It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Said Haitians ‘All Have AIDS,’ Nigerians Live in ‘Huts’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
nymag.com...

In a wide-ranging New York Times report on President Trump’s harsh immigration policy published Saturday, one anecdote stands out amid all the big-picture nativism. As the paper sets the scene, Trump had been particularly incensed on a June day after being handed a list of how many foreigners had obtained visas to enter the U.S. in 2017:

Haiti had sent 15,000 people. They “all have AIDS,” he grumbled, according to one person who attended the meeting and another person who was briefed about it by a different person who was there.

Forty thousand had come from Nigeria, Mr. Trump added. Once they had seen the United States, they would never “go back to their huts” in Africa, recalled the two officials, who asked for anonymity to discuss a sensitive conversation in the Oval Office.

Anonymous sources tell the NY times that Trump said something racist about immigrants whose skin color is black. Team Trump denies these reports but they deny everything and have proven to be nothing but liars so I'll stick with the anonymous sources. Now, if these sources were fake or false and the NY Times published knowingly published anyway then they would have massive consequences to face. Major news outlets, even if conservatives consider them to be fake news, still vet all their sources because they know how much trouble they could get in for actually publishing Fake News.

Trump literally started his campaign on racism so I definitely believe this senile old hateful spoiled baby man has said such things and this won't be the last time, that I can promise you.

Racist in Chief.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Did he??

according to one person who attended the meeting and another person who was briefed about it by a different person who was there.

LoL
Have fun

edit on 12 24 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Trying again huh.

You keep believing those anonymous sources.

Like that thread you made in May saying there was a sealed indictment against trump.

I know you are hurting and desperately want anything to attack trump with.

Feel better and merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
We need to address the mental health crisis in America. Not talking about it won't make it go away.
edit on 24-12-2017 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Oh look, more salacious claims from "unnamed sources." And even a second-hand account from another unnamed source! That's some celebrity gossip level journalism right there!

*yawn*

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Yeah, because it's really hard to believe an old racist would say racist things.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

"according to one person who attended the meeting and another person who was briefed about it by a different person who was there."

What about my sister's friends, neighbors cousin who knows a guy who's grandma says its true?

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Trying what now?

Being that Mueller's investigation isn't anywhere near complete you should hold on that seal indictment against Trump because you never know what the future may hold. Trump is dirty as can be, but since he has an R next to his name you conservatives will give him a pass on everything. For example, you all, and Trump, attacked Clinton for her Goldman Sach's ties but totally defend Trump literally hiring the CEO of Goldman Sachs among others. Talk about hypocrisy.

I'm hurting desperately? What does that even mean? I'm sure if I dig into your post/thread history when Obama was POTUS I could say the same thing about you. Btw, I am no fan of Obama so keep that in mind before you and your ilk start calling me a libard dem.

If and when Trump get's whats coming to him I would thoroughly enjoy telling you and your ilk, I told you so!

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Probably leaked to the Comedy News Network too!!!

As far as racist It's becoming clearer lately that the libs are way in front as racist.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Funny how the Right loves anonymous sources when it suits them.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: stosh64

Yeah, because it's really hard to believe an old racist would say racist things.

It doesn't matter whether or not its easy to believe...its matters if its true.

True...you know, that thing that used to actually matter?

link   
White people are racists.

link   
Swear I saw this same thread yesterday.

Ohh that's right, keep repeating something until it becomes true.

This, this right here is why ats is in the hole.

The mudpit, trolls and the same garbage thread over and over.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Now, if these sources were fake or false and the NY Times published knowingly published anyway then they would have massive consequences to face.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Cheers man.

That's hilarious.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

Funny how the Right loves anonymous sources when it suits them.

Funny how some of us don't care for unnamed sources, particularly unnamed second-hand sources, at all. Period.

You should try it some time, rather than just going with it when it suits your agenda.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
White people are racists.

I dream of a day when that is simply...

People are racist.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Only those in power can be racist.

LULZ.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Anonymous sources; also known as non-existent or liars.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Its only true when the right weiners of ats use blogs for facts, sorry op now you will feel the wrath of the deplorables, with memes and bad words.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Its only true when the right weiners of ats use blogs for facts, sorry op now you will feel the wrath of the deplorables, with memes and bad words.

Your so right. The journalistic integrity of NYT is beyond question.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join