It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Said Haitians ‘All Have AIDS,’ Nigerians Live in ‘Huts’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
LOL.
A thread about what someone said Trump said.,,and we're not even allowed to know who the someone is.

The attacks are getting more and more desperate.

edit on 24/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Doubling Down on Stupid?

Merry Christmas, Everyone.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Swear I saw this same thread yesterday.

There was one, it got $h!t canned.

We will see how long this one lasts........

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Its only true when the right weiners of ats use blogs for facts, sorry op now you will feel the wrath of the deplorables, with memes and bad words.

Your so right. The journalistic integrity of NYT is beyond question.

Why cant all journalist be more like fox news

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Anonymous sources

You're really on a roll today.

Want some cheese with that wine?

Why bother posting 'anonymous' crap like this - it's just going to get thrown back in your face.

Get over it already.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

It must have got moved to the clinically insane forum, the new home for those still dealing with the election from Nov 2016.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Was it by the same poster? I'd think after shutting down one thread then posting it again would get the poster #canned. Atleast if I were a mod that would be the case. Then again, I have standards, and balls.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
If Trump said that there would be an audio record on phone, no? Literally everyone has a phone these days. If there isn't an audio record on phone, it is likely fake.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Another “Trump is a racist” thread authored by none other than Swills. Color me surprised.....

It’s been a year since her loss and you guys have proven to be the gift that just keeps on giving. Thanks for all the laughs! Marry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Was it by the same poster? I'd think after shutting down one thread then posting it again would get the poster #canned. Atleast if I were a mod that would be the case. Then again, I have standards, and balls.

Not sure, but it's the same poster who created a thread to tell us:

President Trump reportedly told friends at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida just hours after he signed the GOP tax bill that they all just got wealthier. "You all just got a lot richer," Trump said Friday at a dinner at Mar-a-Lago, [b[two friends at a table near the president told CBS News.

This is what passes as news today.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I can say anyone in a meeting said anything I make up before these words...

according to one person who attended the meeting and another person who was briefed about it by a different person who was there. 

Add some filler, call it news and publish as fact today...

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Only those in power can be racist.

LULZ.

Racism is the one thing we can all relate to.

It's funny that the only thing that really unites us is what creates all the problems.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Aids and huts are really big there...really big...

First does anyone think Trump is a racist? Second does anyone think that Trump feels everyone has Aids and everyone live in huts?

We do know that Haiti has the most overall cases of HIV/AIDS in the Caribbean region and we do know that about 70% of Nigerians live in “extreme poverty” that is defined as less than $1.90 a day.

So once again Trump is correct and his words are skewed to fit the propaganda of the left. In this case simple additions of the words "All" " and "Huts" is all that is needed to trigger their base.

The sad part is about 70% of Nigerians WISH they had a hut....lol

edit on 24-12-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I am calling BS on this one

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This is difficult.

For me personally I have no difficulty in believing that Trump would say something like this however that does not mean I actually believe he said that.

Now that is not as much of a oxymoron as it might appear at first.

The problem is that there has been in the past fake reporting of things Trump has said. He has kind of contributed to this because of the stupid stuff he has said over the last couple of years because now the media could publish literally any quote they want and claim Trump said it and a lot of people would believe it. Like I said however they have been caught out doing this before. A prime example was the claim that he was making fun of a disabled reporter, something that I don't think was ever strictly true.

So I think now that unless I actually hear a recording of Trump saying it them am going to take it with a pinch of salt.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
...the media could publish literally any quote they want and claim Trump said it and a lot of people would believe it.

No, a lot of idiots believe it.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
As a white man growing up in the 1960s and 1970s when racism was rampant, is Trump completely not racist to blacks? I think not. Taking the era into perspective, is it fair to say Trump is racist to blacks? I also think not.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
...the media could publish literally any quote they want and claim Trump said it and a lot of people would believe it.

No, a lot of idiots believe it.

semantics.

If you want to call them idiots fair enough.

Personally I just think that the media need to stop with this stupid habit of reporting what some unnamed source said and speculating about what Trump might or might not do.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: stosh64

Yeah, because it's really hard to believe an old racist would say racist things.

Well....Hillary considered a KKK member her mentor....Byrd....there's even a video of her praises to him....but yeah....another stupid thread.

As we all know from the sex scandals....you can't escape your past so why is she praising a former KKK member?

Robert Byrd:

In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to create a new chapter of the Ku Klux Klan in Sophia, West Virginia.[10][11]

According to Byrd, a Klan official told him, "You have a talent for leadership, Bob ... The country needs young men like you in the leadership of the nation." Byrd later recalled, "Suddenly lights flashed in my mind! Someone important had recognized my abilities! I was only 23 or 24 years old, and the thought of a political career had never really hit me. But strike me that night, it did."[17] Byrd became a recruiter and leader of his chapter.[11] When it came time to elect the top officer (Exalted Cyclops) in the local Klan unit, Byrd won unanimously.[11]

In December 1944, Byrd wrote to segregationistMississippi Senator Theodore G. Bilbo:

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

— Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944[11][18]

In 1946, Byrd wrote a letter to a Grand Wizard stating, "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation."[19] However, when running for the United States House of Representatives in 1952, he announced "After about a year, I became disinterested, quit paying my dues, and dropped my membership in the organization. During the nine years that have followed, I have never been interested in the Klan." He said he had joined the Klan because he felt it offered excitement and was anti-communist.[11]

edit on 12/24/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
First does anyone think Trump is a racist?

Yep, not "super predator" racist tho.

More like an old man racist who thinks saying "coloured" is PC.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join