It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So... about Mueller's firing?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: aethertek
Well I hate to interrupt the trumptards during their group reach-around but Firing Mueller wont make the investigation go away & will have zero impact on the concurrent investigations being carried out by state AG's.

K~

Yes...by all means....let's waste millions more investigating something that has so far produced nothing. Shouldn't the libs be crying about how many people could have food stamps with this money or something?

How many millions were wasted investigating Crooked Hillary and still no indictment. Hillary is still under investigation; do you really think she will wind up in Jail? Rightwingers wet dream eh? Typical circle jerk result!

edit on 24-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Well I hate to interrupt the trumptards during their group reach-around but Firing Mueller wont make the investigation go away & will have zero impact on the concurrent investigations being carried out by state AG's.

K~

Yes...by all means....let's waste millions more investigating something that has so far produced nothing. Shouldn't the libs be crying about how many people could have food stamps with this money or something?

How many millions were wasted investigating Hillary and still no indictment. Hillary is still under investigation; do you really think she will wind up in Jail? Rightwingers wet dream eh? Typical circle jerk result!

Nowhere near what's been spent to investigate trump...not even close.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

K~

How many millions were wasted investigating Crooked Hillary and still no indictment. Hillary is still under investigation; do you really think she will wind up in Jail? Rightwingers wet dream eh? Typical circle jerk result!

Did you miss all the latest revelations that HRC had a whole team of cronies who helped her escape jail? Please don't tell me you're ignoring all of this just because it was HRC. Strzok and Ohr played a vital part that she walked. This new information would have never seen the light of day if she had won. Quit playing dumb. HRC was guilty and she needed a massive amount of help to avoid a prison sentence. How can you still defend her when we now know that the FBI rigged the system in favor of her? The FBI and DoJ is full of corrupt people and i'm glad that they are getting exposed. The whole investigation was a sham right from the start. The erased 30k emails were not nothing and that is now abundantly clear.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

K~

How many millions were wasted investigating Hillary and still no indictment. Hillary is still under investigation; do you really think she will wind up in Jail? Rightwingers wet dream eh? Typical circle jerk result!

One trip to the so-called “Winter White House” may cost taxpayers $3.6 million or more, although exact estimates are difficult to make. An estimate by the website trumpgolfcount.com puts the total cost to taxpayers this year at more than $42 million. Local governments have to pitch in, too. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office estimates that it costs roughly $60,000 per day in overtime pay for officers when Trump is at Mar-a-Lago.

www.rawstory.com...

Some people seem so selective in their angst.

K~

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

K~

One trip to the so-called “Winter White House” may cost taxpayers $3.6 million or more, although exact estimates are difficult to make. An estimate by the website trumpgolfcount.com puts the total cost to taxpayers this year at more than $42 million. Local governments have to pitch in, too. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office estimates that it costs roughly $60,000 per day in overtime pay for officers when Trump is at Mar-a-Lago.

www.rawstory.com...

K~

Sorry...failing to see how this has anything to do with what I stated. I am guessing you don't understand that they are using what anyone else would pay to do this versus Trump....unless you're suggesting he's gauging Americans and charging more to stay at his own residence than anyone else?

Do you have some actual numbers from the Whitehouse for comparison? Pretty sure he isn't charging anyone for staying at a place he already owns.

Oh, and he is already donating his salary....anyone else do that in recent history?

Seriously....read and educate yourself. These arguments get "stupider by the hour.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yes your arguments do get stupider as we go.

Your fussing about " frivolous government costs" & yet you don't bat an eye at the cost of ferrying that fat gibbon to his golf courses every damn week.

Didn't read the article as there are links there for what you request of me.

So I suggest you educate yourself.

K~

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Your fussing about " frivolous government costs" & yet you don't bat an eye at the cost of ferrying that fat gibbon to his golf courses every damn week.

K~

Apparently you didn't read your own link or the links within....I read them all. They are all estimates and maybes....

Feel free to prove me wrong.

The idiocy shines within you....continue to stupidity and ignorance at will!

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

K~

Oh...I forgot...the funniest part is what they are estimating it from in one of the links...

But a 2016 Government Accountability Office report for a four-day trip President Barack Obama took to Florida in 2013 found that total cost to the Secret Service and Coast Guard was around $3 million.

LOL....I mean seriously...LOL!!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

people like you are sick sick delusional brainwashed things... people like you are whats wrong with the world today and the root of this infection of brainwashed sickos is Germany and the EU, you are the new age nazis.

You lost and every step you make you lose more, your political party has become nothing more then tinder for the new age of good people.

Your done, sicko.

edit on 25-12-2017 by Godstuff because: added who replying to

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Having paid attention to the article and history and the comments the following can be stated:

Has Trump fired Mueller, no not yet. However, here is what is being stated and why:

As much as some do not like that the president is being investigated, the reality is that this president needs this investigation. If not, then there will always be the cloud of suspicion on him and his election, that the man had help from a foreign power to win the election. If he directly fires Mueller, it will result in an uproar, that could cost the man his job, and then give the other side weight in the argument that he is obstructing justice. Many of those in the congress were around during Nixon and they are watching very carefully. And if Trumps team are good and the man actually listens, he will not fire Mueller, rather seek to get rid of Sessions, replacing him and then that person gets rid of the Assistant AG, bringing in a new person who then will terminate Mueller, for one reason or another and this will cause all sorts of problems in the long run. And if he does it, chances are it will be set up to go right before Mueller starts his questioning of Trump.

While some would say that this is a political witch hunt, the reality is that the door was opened up by the Republicans and they are now on the receiving end of a series of events that they themselves started, and is now being exploited by the Democrats. Many of the actions that are being played out in DC was started by one or the other political party, in an attempt to gain the upper hand and is now being used with all of the stops pulled out. And if the Democrats get back into the majority of either house in congress, which could be a distinct possibility, they are going to do the exact same thing that the Republicans have been pulling and the Republicans will be crying foul and how unfair it is.

Neither party is innocent, and both have faults, many faults and at times they are not even working in the interest of the public and the country but their own self-interest and promoting a vision that is not healthy for the country. At one time they had principle, and used that as a guiding point, even willing to work with the other side to achieve something. Now it is what they can leave as a legacy, and all in the name of partisanship, and party, ignoring simple common sense, even when it is politically inconvenient. They can’t act like adults at times, using cheap political tricks and stunts to gain attention.

And many people are caught up in it, failing to see that just maybe that their own party is not right or could be wrong for the country or their policies and bills and laws have serious consequences that are far worse in the long run.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
What is this I hear about President Trump having the CNN logo on the bottom of his shoe, surrounded by blood, like he squashed it like a bug?

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

who warned President Trump would be firing Mueller as early as Friday, Trump has taken no such action against Mueller.

How do you know that the reason he didn't fire him was because the dems preempted it by warning him not to?

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yes I'm sure every scumbag criminal wishes they could fire the investigators before they can discover their crimes.

K~

Ever hear of probable cause?

Trump winning is NOT probable cause.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
Please explains to me how republicans can say, Muller is corrupt, who is also republican.
Is there any harm in letting the investigation continue?

Although its quite obvious if the investigation turns anything negative about Trump, there are those who will never except it.

I consider myself a moderate, so there was really no choice for me in the presidential election, so I voted for Johnson.

It pains me to say, but if you are a Trumpster, if you cannot develop an open mind at some point, its going to be like leading the sheep to slaughter.

Repubs have no problem calling it, unlike the dems who will circle the wagons, deny and deflect for their own.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

The want to be angry so badly, they make sh#t up and then plaster it over every inch of media to steer the sentiment of the hysterical, emotional masses.

The Mueller business has gotten absurd.

The scary part about that is, so many read those media "reports" and blindly believe every word.

Truly a telling tale of their simplistic mentality.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I don't think that's realistic, the political cost of firing Mueller would be extremely high. It would make Trump look guilty, it would haunt him for the rest of his life, even if a new investigation was started. Killing or putting his opponents in internment camps wouldn't change that either, if he wanted a civil war it would still be important to make the other side look unjustified. Even if Mueller found him guilty of something it would be wiser to let that happen and say that Mueller was corrupted.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

K~

www.rawstory.com...

K~

$60,000 a day in overtime tells me either they make too much money or it's BS!! I'll go for BS for the win. $60,000 would be like 300 people working a full shift or more.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

K~

www.rawstory.com...

K~

At least it's money kept in the US, not like money flowing out of America into foreign tax havens under Obama. I'm talking about 3 trillion dollars. Obama never did tax reform to stop that. Trump did.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: smurfy

Why would you assert any of those things? What evidence do you have to suggest Russia even leaked the emails? Let alone evidence suggesting Trump was somehow involved? This is a house of cards, with no real tangible evidence you can point to.

Unless you can point to that evidence, in which case I will be 1) surprised 2) humbled. But to the absolute best of my knowledge, no evidence whatsoever has been released. Not just from Mueller, but from either congressional investigation too. You're seriously going to tell me that hacks like Diane Feinstein and Nancy Pelosi could keep their mouths shut if they'd seen real evidence? How about that loud-mouth Adam Schiff? He parades his opinions around on TV all the time, but still nothing about evidence being uncovered? Now.. unless you believe these people are super-villain-level evil geniuses (I love Trump, but he's no Einstein/Hawking), Occam's razor suggests the claims simply aren't true. Because, for them to be true, a complicated web of conspiracies and plots have to 1) be true and 2) align perfectly for the claims to even potentially hold merit.

They're even trying to accuse tree hugging Jill Stein of being a "Russian-plant"
As if her "daring" to run for President is some unforgivable sin. Ridiculous, contemptuous slander is all that is. And it shows the Dem party's sour grapes off

There are plenty of claims, there is plenty of speculation, there are plenty of rumors... there has been no evidence whatsoever.

Come on... give them time... it's only been a year and a half.

Uncovering a single piece of !RUSSIA! evidence big enough to matter... well, it must just be SOOooo BIG... it's taking them awhile to drag it out into the open for us all to see. Yeah... that's it.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: JBurns
Why would you assert any of those things?
But to the absolute best of my knowledge, no evidence whatsoever has been released. Not just from Mueller,

Who mentioned 'released information' ...like I said there could be evidence that nobody like us knows about, since there are two special grand juries sifting something, one in Virginia, and one in Washington, (but you obviously did not read my other post properly) and Trump can do nothing about it for the reasons I have given.
So, just to be super duper clear for the hard of reading, you won't know about it, I won't know about it, we won't know about it, for a long while...get it?
There's no point spouting about 'no evidence' when you actually know nothing, now is there? same goes for anyone spouting that there, 'is evidence'

But just remember there are those Special Grand Juries looking for evidence, and that could mean quite a few people and resources.

So despite the all the "leakin like a sieve" much of it in violation of law, in an attempt to smear Trump... they have managed to keep "the smoking gun" firmly sealed up inside the Grand Juries?

LOL!

Good luck with that...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join