It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry Christmas from down south, here is my gift to you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
In my part of the world it is now Christmas Day, and I give you the gift of laughter courtesy of a new found friend-Botnik.

For those who aren't familiar with the concept, the site can randomly generate words via predictive text that can be used to create the most surreal and absurd mad libs, and it can be found here. and if you want a teaser of what this site can do, check out a part of this transcript from a fake Seinfeld episode.

George, Elaine and Jerry lean back and forth. Elaine, laughing hypocritically, sports a couple of muscle relaxers. Jerry looks at the psychic’s apartment, the phone and George. Helen walks toward Elaine and George is a double look at the bathroom. George is touching the cowbanes. Kramer is barely laughing. Elaine making the newspaper. Jerry looks at Jerry. Jerry unlocks the hot ends. He like it. Jerry is not heard with his fingers. Jerry walks out of the blade, with a music pause.

I suggest you try it, I did and here is the first scene of my episode of The Big Bang theory.

(Sheldon enters the room wearing a vase, Leonard and Penny scream in melancholy)

PENNY: Oh my god what were you thinking? you look like a juggler's fog!

SHELDON: It's an experiment, i'm trying to weigh the albatross, I must admit the vase feels unbounded.

(Leonard drops the hermit and looks at Sheldon with himself )

LEONARD: I can't believe this! this is by far the most sultry thing you've ever attempted, i'm bigger than hulk!

SHELDON: I might look unvarying Leonard but one day when the mariner’s albatross’s try to take over dulcimer you'll sigh.

(Raj enters the room and gasps in wailing as he drops his jew )

RAJ: Holy snakes Sheldon you scared the wedding out of me! What plagued native inspired this?

LEONARD: It's a quiet story.

(leonard picks up the hermit and walks to the moon )

PENNY: It's complicated, I think he's trying to catch a priest or something like that. did you bring the oars?

(Raj grins lightning and throws the oars at the mare )

PENNY: Why did you do that?

RAJ: I'm sorry, i'm in a slanted mood, my lips are enemies.

There are many more to be found here and If you are a fan of nonsensical humor then you'll feel right at home with this ditty.

Merry Christmas or as Botnik would say, have a disgruntled beaver pilot.

edit on 24-12-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Merry Christmas cake

Thanks for the gift , will play with it later ... can we have a go on Christmas when you're finished with it.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Gobbledegook corner at christmas it is then . The force of secondary turbulence issued strongly with the investigators , which turned from low grade to high grade at crunching stations .

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Sounds like many a post on here, go the information revolution!
I think I preferred text speak...

top topics

join