And quite possibly the end of the DNC as we know it.

Mark my words. That was Game and Match, everything past this point is gravy.

I really have no idea how the Dems can stop or even reverse what is about to take place.

Well played President Trump, well played indeed.

Fred.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

To drink the conservative Koolaid, I wonder what it's like? Pure ignorance is my guess.

You could always forgo any tax savings you might get, and just throw it out with the rest of your kitchen garbage to spite all those happy people who are doing better now after the tax cuts. Just say: "Bah Humbug"!

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960

The first question I have for them is, "So, are you planning to send the government what you used to send them, or will you keep the extra cash?"

This is an EXCELLENT question!
Remember states like California's reaction to pulling out of the Paris Climate Accord? They are going there own way and working with foreign nations to adhere to it. I wonder will they have such conviction and give extra tax money to the govt??? Hell, the could give it directly to the poor. I wonder.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960

This is an EXCELLENT question!
Remember states like California's reaction to pulling out of the Paris Climate Accord? They are going there own way and working with foreign nations to adhere to it. I wonder will they have such conviction and give extra tax money to the govt??? Hell, the could give it directly to the poor. I wonder.

Yeah, uh huh, the poor.
This entire trainwreck is starting to be really fun to watch, I've never seen an entire political party get ransacked. And things are just getting started.

As far as I'm concerned, let Cali decide to leave the union. When the big earthquakes hit, and they start demanding that the Feds step in and help, yeah, about that.

Fred..

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SituationNAFU
" two friends at a table near the president told CBS News. "

gul·li·ble
ˈɡələb(ə)l/Submit
adjective
easily persuaded to believe something; credulous.
"an attempt to persuade a gullible public to spend their money"
synonyms: credulous, naive, overtrusting, overtrustful, easily deceived, easily taken in, exploitable, dupable, impressionable, unsuspecting, unsuspicious, unwary, ingenuous, innocent, inexperienced, unworldly, green;

I think its trump supporters who are the gullible, believing literally every lie that comes out of trumps mouth. You can say all you want about me, I don't believe his lies, that are EASILY fact checked. Just because he tweets something, doesn't mean its true people. I mean you can literally show a supporter video, and they still stick up for trump completely lying As I posted him lying about knowing Putin, before he was elected.

He even talked to David Letterman about meeting Putin, for God sake Yet, when the Russian meddling scandal came out, he said he "never met the man, its pathetic. I mean literally no matter what, his supporters turn a blind eye, over and over. As I said before, Nixon had a following all the way till the end too.

BTW, trump talks loudly enough, I am sure people did hear him say that. Its true, the Rich did just get Richer, what is not true about that? You have to have an annual combined household income of about $200,000 dollars and a family of 4 to really benefit from this plan. Its also going to drive up the deficit. trump said he would not do that. Of coarse he does allot of things he said he wouldn't, like play golf.

edit on 24-12-2017 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

"reportedly told"..... I stopped reading right there.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Anyone remember when Romney's "47%" and "binders full of women" comments, or Howard Dean's "scream" were enough to sink a politician?

Conservatives:

2016: Goldman Sachs is evil!
2017: We're cool hiring Goldman Sachs executives!

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Trump is basically telling his friends, "Let them eat cake".

And we all (should) know how the French Revolution went down...

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Lol I'm what you would call low income and my taxes are going way down too..

Grrr.. That makes me so angwy!

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

He's hee. I just got richer too.
one stock portfolio earned 13% this year. No joke . I was floored.
It was a diversified account. Money market or what ever it's called now. I see the accountant next month. He takes care of it. My husband plays with the market too. He has been earning steadily. Anyway we're not a business anymore so I dont really know what this will mean for us.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
LMFAO OP is on the roll with that overtime holiday pay, come one now, you can do better then these hit pieces.

God I love seeing you people make fools of yourselves.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Can someone explain to me how the rich are going to save so much money now. Doing the tax calculator a person making 1 million will save 13k over the old system, is that huge? Someone making 10 million will save 216k.

The only difference I see is the change from 39.6% to 37%.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
LMFAO OP is on the roll with that overtime holiday pay, come one now, you can do better then these hit pieces.

God I love seeing you people make fools of yourselves.

For realz!!!! Bet those tax cuts enabled David Brock to pay out BIG TIME Christmas bonuses!?

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
didn't he say the same thing when he won the election to a bunch of friends at a new York restaurant? pretty sure there's video of that.

good lord, he's made a whole load of people a LOT richer, you know damn well he's bragging about this with his buddies!! biggest con job ever.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He's hee. I just got richer too.
one stock portfolio earned 13% this year. No joke . I was floored.
It was a diversified account. Money market or what ever it's called now. I see the accountant next month. He takes care of it. My husband plays with the market too. He has been earning steadily. Anyway we're not a business anymore so I dont really know what this will mean for us.

So who will you be donating your windfall to????

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Me.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
according to CNBC another table overheard him saying " and you can just go around and grab them all by the pussy too with these tax breaks..."

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join