It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Said Haitians ‘All Have AIDS,’ Nigerians Live in ‘Huts’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
This is difficult.

For me personally I have no difficulty in believing that Trump would say something like this however that does not mean I actually believe he said that.

Now that is not as much of a oxymoron as it might appear at first.

So I think now that unless I actually hear a recording of Trump saying it them am going to take it with a pinch of salt.

Even if I hear a recording I'll take it with a pinch of salt because like you I think he says all kinds of gaffs without true intent in the interpretations of what the triggered seems to imply.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Yep, not "super predator" racist tho.

More like an old man racist who thinks saying "coloured" is PC.

Could be, my mom wasn't racist, but she would say comments that we would see as racist today. That is what we get with people who lived through the 1930s and forward.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Aaand...

Monumental desperation thread #2 for the day.

That's OK though, and let me be the first to say that I FULLY support "progressives" making fools of themselves.

Fish in a barrel, anyone?

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Or that thread two weeks ago about twelve sealed indictments threatening to take down every Democrat on the hill and then some?

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Why do you think they're hitting so hard. Lol. They know chances are very good that he said exactly what they claim he said. No one is really fooled here and no one really doubts he said this.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Trump said I will be a millionaire according to anonymous sources.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Ya, everyone probably has a racist thought/s, myself included..it doesn't mean we are flat out racists, It doesn't mean we are squeaky clean on the matter either.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I guess he could be a racist.

He used to be a dem, right?

Lives in Manhattan, Billionaire World traveler and biz dude. All the criteria for a racist.

Ahhh, so that's the problem, he switched sides!

Like Brady going to play for the Giants.

But isn't this just recycled BS from last year? I swear this was a thing months ago.

Hey OP, how bout that FBI shakeup? Pretty wild, eh??

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills I was at a gas station and Obama stopped,cussed me out and said if he could have got away with nuking the South,he would have killed all rednecks! -Just as credible as the New York Times,lmao.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No one doubts it...but is it truth?

Does that not even matter anymore? What has happened to people?
edit on 12/25/2017 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner
No you're not as reliab!e as the New York Times.
You can pretend all you like.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Why do you think he speaks all kinds of gaffs without thinking and why would someone who just blurts out what ever comes to mind without filter be good for the country?
Wouldn't a person with morals and self control be better?

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme LOVE triggering liberals,lmao.Point is who is their source? ANYONE can make a claim and after all the lies on either side unnamed sources have zero credibility.The New York Times has a clear agenda and will print anything as long as its something they want to be true.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

BREAKING: A "source" reported overhearing someone say that SWILLS started the AIDS Epidemic.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
a reply to: Sillyolme LOVE triggering liberals,lmao.Point is who is their source? ANYONE can make a claim and after all the lies on either side unnamed sources have zero credibility.The New York Times has a clear agenda and will print anything as long as its something they want to be true.

I can only imagine how the "source" was vetted....here's a $20, now tell me that you are friends with Trump, were at a expensive gathering at an exclusive club and event and that you overheard him at another table telling people something salacious....oh and make sure to include racism.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: ridgerunner

I can only imagine how the "source" was vetted....here's a $20, now tell me that you are friends with Trump, were at a expensive gathering at an exclusive club and event and that you overheard him at another table telling people something salacious....oh and make sure to include racism.

Same as the RAPE accusers. The wilder the stories, the more SAINTLY President Trump becomes/appears.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Oh look, more salacious claims from "unnamed sources." And even a second-hand account from another unnamed source! That's some celebrity gossip level journalism right there!

*yawn*
if he mocks the disabled, silently gives passes to kkk and neo nazis then yes hes likely a racist.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Merry Christmas and I read it on the internet so it has to be true. But really to be a racist requires you to be a Democrat. They have effectively kept black folks down for 50+ years.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Wow. This BS thread is about to turn over to page 4.

*shakes head*

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Wouldn't a person with morals and self control be better?

He is what we voted for... that 3rd party NON-professional politician. You know to shake things up, drain the swamp etc...what do you think the swamp represents?

Its those people who basically suck, but we keep voting them back into office over and over to the point they have don't NOTHING with their lives BUT politics...

I believe he has a lot of morals, I also believe he doesn't care what he says because HE IS NOT A PROFESSIONAL POLITICIAN who needs to say just the right things to keep their position for decades.

The only different is he says what he thinks and even says things to push buttons while these other politicians say and think the same things or worst, just in private.

As to self control...I would say it has been good..exceptional even. Outside of twitter (which I think he plays like a game he has done well.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join