It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump told friends at Mar-a-Lago 'you all just got a lot richer' after tax bill passed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
thehill.com...

President Trump reportedly told friends at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida just hours after he signed the GOP tax bill that they all just got wealthier.

"You all just got a lot richer," Trump said Friday at a dinner at Mar-a-Lago, two friends at a table near the president told CBS News.

Color me surprised! A baby man born with a silver spoon in his mouth whose been profiting ever since he ran for POTUS has passed a tax plan that enriches himself and fellow elites? Say it ain't so!

Good job conservatives, you really know how to pick em!

Btw, to join his tacky Florida club before being POTUS cost $100,000. After becoming POTUS, it's now $200,000.
edit on 24-12-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Merry Christmas Swills!!!!

More hearsay and another swing and miss!

edit on 24-12-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

To drink the conservative Koolaid, I wonder what it's like? Pure ignorance is my guess.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
" two friends at a table near the president told CBS News. "

gul·li·ble
ˈɡələb(ə)l/Submit
adjective
easily persuaded to believe something; credulous.
"an attempt to persuade a gullible public to spend their money"
synonyms: credulous, naive, overtrusting, overtrustful, easily deceived, easily taken in, exploitable, dupable, impressionable, unsuspecting, unsuspicious, unwary, ingenuous, innocent, inexperienced, unworldly, green;

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
More chinese whispers cum news?

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

To drink the conservative Koolaid, I wonder what it's like? Pure ignorance is my guess.

I’m middle class and his tax cut save me a crap load in taxes! I’m not complaining, thanks Trump!

Who in their right mind would complain about paying LESS for taxes? NOOO ONE!

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Did they do the Schmoney dance?

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Being called ignorant or many other of the myriad of derogatory words flung about like feces by Progressives is NOT an insult in this ole red blooded Murican!

Keep on trying though bruv!

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I heard from an anonymous source that Hillary has a penis.
But just a little one.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
What a crock.

Seriously.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Sounds like another made up news story citing anonymous sources that will quietly be redacted at a later date. As many times as the news has made stuff up citing in named sources why do you anti trumpers still believe anything they say?

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I heard from an anonymous source that Hillary has a penis.
But just a little one.

His name's Bill.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Two friends at the table told CBS...

Wow. You should really stop making these threads without providing any proof. You come of as pretty desperate by posting hearsay. I guess something big is about to drop. Oh boy i'm so excited i just can't hide it.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hey OP - do you have any more insights on what someone said Trump said? I noticed your other thread spreading gossip from the MSM, too.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

more anonymous 'sources' huh...

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This OP should be all the evidence anyone needs to see just how desperately "progressives" are trying to retain anything even RESEMBLING relevance.

Damn, it's a wonderful time to be alive, folks.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Wife said we got our Christmas card from the Presidential family yesterday, He kicked in 30 fresh from the mint Hundred dollar bills just incase I needed a little more for the season. Nice guy!

I'll watch on MSNBC see if my story shows up.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Everyone hates rich people when they are broke and don't produce value.

The real happening is about to come down the pipes.

I can give you guys a small taste of the future.

The emails are really, really bad. It's going to cause civil unrest like you have never seen, people will be in the streets rioting and looting.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

thehill.com...

President Trump reportedly told friends at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida just hours after he signed the GOP tax bill that they all just got wealthier.

"You all just got a lot richer," Trump said Friday at a dinner at Mar-a-Lago, two friends at a table near the president told CBS News.

Color me surprised! A baby man born with a silver spoon in his mouth whose been profiting ever since he ran for POTUS has passed a tax plan that enriches himself and fellow elites? Say it ain't so!

Good job conservatives, you really know how to pick em!

Btw, to join his tacky Florida club before being POTUS cost $100,000. After becoming POTUS, it's now $200,000.

LOL...you are on a roll with the stupid threads this week.

Guess we know how to pick em better than you though...we won and didn't spend over a billion dollars to lose so we still have money left to join the tacky club....

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Two friends at the table told CBS...

Wow. You should really stop making these threads without providing any proof. You come of as pretty desperate by posting hearsay. I guess something big is about to drop. Oh boy i'm so excited i just can't hide it.

Not just two friends at a table....two friends at a table near the table Trump was at....they have really good hearing...superman like.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join