It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So... about Mueller's firing?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Like I said, you can continue to act like the investigation affects you somehow when it doesn't but the more you focus on it the less time you focus on more important things.

They want you obsessing over the investigation and the supposed Russian ties, it's all one giant distraction and social engineering campaign. Believe me.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You really believe that attempting to remove a duly elected US President doesn't matter? Any red-blooded patriotic American should be opposed to this. It is one of the exact situations the founders had in mind when they incorporated the second amendment into the BOR.

Beyond that, the investigation is directly costing me money. As a Citizen, I demand better from our legal system. Not partisan investigations motivated by political vengence.

They want you obsessing over the investigation and the supposed Russian ties, it's all one giant distraction and social engineering campaign. Believe me.

Then what should I be focusing on? This isn't an attack on you, and I'm sincerely asking. What is it that I should be focusing on instead? Because as it stands, the real story appears to be this exposed bureaucracy (sometimes called the deep state, or shadow government) and its attempt to discredit or even remove a duly elected POTUS.

But please, if I'm missing something crucial by all means tell me where I'm going wrong here

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Anything but the political bread and circus they're displaying for everyone to see, the distraction they're shoving down our throats day after day and article after article. The media is programming people with the coverage they're giving certain things, that goes for the ones who oppose them as well. You should pay attention to things that are actually constructive to your every day life, not arguing and obsessing over whether a billionaire politician is telling the truth or not.

Ever noticed that the media dictates what stories are being talked about, even here on ATS? Check ATS if you want to know what the media is talking about any given day or week. Convenient that we follow them around like lost puppies. They don't care whether you believe Trump colluded with Russia or not, all they care about is that you put mental energy into the charade.
edit on 12/25/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Being a libtard loser can never have sucked quite as much as it does today.

This is the most ironic post I've seen in a while. You're a grown adult using the word "libtard".

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

and star for that, a lot of great points

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

what always pissed me off about democrats is them telling us we need to have inheritance tax why should rich people supposed to leave their riches to their survivors yet mega rich dems like zuckerberg hide their wealth is fake fondations with their family only board members so they don't have to pay inheritance tax.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Why do Trump supporters have difficulty grasping the conditional construction, as in "if" Trump fires Mueller, then.... No-one is saying that is definitely going to happen. Of course activists are letting it be known that such a move would be unacceptable. Remember, there is a reason why the Constitution provides means for a president to be impeached.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Anything but the political bread and circus they're displaying for everyone to see, the distraction they're shoving down our throats day after day and article after article. The media is programming people with the coverage they're giving certain things, that goes for the ones who oppose them as well. You should pay attention to things that are actually constructive to your every day life, not arguing and obsessing over whether a billionaire politician is telling the truth or not.

Ever noticed that the media dictates what stories are being talked about, even here on ATS? Check ATS if you want to know what the media is talking about any given day or week. Convenient that we follow them around like lost puppies. They don't care whether you believe Trump colluded with Russia or not, all they care about is that you put mental energy into the charade.

I agree with most all of what you said. We could all do without the fluff that keeps us bickering. You have to stand back and look at the big picture of current events to see where our focus should be. The real threat to society in general is the individuals and small groups pulling the strings of the deep state on a global level. We're at a pivotal time in society and Big Brother is winning. TPTB don't care if it's the left or right that toes the line as long as their agenda continues to move forward. I for one don't want to live in a world like the one we seem to be gravitating to.

This political coup to remove a Democratically elected President is a very serious issue though and one we shouldn't ignore. The fact that HRC and many of her entourage with undeniable evidence against them (much of which has vanished), skated on some severe Federal crimes should be pissing everyone off, left and right. The coverups are off the charts on every side at every level. When your government has become corrupt at unprecedented levels in every dept. and tier, we the people are f'd. We need to stand up and demand unbiased accountability and integrity from all of our elected officials.

If trump is guilty of collusion, fine, but by god they better be going after all the other corrupt SOB's too. I think SHTF is a possibility if they succeeded in impeaching Trump on superfluous charges. So....be careful what you wish for, as the saying goes, live and die by the sword.
edit on 25-12-2017 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
dp

edit on 25-12-2017 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Here is the thing about Putin. He is slick and well trained. He was an officer in the KGB at one time and was in the foreign intelligence part of said organization. So he knows the ins and outs of various countries and how they run their elections. He probably has been laying the ground work, and has worked out alot of details on such. The only difference is that he is a bit better at this and ultimately has been making sure that if there is ever a trail back to him that it hits 2 road blocks.

The first block is that there would be a dead end, someone who ends up dead with no way to talk to or interview, thus he is safe that way. The other is the ultimate means and that is plausible deniability. With no one to say yes he did order or real connection, he can sit back and say he did not do it or order it, and without proof, be sitting with out anyone to touch him and look like a hurt animal, that someone would suggest such. And without any real evidence or smoking gun, well how can he be guilty?

If you look at the history of Putin in power, many times journalist or even political rivals are often killed removing any threats to Putin or the image he has spent alot of time to cultivate and show.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Being a libtard loser can never have sucked quite as much as it does today.

This is the most ironic post I've seen in a while. You're a grown adult using the word "libtard".

How dare you assume this person's age. Das ray cyst.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Why do Trump supporters have difficulty grasping the conditional construction, as in "if" Trump fires Mueller, then.... No-one is saying that is definitely going to happen. Of course activists are letting it be known that such a move would be unacceptable. Remember, there is a reason why the Constitution provides means for a president to be impeached.

Yes, it's a conditional, and it has always been thus. Trump has always had it in his power to do, so why is the press getting their knickers in a wad over it all of a sudden as if this is going to be a thing?

Clinton could always have fired Starr, and no one seemed to be worried about that ...

It only seems to be an issue with Trump, likely because he reminds everyone he could do it. But talking about something and doing it are two different things. I find it ironic that the press who constantly reminds us how much he lies also tends to take him completely literally and at face value too.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Exactly. It is Trump and his supporters who kept making Mueller an issue. They seem to have settled on trying to discredit him, despite the fact he is a Republican. None of my news sources has speculated that Trump intends to fire Mueller. As usual, Trump's lack of self restraint is hurting his credibility.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
So they handed out thousands of left over Obama phones so people can use them up. Soon they will be out of minutes and useless.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
What about it

He ain’t fyurrd

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

He is also capable of revealing himself in a dramatic fashion if it serves his purpose. The drip of leaks linking Team Trump to Russia are deliberate. American style liberal democracy appears corrupt and dysfunctional compared to the efficient, orderly, and highly "moral" (ie; homophobic and misogynist) Eurasianist society exemplified by Mother Russia.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Actually that probably was the goal in the long run. Russia has not wanted to take a back seat to the US and has been shown up time and time again. So to cause the US to faulter and start to trip up, use its greatest assets against it, and that would be to throw the entire government into chaos. And as the government is in chaos, its population is split by ideological lines and ultimately, sow the seeds of discontent in the population to where it starts to slow the US down and ultimately make moves without the USA either catching it or worrying about the USA trying to make a counter move.

In terms of strategy, this could not be going better for Putin.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Now I’m on Trumps side, but is there a link to substantiate this postulation?

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
So... are we now to the point where we praise Trump for things he hasn't done?

Dude is like.. the messiah!

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Despite the mass hysteria pushed by Dems and their activist group counter-parts, who warned President Trump would be firing Mueller as early as Friday, Trump has taken no such action against Mueller.

Dems had predicted Trump would lawfully exercise his power to dismiss the SC (or dismissing AGs until one agreed to do it: also completely legal), however, none of this has happened yet. As I quipped on Wed/Thur: what will you silly Dems do now that Trump has proven he isn't concerned with your petty partisan investigation?

How silly do you all look now? Morons like Schiff getting on the floor of congress, warning about mythical red-lines (after all, we know you all are powerless to do anything regardless) and making veiled threats. Well, Mr. Schiff, care to comment on your ridiculously incorrect hyperbolic hysteria inducing propaganda?

The Democrats have lost any and all credibility in reference to their insane Russian hysterics. Their red-faced, spitting-mad hysterics (to include use of the phrases: "The Kremlin" "The Soviets" with a few LW nut-jobs even seeing Russians in their closets and under their beds (seriously, I can link the post).

So, come on folks, you're once again totally and completely wrong about a prediction. This is why you all make such great adversaries to Trump and our party. You're just so damned easy. Defeating you has been like an MLB player vs little league - because you've thoroughly defeated your own selves with your hyperbolic rage-buzzwords and hysterics.

PS: The leftists only pushed this bullshi# narrative because they knew that Trump leaving Mueller alone was even scarier than him firing him. Since Trump didn't/isn't going to fire Mueller, you can only assume it is because he (as he says/as insiders say) has absolutely zero concern - other than the total waste of time that it is.

Time to move on, sour grapes. But hey, they thought we treated Obama poorly
...wait until they see how poorly we treat their next President (if they ever get one) and how little they manage to weasel through congress.

Trump,does,not have the power to fire,him,directly.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join