It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Said Haitians ‘All Have AIDS,’ Nigerians Live in ‘Huts’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Oh look, more salacious claims from "unnamed sources." And even a second-hand account from another unnamed source! That's some celebrity gossip level journalism right there!

*yawn*
if he mocks the disabled, silently gives passes to kkk and neo nazis then yes hes likely a racist.

Lol what??? Well first he didn't mock the disabled and that has been put to rest, but even if he did, that is racist...lol geez..

Also, what is "silently gives passes" is that pass because he is a white male...lol some people...

This crap is getting so deep... its like we can apply anything and say RACIST!! Its like the new trend with sexual misconduct... He looked at me funny 30 years ago...SEX OFFENDER...

See where all this is going?

I am firmly against anything KKK/Neo_anything believes in, BUT I do think they have a right to free speech..do you?

edit on 25-12-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
So, as a non-Trump fan even I think this story is a bit absurd. One anonymous source and another who was hearsay? This kind of blind item reminds me of the New York Post's Page Six gossip snippets: Guess what famous 'macho' A-list action star has penchant for dressing up as a woman?

So derpy.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So, as a non-Trump fan even I think this story is a bit absurd. One anonymous source and another who was hearsay? This kind of blind item reminds me of the New York Post's Page Six gossip snippets: Guess what famous 'macho' A-list action star has penchant for dressing up as a woman?

So derpy.

Pfft. That's easy. Tom Cruise.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So derpy.

Come to think of it...you never DO see Tom Cruise & Rosie O'Donnell together in the same place.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Obama said Libtards are dumb as a box of rocks and would believe anything, according to anonymous sources.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

It was that obvious, huh?

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Nigerians certainly don't live in huts. Nigeria is an oil rich OPEC country. While many Haitians do have AIDS, certainly not all of them do. Without an audio recording, I'm gonna have to take this news with a pinch of salt.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: zukitar
Nigerians certainly don't live in huts. Nigeria is an oil rich OPEC country. While many Haitians do have AIDS, certainly not all of them do. Without an audio recording, I'm gonna have to take this news with a pinch of salt.

You're going to need a bit more. No prob. Got you covered.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
After reading the article the following can be stated:

Has Trump ever been derogatory towards another group of people, the answer is yes. Has he stated vial and distasteful things, here again yes.

Did he state these things in a private meeting, we do not know. While his past has shown that he did indeed state vial things against one group or another, however, what is said in a private meeting, we do not know, unless it is from a first hand account by a person who witnessed it, and not based on what another person heard. That is hearsay, and usually it is not and should not be taken with any seriousness.

Now I would believe that the President did rant about the number of immigrants and people with Visa's coming to the country and the number that tend not to leave. That we should trust, his words and statements to such in the past would indicate that. But how far he would go in a private setting, we do not know as we are not privy to that. Now if the source was in the meeting and it was confirmed and validated, even unnamed, it would give some weight and for us to pause and think on such as being true or not.

The problem with anonymous sources, is that one does not know who they are or if indeed they do hold the position that they state. And one can not exactly expect them to come forward, if it could result in them being fired or worse, possible jail time if they are a whistle blower. And such usually does happen for both reasons, if the person is known.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
After reading the article the following can be stated:

Has Trump ever been derogatory towards another group of people, the answer is yes. Has he stated vial and distasteful things, here again yes.

Did he state these things in a private meeting, we do not know. While his past has shown that he did indeed state vial things against one group or another, however, what is said in a private meeting, we do not know, unless it is from a first hand account by a person who witnessed it, and not based on what another person heard. That is hearsay, and usually it is not and should not be taken with any seriousness.

Now I would believe that the President did rant about the number of immigrants and people with Visa's coming to the country and the number that tend not to leave. That we should trust, his words and statements to such in the past would indicate that. But how far he would go in a private setting, we do not know as we are not privy to that. Now if the source was in the meeting and it was confirmed and validated, even unnamed, it would give some weight and for us to pause and think on such as being true or not.

The problem with anonymous sources, is that one does not know who they are or if indeed they do hold the position that they state. And one can not exactly expect them to come forward, if it could result in them being fired or worse, possible jail time if they are a whistle blower. And such usually does happen for both reasons, if the person is known.

Agreed. These days every wrong doing has evidence. Even Al Franken doing sexual assault has photo evidence. Even Trump talking dirty has audio evidence. Even Roy Moore doing pedophile has written evidence. You are telling me Trump says these kinds of things at Mar a Lago and there is not a shred of evidence? I don't believe.
edit on 25-12-2017 by zukitar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Anonymous sources. Yawn.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

" Anonymous sources tell the NY times that Trump said something racist about immigrants whose skin color is black..."

Hearsay ..................

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: zukitar

lol you didn't see my post? 70% of the population are considered extreme poverty of less than 2 dollars a day. 70% of the population would love to actually have a hut....

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Well, I doubt that is what was actually said. But, when the US military was originally going to go into Haiti, the question was not how many 'beans and bullets' we could take with us, but how many inoculations we could take in a short amount of time before deploying! Haiti's corrupt government had made the country into a cesspool of disease.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
When comes to everything but taking peoples money before they earn it Pres.Trump is Democrat . Mike Flynn is a life long democrat. Yet dems hate him because of the R.

Seen five different articles on this and not one bothered to give percentages of either huts or aids. One of those people clinging to their guns things

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MajorAce
When comes to everything but taking peoples money before they earn it Pres.Trump is Democrat . Mike Flynn is a life long democrat. Yet dems hate him because of the R.

Seen five different articles on this and not one bothered to give percentages of either huts or aids. One of those people clinging to their guns things

Since when was Trump ever a Democrat. Even back in the 80s he was considered a conservative.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: zukitar

Im not saying they live in huts. But i have a very dear friend from Nigeria who portrays his home country as one of people living in utter squalor. He gets angry at people in America complaining about American poor who actually get food to eat but don't get a new iphone or clothing.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Its only true when the right weiners of ats use blogs for facts, sorry op now you will feel the wrath of the deplorables, with memes and bad words.

Your so right. The journalistic integrity of NYT is beyond question.

Why cant all journalist be more like fox news
Does journalistic integrity mean anything to you, or is sticking with your pal, and staying Anti-Trump, at any cost paramount? This shouldn't be aboyt right/left, it's about anonymous gossip being taken as truth. If Fox did this, I'd say the same thing. Are you a tiny bit better than this?
edit on 25-12-2017 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
If you re-arrange the words and letters in any Trump speech, then the words spell out the first phrase in the Satanic Bible of Bigotry and Evil.

Trump is literally Hitler.

I say storm the castle gates.

Who's with me?

Chaaarge!

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: zukitar
It goes off the rules of hearsay. That is if the source or person did not hear it directly, it really is a matter of speculation and not really something we should believe.

While it is believable that the man would say something vial against those from Haiti or Nigeria, as to what, we can't be sure, and better to be absolutely sure, and know than assume and then be told later on that it is fake news and having to go through the entire thing with the he said/she said stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join