It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Said Haitians ‘All Have AIDS,’ Nigerians Live in ‘Huts’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Trump Said Haitians ‘All Have AIDS,’ Nigerians Live in ‘Huts’

It's effing racist to have accused Russia for rigging the election for the last YEAR.

Pot meet Kettle.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Trump is still the biggest joke you could ever elect in america, you cant deny that. he is orange.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

wow you really fell hook line and sinker for dems narrative didn't you hillary is not African american and trump not a neonatzi he has Jewish family members for Christ sake hell eve Jesse Jackson acknowledged that trump was a friend to African Americans.

is it not amazing that anon sources have become the best sources for stories when for years they were such a rarity in the press.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

wow you really fell hook line and sinker for dems narrative didn't you hillary is not African american and trump not a neonatzi he has Jewish family members for Christ sake hell eve Jesse Jackson acknowledged that trump was a friend to African Americans.

is it not amazing that anon sources have become the best sources for stories when for years they were such a rarity in the press.

Agreed. Hillary is whiter than Trump. Hillary has blue eyes. Trump does not.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
...according to one person who attended the meeting and another person who was briefed about it by a different person who was there...

I'm certainly no Trump supporter, but I'll take this anecdotal hearsay information from a single unnamed source who was "in the room" with a grain of salt.

I would do the same thing if one unnamed person said that they were in the room when President Obama said something.

In fact, I would take any such unconfirmable hearsay about anyone with the same grain of salt. We can't start relying on an unconfirmable anecdotal story of what one unnamed person claim they once heard the President (any president, or anyone else) say something.

We need to apply the rules of logic and courtesy evenly. A person may not like President Trump, but that doesn't mean that person should condone cuting corners should be cut in finding reason to be critical of him. We can't suddenly start believing everything we hear just because it agrees with our preconceived notions. That's the kind of closed-minded thinking that propoganda feeds off of.

edit on 26/12/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

a reply to: stosh64

Yeah, because it's really hard to believe an old racist would say racist things.

You just don't like that Trump is white, so you call him a racist. You sir, are the racist.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Someone said, that someone said, that somone said, that Trump Said that...

LOL

I know of a few really good topical ointements for you hurting rear end.. Just mssg me if you need to know where to get em'..

Hey don't sweat it dude... Maybe next November 4th, you and your buddies in ANTIFA will actually be ready to overthrow the President.

Hang in there..

edit on 27-12-2017 by Ironclad3000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

a reply to: stosh64

Yeah, because it's really hard to believe an old racist would say racist things.

That very well may be true. However, accusations like this can't be thrown around "just because it seems like something he would say".

Thank goodness people such as you and member 'Sillyolme' aren't in charge of the Russia tampering investigation, because if people like you were, Trump would have good reason to claim "Witch hunt!"

We don't want that. We want this investigation to be 100% proper so that anything Mueller finds will hold up to legal scrutiny. The type of attitude you display here (i.e., "disparaging Haitians and Nigerians sounds like something Trump would say, so he must have really said it") amounts to unfair bias against him, and if this attitude you display are also shared by the people conducting the Russia investigation -- even if real crimes were committed by the President or on behalf of the President with his knowledge -- I'd be afraid that those findings would be challenged if the Trump team could show an unfair bias against him.

If the people doing the investigating shared your biased attitude, then Trump could rightfully claim "witch hunt", even if he is guilty of wrongdoings. And that would be bad. These investigators CANNOT have the attitude "That sounds like something Trump would do, so that means he must have done it" if we want any findings arising from this investigation to stick.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Anonymous sources tell the NY times

Yawn...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join