It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So... about Mueller's firing?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

Do you really think that there will be a smoking gun that links Trump to Putin?

There will never be that cause Putin is a bit better at hiding and cleaning up of messes. Ever since this came up, many of those who are from Russia, that possibly had direct knowledge of such, either has went back to Russia and is out of reach or has died, where they can not be questioned.

And in the USA, if there was a string of deaths, especially high profile ones, it would cause too much suspicion.

So here is how it stands all we have are those on the US side of this issue, and ultimately it will be in the hands of the jury. And it is all a political show, costly and we paid for it, so might as well sit back and enjoy it. The more that comes out, the less they can hide and ultimately in the end it will either be evidence that points to guilty or innocent.

I think that those in the investigation and especially in congress need to remain silent on this and let the process go through fully. As much as they want to defend the man, the reality is that all of the leaks that the congress is releasing, all of the stalling and stonewalling, is doing far worse damage than what they would care to admit to.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Libtards constantly make up failed rumors and proven wrong constantly. They are the boy who cried wolf.

If Trump wants to, he can fire mueller, it's his constitutional authority. Leftist are a bunch of nutcases that knows nothing about the Constitution. They react purely on emotion and hearsay.

There shouldn't be an investigation in the first place. You actually need evidence to start an investigation. There is none. U can't just target someone if you don't like them. If that is the case. Trump should open an investigation without evidence on every Democrat in Congress and fish for any financial transaction he can get them on.
edit on 25-12-2017 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

i have seen no credible reporting that Trump was even considering firing Mueller. This seems to be a case of Trump supporters inventing things again. Trump would not dare fire Mueller. Despite all the attempted character assassination by the right wing echo chamber, the fact is that Mueller has been gathering legitimate evidence that has already incriminated members of Team Trump. If Trump fires Mueller, the evidence that the investigation has been quietly accumulating will be leaked to the media "bigly," and Trump will face obstruction of justice charges... as well as all the charges the investigation has evidence for.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

There will never be that cause Putin is a bit better at hiding and cleaning up of messes.

The problem is that Putin has been trying to create messes. The US election, Brexit, AfD, Central Europe's lurch to the right....

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Trump supporters inventing things?

Are you claiming there was not a nation-wide movement that was preparing "emergency action teams" for Mueller's "anticipated" firing?

I can disprove that claim rather quickly. Hope that wasn't your entire argument

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

i have seen no credible reporting that Trump was even considering firing Mueller. This seems to be a case of Trump supporters inventing things again.

act.moveon.org...

www.chicagotribune.com...

www.washingtonpost.com... .html?utm_term=.a1adbea0598d

www.yahoo.com...

Despite The Donald himself saying he wasn't considering terminating Mueller. Why would he? In light the revelations about Mueller and his team, Trump is untouchable. Firing Mueller (what the left actually wants him to do) would kill his credibility and make him look like he was hiding something. By allowing Mueller to continue (and conclude he was not guilty), he continues to hold all the chips.

Knowing full well that any claims of unlawful action is false, Trump has zero concerns (as reflected by his leaky WH -as you all call it- and those close to the President) regarding this investigation. Which is exactly why the left is pretending they weren't mongering this Mueller-firing hysteria. Trump not firing Mueller is too scary for the left to comprehend. After all, if Trump wanted him gone, he has every right to fire him at will. Clearly Mueller is no threat, as many liberals are already figuring out for themselves.
edit on 12/25/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This thread is like one of those gossip letters you see being passed around middle school and high school where the girls open it and snicker about the contents then pass it along.

Gossip Girl: ATS edition. That's pretty much what this place is turning into, gossip central. Sad!

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

It is insane to believe Putin is behind any of these things. Where is your evidence?

No one is falling for another Iraq-war style botique of lies. Citizens demand to see concrete and credible evidence of their involvement in any of this.

You just can't imagine a world where so many people would be against your ideals and values, eh? If that isn't the most vainglorious thing I've heard of.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
It is unlikely Trump will fire Mueller. Mueller's investigation has not impacted GOP elections this year. While Moore did lose in Alabama, it was by a very small margin and it was to a corporate Democrat after severe pedophile allegations. Otherwise Moore would have won comfortably. GOP looks like it will dominate the 2018 elections.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

It is insane to believe Putin is behind any of these things. Where is your evidence?

No one is falling for another Iraq-war style botique of lies. Citizens demand to see concrete and credible evidence of their involvement in any of this.

You just can't imagine a world where so many people would be against your ideals and values, eh? If that isn't the most vainglorious thing I've heard of.

That's correct. These are bold allegations. Evidence is needed.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That's right.

So about the left's hysteria over Mueller's alleged firing? Why wasn't he fired?

Where is the evidence Russia is involved in any wrong-doing? US election.. Brexit.. etc

Why didn't "Putin" interfere in NJ, VA, AL elections?

Why did Trump allow US lethal arms sales to Ukraine, despite Russian threats/posturing/opposition? Obama wouldn't even do this.

Why did Trump lob 60-some Tomahawk cruise missiles at Syrian government targets? They are a Russian ally, with Russian soldiers in-country. Obama wouldn't even do this, despite a chemical weapons attack by Assad's government over WWIII fears.

Why has Trump continued a sanctions regime against Russia?

Why has Trump expelled Russian diplomats and seized several Russian embassies?

Pfft. Some agent of "the Soviet Kremlin" :rollseyes:

Quick! Go and check your closet/under your bed. There may be some "KGB sleeper soviets" hiding there. My goodness you people sound ridiculous when you start hysteria-mongering about Russia. Get over it, your candidate lost fair and square according to the same rules we've used for centuries.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

That's right.

So about the left's hysteria over Mueller's alleged firing? Why wasn't he fired?

Where is the evidence Russia is involved in any wrong-doing? US election.. Brexit.. etc

Why didn't "Putin" interfere in NJ, VA, AL elections?

Why did Trump allow US lethal arms sales to Ukraine, despite Russian threats/posturing/opposition? Obama wouldn't even do this.

Why has Trump continued a sanctions regime against Russia?

Why has Trump expelled Russian diplomats and seized several Russian embassies?

Pfft. Some agent of "the Soviet Kremlin" :rollseyes:

Quick! Go and check your closet/under your bed. There may be some "KGB sleeper soviets" hiding there. My goodness you people sound ridiculous when you start hysteria-mongering about Russia. Get over it, your candidate lost fair and square according to the same rules we've used for centuries.

Good point. If there were evidence of Putin doing this or that inappropriately, there would certainly be evidence of that. And there isn't any.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: zukitar

Agreed

They have demonstrated no evidence.

Clapper claimed that all 17 intelligence agencies unanimously supported the conclusion Russia attacked our electoral process.

however, the truth later came out that it was in fact only three intelligence agencies (FBI, CIA, NSA) and NSA was only about 50% certain. Furthermore, it also came out that it was only a few select employees within each agency delivering the findings. (including exposed/disgraced special agent Peter Strozok)

Time to demand evidence, or refuse to engage in any further Russian hysteria.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
President Trump is accused of the NON-CRIME of "colluding" or "conspiring" with a non-declared non-hostile nation and it warrants a special counsel? We can be investigated for non-crimes now? How is *that* not political?

Yet Hillary Clinton is accused (with evidence) of committing espionage against the United States and she only gets a half-assed investigation by her party in the Obama admin? The very same agents that cleared her (without putting her or her aides - who all lied during their interviews, provably- under oath?) also spun their counter-intelligence investigation into a criminal investigation to attack Trump.

I say again, there is no federal statute or state code that criminalizes what Trump is alleged to have done. Further, there is no evidence supporting he engaged in any such behavior, despite its non-criminal status There isn't even evidence demonstrating Russia even conducted any of these activities in the first place!

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: sdcigarpig

There will never be that cause Putin is a bit better at hiding and cleaning up of messes.

The problem is that Putin has been trying to create messes. The US election, Brexit, AfD, Central Europe's lurch to the right....

The AfD? Are you serious? Please just stop before you embarrass yourself any further. The AfD was a result of Merkel's failed open border policy and giving away our money to foreign countries. Germany has enough own problems and she doesn't even care. The russians are behind everything BS has to stop.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I'll let you worry about all that nonsense, the more you worry about things that have nothing to do with you the more you lose focus on things that actually matter in a real way.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Agreed

It sounded ridiculous when it was just our election that was magically "tampered" with (despite the fact we have 50 separate elections). But now, it is beyond the realm that is describable as "ridiculous."

"entirely out of touch with reality" is a better description

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Perfectenemy

Agreed

It sounded ridiculous when it was just our election that was magically "tampered" with (despite the fact we have 50 separate elections). But now, it is beyond the realm that is describable as "ridiculous."

"entirely out of touch with reality" is a better description

That's right. There is 0 evidence Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election, which was 1 of hundreds of federal level elections in 2016.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I'll let you worry about all that nonsense, the more you worry about things that have nothing to do with you the more you lose focus on things that actually matter in a real way.

Well said, you nailed the Democratic Party perfectly. Kudos

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

You are free to believe that. However, how does it not have anything to do with me? I elected the President, by voting for him. I fund the government (including the politicized investigation), by paying taxes. This corruption directly affects my country, which absolutely has something to do with me. Directly and personally.

I'll let you worry about all that nonsense, the more you worry about things that have nothing to do with you the more you lose focus on things that actually matter in a real way

You mean like demanding to see evidence before just assuming Russia is guilty of something? Like demanding to see evidence the President was involved, despite for the left trying to use it as grounds to remove him? The nonsense is disguising opinion as fact and levying all sorts of unverified and unproven claims to obstruct or otherwise disrupt our government.

According to you, what are these "things" that "matter in a real way" ? I suppose we should all just focus on condemning Russia while having no evidence they did anything wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join