It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracies Against Jesus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
How many conspiracies was Jesus allegedly subject to ?

There's the one where Herod stops the 3 wise men on their way to see him in the manger , gets the intel and decides to knock him on the head , early doors .

And then , later on in , the sanhedrin who were like the jewish cabal of the time , try and convince Pilate to crucify him , who refused, making them and the people responsible for it .

and in between , Judas goes away to the authorities in the night , to betray the camp where he was .

Are there any other conspiracies against jeus?
Do we owe the bible or its bashers anything in terms of their making a heritage contribution
If anyone can id any related stories involving other religious figures ?as it may form an interesting academic maxim : ie religious figures vs conspiracies

Here's some unrelated awsomeness which has colonised my computer (as well) for the time being , since its a new year already and it beats the hell out of auld lang syne !

now the dog needs a walk

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: GeneralMayhem

Fictional conspiracies about a fictional messiah.

I'm with ya, bro.....

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Allow the dog to walk You...

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Sorry its a boring topic I just thought christmas plus ats ,, oh dear Im just a sad old geezer with nothing better to do . We havent seen many of the evangelical type threads recently . This isnt one either . I think satan had his hand in the story somewhere , although it was a direct attack on his ego, nothing particularly insidious .
I'd been wondering , how did they know what Herods plan was , but I think it was his hiree who bailed ? Or was it the 3 wise men who gave warning
edit on 24-12-2017 by GeneralMayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

How bout this Jesus conspiracy:

TPTB used his name, his persona, and some of his exoteric words, twisted them, manipulated them and mistranslated them to create a device in which to enslave the entire world's population through fear.

And added in the footnotes: if you disagree with our device , you're the devil's spawn.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Are you describing a certain popular church there ? I think the beliefs of christians were mainly created by Paul the Apostle , and that the trouble with changing the gospels was that the religion was already spread away from pauls influences on roman and byzantine empires (leading to the bible) but the gospels alone went into deep parts of africa and north into russia and even india . So they couldnt change the actual four accounts of the gospels , but luckily jesus wasnt apparently there to upset the status quo, ie "render unto to ceasar that which is ceasars" .

What religion gives to a state is moral authority, and that is the device . Public perceptions will always defer to the legal decrees of those who purport to bear moral authority , even if those authorites do not have moral intent . Its a kind of 'the arguments about the rules are already over , so now play on " approach , and by goodness it works . I'm the referee when I call fouls

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Being able to forgive sin when only God can do it in his tradition, claiming to be a messiah, have people beleive that he " The Living God" if that means anything, being able to destroy an rebuild a Temple that took almost a century to build in three days, made animal sacrifice a waste of time an food.

Also being called or worshipped Beezlebob, over throw his senior co worker from the pedestal.

His whole life is a conspriacy of people and things trying to kill him even before he was born. Lol
edit on 24-12-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

TPTB used his name, his persona, and some of his exoteric words, twisted them, manipulated them and mistranslated them to create a device in which to enslave the entire world's population through fear.

And added in the footnotes: if you disagree with our device , you're the devil's spawn.

How about this- Take into account I'm on back-to-back Chris†mas™ parties w/free flowing booze so I haven't had the alcohol to help mold My thoughts, but I think I have this one dialed in.

Ready?

Okay. Chris†mas™ is used so the businesses can $ell wares that didn't $ell throughout the year. Go back when there weren't so many people. The Banks™ owned the chits. The storekeepers owed the banks™ so they went in cahoots and this allows the stores to try and sell crap to pay off the banks™.

Jesus The Chris†™ is the last guy who'd want You to cut down a perfectly LIVING tree and then shove gifts hidden in paper and shiny trinkets underneath the now suffocating tree.

You know besides celebrating His birthdate about in Dec. when most likely He was named in Sept. or late July...

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Supposedly, the Nag Hammadi Library found in the Egyptian town of Nag Hammadi are some, if not *the* oldest Christian writings in existence. They contain some of the most primitive passages in the current gospels and many scholars have determined that they are the prototypes for some of the current gospels which they consider are corrupt versions of them.

Some of the things bible authorities tried to hide was that Mary Magdalene was actually his wife or intimate other, and that she was one of the foremost disciples. She has her own Gospel in Nag Hammadi - The Gospel of Mary.

Another is that Thomas was actually his genetic brother and also one of the foremost disciples. He also has his own Gospel in the Nag Hammadi library - The Gospel of Thomas.

They are considered by some scholars to be Jesus's closest and foremost disciples.

Also if you read those gospels, you will see that the topics/subjects are unlike the other gospels and have a totally different writing style.

Thomas was sent to India (after his resurrection?) by Jesus (actually only referred to as 'The Savior' in Nag Hammadi). There in Kerala he established a mission/church where many Christians exist today; probably one of the oldest churches in existence. He was eventually murdered by Brahman priests.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

How about this- Take into account I'm on back-to-back Chris†mas™ parties w/free flowing booze so I haven't had the alcohol to help mold My thoughts, but I think I have this one dialed in.

Ready?

Okay. Chris†mas™ is used so the businesses can $ell wares that didn't $ell throughout the year. Go back when there weren't so many people. The Banks™ owned the chits. The storekeepers owed the banks™ so they went in cahoots and this allows the stores to try and sell crap to pay off the banks™.

Jesus The Chris†™ is the last guy who'd want You to cut down a perfectly LIVING tree and then shove gifts hidden in paper and shiny trinkets underneath the now suffocating tree.

You know besides celebrating His birthdate about in Dec. when most likely He was named in Sept. or late July...

From now on, please post more often whilst tipsy.

new topics

top topics

join